• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
very nice shots and the milf with black hair is hot as fuck
game looks promising
Thank you so much, VictorDoUrden!! So happy to know that you like it! :) Your feedback is important to improve in future updates. If you feel comfortable, please consider to help boost up a little bit the current rate of the game on the top with your kind vote! Thank you!!! :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
mrvision

Thanks for the game. Enjoyed the first play through, alot of content and some potential. Models look good and story intriguing and different enough to keep reading through.

A few personal points of feedback...

Flashes between scenes, are they necessary. Very off putting.

Sound affects, I play with volume off but used them for 10 minutes and had to mute all as don't need/enjoy them personally, and just don't add anything to the game.

Text (not font as already seem to be on that ) but the speed. I found I was clicking and missing text where it was coming in segments within the same text box. Too many clicks. I play with text speed max too.

A quest log or scene gallery or some kind of indicator that you have gotten all content on path you are playing. I seem to collect alot of points for certain characters but no idea what I'm working for or if I gained enough for all scenes. Or even what I'm working towards. I would play a second playthrough bit don't know if there is other choices, which if there is, need a guide/mission log or walkthrough

Good luck with the game. Lots of mixed reviews on here but after reading them all and then playing myself I think you deserve more credit then maybe being seen in the thread.

Don't take it to heart. Good work. Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrvision

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
mrvision

Thanks for the game. Enjoyed the first play through, alot of content and some potential. Models look good and story intriguing and different enough to keep reading through.

A few personal points of feedback...

Flashes between scenes, are they necessary. Very off putting.

Sound affects, I play with volume off but used them for 10 minutes and had to mute all as don't need/enjoy them personally, and just don't add anything to the game.

Text (not font as already seem to be on that ) but the speed. I found I was clicking and missing text where it was coming in segments within the same text box. Too many clicks. I play with text speed max too.

A quest log or scene gallery or some kind of indicator that you have gotten all content on path you are playing. I seem to collect alot of points for certain characters but no idea what I'm working for or if I gained enough for all scenes. Or even what I'm working towards. I would play a second playthrough bit don't know if there is other choices, which if there is, need a guide/mission log or walkthrough

Good luck with the game. Lots of mixed reviews on here but after reading them all and then playing myself I think you deserve more credit then maybe being seen in the thread.

Don't take it to heart. Good work. Good luck.
Oh! I really appreciate your feedback! Thank you, Brexitbal!! :coffee: Yes, I'm working now on it in order to improve that for future updates (text speed, effects, etc). Point system is going to be more important in Episode02. Currently helps you to have an idea of different relations between characters. That can be important for different dialogues, scenes, objects, etc in following scenes/levels. But if projectISA goes well, I prepare a reward system at the end of next episode (ep02) based on the points you collected during episode with different characters. (So it is not just to get the maximum number of points but a balanced and wise decision). Additionally, I can tell you that, for curious gamers, there are some "Easter Eggs" hidden in the game, with a reward waiting for them.
Thanks for your feedback, Brexitbal, I really appreciate it!
good feedback little gift.jpg

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Either the translations are way off or the creators brain is scambled, just reading through 10 of the text makes me dizzy and they had a 2 minute chat when you cut through all the umms ahhh oooooo uh ooo ya uhhh

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It'll be a cold day in hell before Bobbi or any other of those mofo think they have a chance these are my precious mines mines mines hehehehehe all mines.:devilish: I thought pick the correct dialogue was important to further the story but it seems all I'm doing is cucking myself or helping to further the NTR progression. I am making sure every single time I control a side character that I will annihilate his chances of success :WeSmart:. Just like the MC said himself I'm too jealous for this. I was wondering why she mentioned Bobbie why we were talking at breakfast but remember that I help with his progression by actually completing the entire meeting with the ladies. I did try to pick different options but conversation ends early so I just brushed it off well that shouldn't really hurt my MC came back to bite me way later too far too go back now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
It'll be a cold day in hell before Bobbi or any other of those mofo think they have a chance these are my precious mines mines mines hehehehehe all mines.:devilish: I thought pick the correct dialogue was important to further the story but it seems all I'm doing is cucking myself or helping to further the NTR progression. I am making sure every single time I control a side character that I will annihilate his chances of success :WeSmart:. Just like the MC said himself I'm too jealous for this. I was wondering why she mentioned Bobbie why we were talking at breakfast but remember that I help with his progression by actually completing the entire meeting with the ladies. I did try to pick different options but conversation ends early so I just brushed it off well that shouldn't really hurt my MC came back to bite me way later too far too go back now.
:ROFLMAO:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It was so funny the way it came out when Little Loser came back from Bootcamp.
When he gave compliment for the Catwalk show.
His own mom said, Thanks Loser, and it was like that throughout the game.
He was referred to as Loser or Little Loser, so funny.
I had no idea that was going to happen, sure made me laugh.....peace.

• Haha

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
3 parts for a first release? Why? If you cant put a release into a single download then what is the point of this project?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I
3 parts for a first release? Why? If you cant put a release into a single download then what is the point of this project?
I'm just playing the compressed version. Don't know what you're doing?

Who's The Father? [Episode 01] [mrvision](7.52 GB)
793 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality)

• Red Heart

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hey guys, one updated version of the game is ready thanks to your kind feedback! (a demo with implemented updates).
This update includes: Improvements in some effects and font styles. A faster text speed.
I really would like you guys to try it and send me your feedback about it.
Is in now and you're gonna get a free access link soon :)

Reactions: JohnJG

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Began to annoy immediately in the early stages of this game. So I deleted it. Just because it’s unique doesn’t mean it’s good.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting.

But one thing is annoying: the custom naming system needs to be improved. If you name your milf mom, then everyone calls her mom, which is obviously stupid. If you name her Vanessa, then MC constantly calls her "my Vanessa" which feels weird. How about you give every character 2 attributes with one being their actual name and the other one being their relationship (or nickname used) with MC? Then have all the other NPCs either call each other by their names. Maybe occasionally they could say things like MC's landlady or whatever you picked as relationship. ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting.

But one thing is annoying: the custom naming system needs to be improved. If you name your milf mom, then everyone calls her mom, which is obviously stupid. If you name her Vanessa, then MC constantly calls her "my Vanessa" which feels weird. How about you give every character 2 attributes with one being their actual name and the other one being their relationship (or nickname used) with MC? Then have all the other NPCs either call each other by their names. Maybe occasionally they could say things like MC's landlady or whatever you picked as relationship. ;)
So why not just call her mother so it ends up my mother.
I ended up calling her B..C. Usually I name the sister that, but the whole thing came out so funny, I just left it like that. Don't want to start from the beginning.
I ended up calling the Dad A...E
And the little guy I named him Loser so it came out either Loser or Little Loser.
And I think she has 3 other girls, I think so they are a total of 9 in that family.
Boy has B..C been busy and still has that figure. Can't wait to see the other 3 and that A...E dad....peace.

• Red Heart

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
swing? ntr? something? how come in the preview there are many male.....
It's 7GB so the good stuff is coming in slow.
Like they have to explain anything, we get the idea.
Make the wrong choice rollback and get the right one.
I really don't know what all those - and + do if I don't see any stats.
He's going to learn KunFu from some master. I think he just wants to learn how to submit women to his will.
I'm getting a lot of points, skill points, whatever.
At least I hope he learns how to kick ass better.....peace.

• Red Heart

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That path between the colonel Aka Dad Aka A...E and Na was messed up.
No matter what I chose in the end Na leaves.
But luckily when she leaves there's one last choice where the coronal stops her and there are more options so no game over.
She was hard to get with all those choices.
Need a walkthrough, definitely.
Way too much talking not enough gameplay we want to see..
Game over cause I didn't want Alex's help. Are you kidding me?
I want to get rid of that guy not the opposite ....peace

Last edited:

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
That path between the colonel Aka Dad Aka A...E and Na was mess up.
No matter what I chose in the end Na leaves.
What a waste of time.
She was hard to get with all those choices.
Need a walkthrough, definitely.
Way too much talking not enough gameplay we want to see.
What's wrong? can't see the difference between:
choice 1: ....uh?....
and
choice 2: ....oh ah?...
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HorizonD
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes