deathbahamutxxx

Nov 26, 2018
What you’ve written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having played this.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello guys, thank you so much for your interest in the game Who's The Father?
Regarding compressed files... hmm! of course you can try it, but you could have some problems and malfunctions during game play. I have just tested the original version.
And talking about the android version. I saw one out there but it is not official. Official Android version (and demo) will be available soon (I didn't test the unofficial Android version out there).
Thank you, guys... for your support. Every update I will offer you a better game! Thanks to you I will keep working hard in this project.
Cheers!

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Very nice game! Beautiful graphic and interesting story! The only thing I don't like very much is that you can't change font....

Reactions: mrvision

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
ok, after actually playing the game i have to say its quite good but also very rough, since it is the first release the dev(s) will get my benefit of the doubt

the renders and videos are good enough, not the very best quality, but also far from the worst i have seen, they are definitely above average

the story is semi-interesting, but sometimes hard to follow because of the often broken english, but if you stick through with it you can at least understand what is happening, anyhow i would suggest to change the font into something more readable

another issue is a bloat of characters, the game introduces a great lot of characters to you, i would suggest to focus on only a couple of main characters before the story gets too convoluted and every major character gets enough screen time

file size could an be issue depending on how episode 2 will be handled, whatever the case coding and compression has to be improved

for a first episode this game had a great amount of content

overall i would rate it a 7/10, could be a 8 with proper proof reading and some streamlining

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mrvision

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
OK finished Ep1 but stil have no sex with Main Muscle Milf :( enjoyed game but had to click my mouse 1000 time :LOL:
Dev Make Ep2 So can Impregnate Main Milf + Kendra i want Mc to have them :love: (y) + Skill points meanings etc
Game is Goood :cool::LOL: I want that Milf badly :LOL: (y)

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
i got bored a lot of talking so many option with only one right so if u click the wrong answer its gameover no wonder the file is so big there is more pic of a guy than the girls and the character looks kinda gay

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Everything else aside, what the actual fuck even is that font and why would anyone think that it was a good idea for something that requires people to actually read it...

combine that with constant white flashes and screen shake, unplayable.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Who's The Father? [Episode 01] [mrvision](7.52 GB)
793 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality)
holy frikkin hell! how big were the images in the original. Ive seen some impressive compressed versions but I think this wins

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
holy frikkin hell! how big were the images in the original. Ive seen some impressive compressed versions but I think this wins
it was more about the videos than the images. 2.5 hrs in compressing videos. 1 more hour for music, and images

Reactions: EthanHunt95

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
If anybody wants an easier time reading what the people are saying in the game, you are welcome to use this mod to change the font to something more sane. Just extract and merge the "game" folder with the one already inside the game's folder. Overwrite if necessary.
Be warned however, the game's author used font size modifiers inside the script, line by line. I'm not fixing that. Nope.

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes