• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok this definitely needs a native english speaker to help with dialogue, and seriously needs to work on file size. There's a really solid core here but in addition to working on the english of he dialogue theres a need to trim a bunch of excess garbage off it.... like the MC saying "ugh" or "uh" 8 million times, sometimes in one sentence.

I didnt mind the font at all, nor did I find it difficult to read.

I do wonder what the hell is going on with the world they live in where every single woman, young and middle aged alike, is sporting an 8 pack abs...... I mean sure we could use a game with a lot of fit women but EVERY SINGLE ONE? that's rather immersion breaking.

The animations are a nice touch but to be honest, they're also kind of unnecessary bloat here. You could save time and get better results (imo) from 2-5 still images instead.

The one thing Im not sure about given I used the compressed one, is the constant flickering of the screen and occasional blanks screens but they're blue or red, also had one missing image later in the game of the house.

Again, really solid core here, and the idea seems great, possibly too ambitious but great.

Reactions: EZ8lt

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
Who's The Father? [Episode 01] [mrvision](7.52 GB)
793 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Is episode 1 contains all 3 parts yeh or

keonini

May 11, 2017
It might be just me but I had this feeling i was playing a bad version of dream of desire...

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So Episode 1 = 7.52 GB ? its too much! e02 = some with 12 GB then e03 maybe 20 gb ? lol
thanks to compressed pack for only 800 mb. this is a big serious problem in future update o_O

PTC

May 26, 2018
Whoah! Musclewomen AND mind control!? How can I NOT play this!

But if the DL needs to be divided into three pieces, I can't possibly have enough HD space for it right now :( I may have to download the compressed version, but I fear that might be awful.

Reactions: mrvision

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All those choices and no walkthrough, you kidding?
I don't want any points with Alex. Why is he even in this game? It couldn't have been a girl.
Man all that time wasted in that Alex, so annoying. Not to mention he's a bad influence.
I don't even know what relation these people are to anybody in the beginning, I messed that up.
I named his mom B..c and I think his father a....e.
And you don't want to know what I named the others.
I didn't know they were all family except for that a...e Alex.
And I named the little guy Little Loser cause he was little and looked like a Loser.
If he was bigger, I would have named him Big Loser.
How old is Leona around 50? She needs a makeover, looks too old.
I wonder how many -Alex points do I need so he's out of my life. Man that guy is annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrvision

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Renders are very noisy and need more render time but the lighting is really good, Game size is too huge but easy to fix without quality loss. The grammar needs a bit of a rewrite too.

Reactions: inyourface

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
A lot of annoying dialog. I couldn't believe all the audio files to do ohs and ahs and whatever. They add zero to the game. Also the mom's (*wink wink) leg's look like they belong to a guy.

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well, that was awfull... Probably the worst game I ever played. Too much dialogue about nothing (the USB dialogue could be two lines but it takes about 15 minutes), "mom"'s back and calfs look like they belong to a body builder and I don't want to talk about the Thai hooker that looks 9...

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Guys, kindly participate in the poll about fonts. I want your feedback in order to prepare future updates. Thank you!!:coffee:

Reactions: EthanHunt95

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Dialogue is just PAINFUL, and the constant screen flashes need to go! I'm trying to give it a chance, but my delete key is dyin to be tickled...

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Alright, holding off posting a review in hopes that some of the low hanging fruit can be addressed before I give one star.

Fonts: pick a readable one, and one you like for emphasis. Make sure that the emphasis follows a theme, and is consistent, or don't use a second font at all. You'll see that voting has to two most readable fonts winning right now.

Narration and Dialogue: Each click is an interaction for the player. Asking the player to interact multiple times in the same line will take away more than it ever adds, unless something else changes on screen. Consider your use of the screen, if the only thing even displayed is a single line of text that advances one character at a time, why is all of this as dialogue and not using more screen, why is it advancing one character at a time? (you can probably cut 80% of the text and not actually lose any content) If you're going to give an exposition dump, consider a paragraph at a time instead of a partial line at a time.

Renders: I'm really not sure why anyone is saying these are good. I like death by snusnu as much as anyone else that does, but there is so much noise that I'm curious why they weren't rendered in a lower resolution. At least give this thread a look.

File size: Have an honest look at what you've included here. Consider making smaller images to start if the system can't handle full resolution renders yet, and run them again when you can let the render complete. I didn't get a chance to look at a decompile, but if it's true that 2/3 of the storage is audio, think about that a bit. That's days of audio.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes