dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
hope don't abandoned until finished the game later.

cause seem interest with the story and by tag. I'll try it ty

Reactions: Fuckcondoms

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It is weird that if you don't name anyone, for some reason the game doesn't attribute their normal names to them. So the beginning conversation with Alex is empty.

Reactions: HorizonD

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
I'm just waiting for someone more daring than myself to be straightforward about the vibes that we really get from this project and the dev's patreon. And I'm not referring to the actual quality of the game.
Surely a project such as this (complete shit) will get no supporters and the dev will crawl back to the hole from hence he came with his tail between his legs.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hmm, sounds pretty interesting, I'll give this a try :)

I noticed that one of the future tags include "multiple penetration", I hope that's avoidable, MMF is not for me xD
Multiple penetration tag but no gangbang or MMF tags. Is it multiple penetration with sex toys?
Probably the transformation tag is needed to be added as you are turning into a octopus. Now it's Octodad meets tentacles and witches.
:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: darlic

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Surely a project such as this (complete shit) will get no supporters and the dev will crawl back to the hole from hence he came with his tail between his legs.
I recommend staying the fuck away from this, sketchy things are going on.
Seems like alternate accounts may have been made just for this thread, but then suddenly deleted.
Before all that happened, including the elimination of several 5-star reviews by new accounts, I had already posted here saying that something about this project made me suspicious. Regardless of the quality of a game, which can obviously improve with time especially if it's the first release, sometimes you come across certain attitudes that raise the alarm.
The overly-optimistic way the game was presented, the ridiculous patreon tiers and goals, as well as the fact that the dev (a newbie?) already had accounts in all 3 platforms that enabled him to receive financial support and actively posted here asking for it right away, got me thinking. The alt accounts and fake reviews confirmed my suspicions.

Everyone is free to spend their time and money however they want, though.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm just waiting for someone more daring than myself to be straightforward about the vibes that we really get from this project and the dev's patreon. And I'm not referring to the actual quality of the game.
Its probably like Room For Rent, that games dev had a lot of patron supporters make accounts and review the game which bumped its rating nearly 2 stars before they got deleted. This dev somehow has 19 supporters, which I can only assume have been subbed for a while since the account has over 130 posts.

That said, I'm downloading this to see what the fuss is about.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'll just download the compressed version. 8gigs aint worth it with all the comments making it look sketchy as fuck.

Reactions: biiiss

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
1588542327081.png
1588542363617.png

This game needs particular incest patch because without some of the dialogues that make no sense at all and I mean not only a patch for the MC and his family but also, as you can see on the screen for the Roberts family. I understand this is version for patreon and their rules are strict but as we know, it is not a problem to do an additional incest patch, which will correct these completely senseless dialogues in the game.

Reactions: MTZ32 and Legate12

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
Jesus fucking christ, let's break this down;
  • 1.7GB of MP3
  • 4.77GB of badly rendered (heavy artifact) AVIs
  • 1.29GB of images related to the story
Of those 4.77GB of badly rendered AVIs, most of them are literally just loop of less than one second, stretched to length.

The AVIs have basically ZERO compression. That means 3 minutes and a half video that is about 90% black screen with scrolling text is 700MB because because each frame is full size.

But the majority of animation AVIs are literally just 1-2 second loops, extended to be 30-60 seconds, with zero compression. For instance, let's take a look at v28bx.avi. It's a 2 minutes 26 seconds video of a girl giving a BJ. The BJ animation loop is less than a second, and it is looped for 2 minutes 26 seconds. Taking only the BJ animation loop on it's on, the file goes from 226MB to 1.6MB including audio, and this is still UNCOMPRESSED.

It seems the developer didn't bother to look up renpy loop video events (that means the video loops until the player clicks or presses space) and instead put fixed duration videos that loops and auto-forward when the video is over.

Overall, the size of this came could be reduced to at least 2GB by cutting down all the AVI crap, compressing the MP3. Probably down to ~700MB if you compressed the pictures as well and compressed the AVI.

Oh and the quality of videos in general is so fucking back.
Just quoting this so newcomers are aware. Everything involving this project is a weird rabbit hole.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Some stuff to improve the game

- Change to font, don't make it different sizes and all that. It sometimes goes under the UI and its hard to read.
- A lot fewer sounds, you don't need that background music all the time and the hmm stuff or the birds.
- Just use renpy video looping instead of putting minute + long videos in the game, it makes it way too big.
- Compress it, 8 gigs is ridiculous.
- The dialog is over the top. Very weird to read. I think its meant to be funny, but it comes off more as cringey. A lot of it doesn't make sense, I suspect that is a translation issue though.
- Some of the renders are super grainy. They look more like an old painting than renders.

Really, to be blunt, just start over and practice more before you release it. Its mostly a random mess of WTF, and I'm not talking about the games name.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Who's The Father? [Episode 01] [mrvision](7.52 GB)
793 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
THANK yew!

Jul 6, 2018
Of course everyone is entitled to there own opinion but why all the cynicism? Writing a game off before it's had a chance to start isn't completely fair.

I am 100% certain that the majority of people on this site have played a game that started out whit horrible dialogue and questionable plot but albeit a select few have actually gotten better.

I know this because I am (By society's standards) just as fucked up as everyone on this site with some kind of fetish to get our kicks from and also I'm pretty sure I've played those games as well.

How about a little constructive criticism?
Visually It does look good. Why not give him at least a few up date's before he starts over promising and under delivering.

Then we'll break out the pitchforks and the torches.

I do have one question though. What is the concept behind the tiers? Ninja????
I would shit my pants if I saw a ninja horse with wings.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Another weird thing about naming the people, everyone else uses that name for them. So Old people will call your "landlady" landlady. She goes out for drinks and everyone around her calls her landlady. However if you don't "name" her, nothing shows up. Thirdly sometimes she is called your "name" or her "name" that is also weird. I can't tell if this is a name, a relationship, or some weird mix, where even though the Dev says they have a default, they really don't.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes