hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
after download still can not extract the game to open it. i am using 7-zip and still nothing? is there something i am doing wrong

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
mrvision Hi, I liked your game and would like to give you some feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gl with development, looking forward your next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrvision

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
ok, after actually playing the game i have to say its quite good but also very rough, since it is the first release the dev(s) will get my benefit of the doubt

the renders and videos are good enough, not the very best quality, but also far from the worst i have seen, they are definitely above average

the story is semi-interesting, but sometimes hard to follow because of the often broken english, but if you stick through with it you can at least understand what is happening, anyhow i would suggest to change the font into something more readable

another issue is a bloat of characters, the game introduces a great lot of characters to you, i would suggest to focus on only a couple of main characters before the story gets too convoluted and every major character gets enough screen time

file size could an be issue depending on how episode 2 will be handled, whatever the case coding and compression has to be improved

for a first episode this game had a great amount of content

overall i would rate it a 7/10, could be a 8 with proper proof reading and some streamlining
Thanks a lot, Redeemed, your feedback is very important for me to improve some aspects in future updates of the game. I'm preparing a poll about font style preferences in patreon and another one in twitter and maybe here too. Thank you!

Reactions: Redeemed

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
mrvision Hi, I liked your game and would like to give you some feedback:

Gl with development, looking forward your next updates.
Good feedback, Cpt. Briggs, thank you! definitely I'm gonna take notes and make some improvements in future updates of the game (font styles, text speed, etc...) thank you!!

D

Deleted member 2282431

WTF... What an appropriate title.
From the douchebag best friend who is lusting after Mom, then I thought I was gonna be the main guest at the Cougar Club orgy which then morphed into lusting over the nasty old Mail Clerk & Headmistress Hags, to concentrating on trying to score with drunk Mom then having to split points romancing the sister too... Then the little cunt of a brother shows up who seems to derail everything I had done so far in the game, I so want to take a chainsaw to him and mail his pieces back to scout camp... Then I am saddled with playing the asshole father trying to bang some loli and failing over and over until I committed this to the trashbin...

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
after download still can not extract the game to open it. i am using 7-zip and still nothing? is there something i am doing wrong
hello hotcajunmale, kindly consider to support the game in patreon so that you can download the official version. Other compressed versions out there could be corrupted or have some malfunctions during gameplay. I didn't try all the unofficial versions out there (android one included). Official android version will be ready very soon. Thank you, hotcajunmale!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi, I downloaded it from Nopy and Mega. But, it does not decompress. Please check.
hello Pluscho, kindly consider to support the game in patreon so that you can download the official version. Other compressed versions out there could be corrupted or have some malfunctions during gameplay. I didn't try all the unofficial versions out there (android one included). Official android version will be ready very soon. Thank you, Pluscho!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Very nice game! Beautiful graphic and interesting story! The only thing I don't like very much is that you can't change font....
Hello mentore! thank you for your feedback!! I'm preparing a poll about font style preferences in patreon and another one in twitter and maybe here too. Thank you!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
holy frikkin hell! how big were the images in the original. Ive seen some impressive compressed versions but I think this wins
hello Tyrranus, besides quality (images, video, audio...) compressed files can also cause some malfunctions during the gameplay.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Hi Mrvision, Honestly the "My Joanna, my Veniece, My Suzie" thing (just one really bad example out of the whole Demo) is really what needs to be improved. The Pronouns and how every one calls a character as the player calls them (mom for example) are the biggest issues.
I think you should look at many other Renpy games approach where they have two fill in parts:
  1. You are their:
  2. They are your:
Your chosen name shouldn't be a universally used thing for all characters, or their name to you!
Also, I think it should be more concise/clear if the person is your fatherly/Motherly/Siblingly(?) figure before you name their role. I had to roll back and change it when I was calling Alex's mom Mom and Kimberly Sister.

Anyways these are just some of my complains and opinions.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I think developer is too much pretentious with this game. Just a demo and already promising too many things that we all know are imposible to fulfill. Better option should be keep promises until you can see how game is progressing.

Fake decissions will be removed or become useless after 2 or 3 updates. We all know it is imposible to open almost infinte branches in a semi amateur game with a lone developer or very small team. That happened 99% of the times developers promised something like that, and will happen in the future over and over.

Renders are amazing, for sure. Love muscular girls without overbuilded bodies. But that isnt a guarantee for anything. Without a proper English knowledge it is impossible to develope a complex and assorted story (worst enough if you promised that "decissions will become important"). After initial "push" showed at first updates, everything becomes rusted and overused because characters are unable to be developed in a proper way and almost all games falls into the same topics and overused scenes (peeking at the bath, massage, can I sleep with you, son?...all this shit), mainly with bored sex scenes with repeated positions where characters are dressed and keeping distance at first, and next render are fully nude and lying.

Really wishing this game could be different. But I have seen too many failures here. Good luck with the Project.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Ok. Just made some progress into demo. Honestly, I dont think this thing are going anywhere. Dialogues are atrocious or nonexistent (all those points appearing and clicking for nothing). Apart from the girls training, renders are bad (Alex face and expressions are terrible), there is no story and "fake decissions" are worst than I imagined, without any difference between 1st and 2nd choice. All dialogues are a neverending nonsense about most mundane and empty topics.

If developer wants to do something worth the level of ambition he put on patreon, he should start from the scratch, take on a writer and restart all demo without using a single word we see here. Just put more work into renders because foundations I think are solid and let scripting and dialogues to others.

Reactions: kimbyoungjun
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes