RanMo

Jul 11, 2018
Hi..
For those who are complaining about the font in the text, you can change it easily following these steps:
1. go to the game folder and right-click on gui.rpy file and choose open with notepad
2. scroll down to "Fonts and Font Sizes" section
3. in the first line "The font used for in-game text" you will see a name of the font ends with extension .ttf
4. change the name to DejaVuSans.ttf or any other font you like then close the file and save it
open the game and enjoy
good luck......

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Sorry to borther . I have a question
How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, good amount of content for what I think is a first release...nice, though it has rough edges to work out.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
You know that you can just mute the game? Or your computer?
No...man I had no idea i could control audio on my computer! Imagine that. I apologize for my poorly worded entry in this thread...my initial intent was to put the idea in the devs head to cut down on all the useless video and audio files, which in turn would greatly reduce the games file size. I should have written my entry more to that point. I recently played a different game where the music was some kind of mix of bad rap, dubstep, and techno. Not pleasant. That game was awesome to play, but that music was horrible. And yes I did MUTE on that game.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahahahaha Love this game already :love: :love: :love:
Great story, great renderings, HOT Ladys and many fatishes to unlock :p:p:p
Tok me straight 7 hours to unlock the tirst chapter.
A lot of content...
One complaint.. Please Dev, next chapter, when the game is changing scenes and blinking with different colours, please shut down the white screen blinking so often... Pain in the ass (brain) ;)
Advice.... theres gonna be multiple paths, sooo some kind of statistics in the game please :)
A gallery would be nice aswell ;)
Hope for many possibilities for everybody to have sex, not only HAREM BS like most of the games....
Otherwise, great chapter 1, great game, keep up the good work Dev (y)(y)(y):love::love:
Cant wait for next update already.... Hoping for all kind of 3somes, 4somes, sharing etc etc :ROFLMAO::love:

p.s. my plan, im splitting the family , want my little Bro to help me share the Gold LOL :love: I fucked Na, 87% pregnancy, and gonna tell about it to Alex and Ben ( game said that hes gonna flirt with Mom ) :devilish::devilish::love:
Left the flowers on the steps, hoping for some guy to flirt with Mom :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Hoping for a real fuckfest lol :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: EthanHunt95

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Using Compressed :
This is a bit after getting the +Skill after saying "Yes" to peeping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to open that .Mp3 file with anything but Groove music (the windows music player) gives an exception
I used UnRen 3 - 6 (If that changes anything)

Edit: I reset my PC, tried reinstalling webp/m stuff, and then tried renaming the file to what the error said it couldn't find. Now it works, don't by what though.

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i like it a lot, hoping for much more and some steamy scenes
maybe a patch if ya know what i mean :p
and also a guide later on because all the options fml :eek: so much to try

idheyaj248f

Mar 4, 2017
As of this moment, it's really not worth it to play at the. The font of the game really sucks, it's not compressed enough, and honestly nothing of value shown in this first episode as of right now so just save your bandwidth.

Reactions: Stormblade

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Woooow 7+gigs ???? I know games with hours of content in them that are less than 5. And this is just a 0.01, the renders look amazing but how much conent is there ?

Lazy

May 30, 2017
Yeah, my first reaction after was :"7gb for that ?".
I'm not a huge fan of muscular wirl everywhere, with muscle on display like if they were in a body buiding contest.

But the worst for me is the constant fade between each picture and the.... fucking.... dot... every.... fucking.... where.....
Seriouisly, all character are muscular as hell but all of them seem to have asthma !!! It's like having Stevie from Malcolm narrating the whole story !!!!
That plus the font and the color on every word, it really become irritating.

I'm one of those ghost user who like but never talk, but man i have to let off some stream now.
I can't even judge the dialog, i had to skip half of it. And even like that, some interaction are poorly made, e.g. the thai girl : 20+ choices in a row, at least 4 possible answer each time, only 1 right, all of the other "GAME OVER". That some real sadism.

I'll give it an other try to test other answer and route, but not now, i cant..

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes