Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Thanks a lot, Redeemed, your feedback is very important for me to improve some aspects in future updates of the game. I'm preparing a poll about font style preferences in patreon and another one in twitter and maybe here too. Thank you!
no problem, i also try to be at least a bit constructive when giving feedback, my main point is rather simple, keep the characters and the story manageable and straightforward. This will greatly help you out in the long run. Character development is important to make any erotic/sex scene feel rewarding by creating a strong connection to the character first. Have too many characters and it becomes too generic and therefore forgettable and of course your patreons will whine because character X doesn't get any screentime for the next 1-2 updates.

Same goes for the story, if it gets too convoluted people lose interest. As a suggestion i would skip the father parts entirely for starters, people already didnt seem to like his part. Just use the character if you really have to explain key points in the story.

while the reviews might be low right now, there are already 16 forum pages, so this means that the game sparked some good interest. There is a base to build upon.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
no problem, i also try to be at least a bit constructive when giving feedback, my main point is rather simple, keep the characters and the story manageable and straightforward. This will greatly help you out in the long run. Character development is important to make any erotic/sex scene feel rewarding by creating a strong connection to the character first. Have too many characters and it becomes too generic and therefore forgettable and of course your patreons will whine because character X doesn't get any screentime for the next 1-2 updates.

Same goes for the story, if it gets too convoluted people lose interest. As a suggestion i would skip the father parts entirely for starters, people already didnt seem to like his part. Just use the character if you really have to explain key points in the story.

while the reviews might be low right now, there are already 16 forum pages, so this means that the game sparked some good interest. There is a base to build upon.
thanks again for your feedback, Redeemed. Really.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
When unpacking the game with UnRen, you find that it is the sound that takes up around 6 GB and the image renders are around 1.5 GB. Despite being MP3 files, this has to be pruned down to fewer sound clips or worse quality if the size isn't going to run amok.

The game itself, well, I agree with what has already been said regarding the ebb and flow of the dialogues and presentation. Often it is annoying to see "dancing" letters and text when used to the extent you do.

Also I do not know if you plan to make decisions matter but for every "character X +1 point" and "character Y +2 points" nothing actually happens. No value is being saved for later use - so far. Doing a Shift+D with console enabled and selecting the list of variables reveals about 10 overall so you can just skip through everything from the beginning without missing any story progression other than a handful of additional images.

Sometimes the options are also too many, like in one of your scenes with multiple characters discussing something and you are presented with 6 or 7 different options where only 1 leads "further" so scrolling back is your friend. They also sound too much alike to actually be able to select the "right" one that does not end the conversation early.

Overall I really enjoyed your game, it provided multiple hours of fun and hoping for more. I was just a bit sad when I found out that my countless scrolling back to pick another option that gave me points with a character really did not make any difference at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: laflare82

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi Mrvision, Honestly the "My Joanna, my Veniece, My Suzie" thing (just one really bad example out of the whole Demo) is really what needs to be improved. The Pronouns and how every one calls a character as the player calls them (mom for example) are the biggest issues.
I think you should look at many other Renpy games approach where they have two fill in parts:
  1. You are their:
  2. They are your:
Your chosen name shouldn't be a universally used thing for all characters, or their name to you!
Also, I think it should be more concise/clear if the person is your fatherly/Motherly/Siblingly(?) figure before you name their role. I had to roll back and change it when I was calling Alex's mom Mom and Kimberly Sister.

Anyways these are just some of my complains and opinions.
Hi, jaber1028, is okay, thanks for your complains and opinions! :)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello everyone! As I mentioned
I'm going to prepare some polls on patreon and twitter (later) and even here, afterwards.....! regarding font style, effects, text speed, compressed files, size issue, and other points like fetishes (sharing, gangbangs, double or multiple p...) so I think it's gonna be important for you to participate, send me your feedback and be part of this project, guys, so that you can help me to improve in future updates of the game ! thank you!! cheers!!

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
The game wouldn't be so bad if they threw in some more erotic stuff, got to the point with clicking a long ass chat that said so little in 150 mouse clicks of ... uh... ..ooOoooOoo... ...fuck!... ...uh oh!...., just type full sentences, and if they cleaned up the animations and scenes, no idea why some scenes look decent then the next scene is shat on with way too much film grain. Also the jerk off usb video part was way too long, the most erotic part of this game is you jerking your dick 50 times to some grainy video that for some reason keeps skipping to black and white back to color of someone doing yoga poses? lol

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
hey, this game has an amazing potencial, keep going my friend, you must improve a littlebit, but the story is great and the characters are awesomes, we are going to wait new updates!
Oh! thank you Atila460!! I really appreciate your support! Thank you for you rate, Atila460 !!!:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
List of fetishes: "CP"... wtf?
If "DP" means "Double Penetration", we know the meaning of "P".
So "C" will means .... Cute :ROFLMAO: (a very daring fetish practice :cool:, don't try this at home), the "Cute Penetration"(y)

Mar 30, 2020
Really tried to like this game. Renders were great but that font and the dialogue I just couldn't finish the chapter. I will keep this on watch. Hopefully some of these things will be fixed.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I downloaded a non compressed version, all 3 parts from mega, and the renders were grainy as fuck to me. Am I the only one?

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I really wanted to like this game, because I really like fit women. That being said, I just can't. Literally everything else about the game is bad. The immense size of the files; the bizarre choices for font, color, and size of text; the weird naming routine for the characters; the broken English; the terrible dialogue.
Like I said, I wanted to like the game, but it would need to improve a lot of things just to become playable.

Reactions: Spuds18

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Dude's penis is inconsistent. It changes size, color, and shape a LOT. And it's way too big for how little content there actually is. It's mostly people in underwear.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Guys, some friends reported about several problems in some "unofficial" versions of the game out there... Please be careful. The only safe, free of virus version is the official one. For now I prepared in a link to play a safe version of demo 00. Coming more with future updates. 5.PNG
There. And also be careful with some "unofficial" compressed versions out there... Please stay safe!
Cheers,
mrvision

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes