VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Who's the Father? [Ep. 2 v2.14] [mrvision]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Revan 12345

This game had a great potential. The main problem is that the game is struggling with to many characters. In the escence the game should be based around the 2 brothers, stepmother and the stepsister along with the support characters like aunt. I mean all others are more or less irelevant.
    Stepmother and stepsister are very hot.
    This could be a great game.
    The developer definietly needs to made a reboot, without the Supernatiral sequence and Back 2 the Future stuff.
    Dream sequence is definietly a great idea, no argument there.
    Advice regarding the Stepmother friends - let them all be nymphomaniacs.
    Advice regarding the story - This needs to be just a game with a normal story. And that would be great recipe.
    Sadly, for now, I'm giving a 2 stars rating.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Summer Love

I've played some bad games on this site before, but nothing else quite captures the contrasting effort and sheer lack of skill that went into this train wreck. At no point did I ever feel like I had some idea of what was going on. The dialogue is so irrelevant that I often found myself just skimming through it just to hopefully find something interesting and sensical going on. Even with the walkthrough/hint mod on I was often utterly baffled at how some of these scenes landed in front of me.

If you payed me to grab a pencil and write on paper what I thought the plot of this game was, I would have to give you your money back. Maybe someone better than me could do it, but they'd be losing a lot of brain cells in the attempt.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

This game is utter trash. Every single female in the game looks like a huge male bodybuilder on steroids, like from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. When I first saw the MC's mom from behind, I was 100% sure that she was the MC's dad. It wasn't until she turned around and her towel fell from her head, that I saw her long hair, feminine face, and breasts. But she still looked like a masculine She Hulk. I have seen female bodybuilders in games before that looked somewhat sexy, but these women absolutely do not do it for me. Especially since there are no sexy scenes in the entire game whatsoever. It's just one long, boring, endless, select-a-dialogue-choice game. I tried to get as far into Episode 01 as possible, to give the game a chance. But there hasn't been a single scene that was remotely sexy. My dick was completely flaccid the entire time. Also, this game is impossible to play without a Walkthrough Mod. In just the first 10 minutes, you will be presented with one billion choices, 99% of which are bad or really bad choices. There is no way that someone - even with patience, talent, and skill - could pick out the right choices on their own without the Walkthrough Mod. It's annoying as hell to be presented with dialogue choices every single second throughout the game. You'd be presented with 2-10 choices. You pick one. Then immediately be presented with a dozen more choices. And repeat that over and over and over again every single second for all of eternity. I thought that this game would be interesting because it has incest, mind control, and a lot of other interesting tags. But on a scale from 1-10, I'd give this a 0. Yeah, I wouldn't even give it a 1. I couldn't put myself through this pain and misery anymore. I even tried playing a little of Episode 02, and it was the same garbage.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mükemmel

Has a bad grammer almost have zero content even after so many updates u need to spend years to see a scene and scenes are badly rendered and lighted there are scenes that make zero sense like it has 10 options and 9 of them are wrong and u have no way of which is the correct one or not and game is full of these nonsense scenes i really dont understand the mental behind the dev when making this game
  5. 1.00 star(s)

mjwood88

English is dreadful. Story does not make sense. MC does not even finish sentences and bounces from thought to thought without any sequence. The differing text sizes, which I assume is for emphasis, are not effective and should be rethought. Over use of ......... Just looking at the first two females I would assume this game is about female steroid abusers??
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Ara-sH

Well, nothing to say much, One of if not the worst game I played in F95
    Dont waste your time on this. its like work of 10 years old child who just enter VNs.
    ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
    Render = 2
    Gameplay = 1
    Story = 1
  7. 1.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

I hope this is the last game from the dev because it sucks for me badly.

The Font:
    Once big - then small - then with different colour - a single word in 8 different size. It is very hard to read and its not to change. Even the Font size in the menu is to big so you can see the frame cut the words. It seems for me that this is made by a child.

Storytelling:
    It´s just a text written - it seems for me - from a child. It made no fun to read it for me, waste of time.

Render:
    Some are nice to view and the lewd scene are average.

Hard to read at all and the bugs don´t make it somewhat better. After 15 minutes of play i skiped just the game to see how the lewd scenes look like but it´s hard to continue, because if i want to continue (press continue) the game ask me again if i want to continue!? That about 3 times till it gets any further.

I hope the dev waits till he gets a better storyteller and ravish the childish font-play. Till then i will not follow the game anymore...
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Boehser Onkel

worst game ive ever seen here ...
    the writing must be from a 12 yo ,high on whatever ,
    who loves alot of dots -- ...hehehe.. -- yk every f.... sentence starts with" ..."
    the renders/animations are horrible for this filesize
    i tried hard to find a funny point at the story - nope nothing , makes no sense at all(even fictional storys have to make sense at one point)

the dev(s) maybe put alot of time and afford on it ,but it is what it is -
    crap
    anyway , i wish them good luck with the game..
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kourosh

If you're looking for an engaging story this is not a good game for you. If you're looking for a game to have a nice fap, again, this game is not for you. However, If you like boring games, If you enjoy making unlimited redundant choices in a game with no logic at all, and If you like wasting your time this is the game for you. ENJOY
  10. 1.00 star(s)

BannedAccount6543

OMG! Terrible gameplay, horrible interface, Fugly models, a clone of Tremmi games and as bad. Do I need to say anything else? Avoid even if you're horny. You'll just be looking for mods and cheats to get through this and you won't be happier.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

lalasnusboks

Lots of NTR but not tagged NTR, next to no real H scenes, poor animations, poor script, unrealistic male chars with huge dongs.

good renders.

0 out of 10, dont waste your time with this.
    Big waste of internet download limit
  12. 1.00 star(s)

tightbuns

Holy shit. I was excited for this when I saw the cover.
    But what a fucking disappointment. Bloated file size. Dialogue is unbearable. Constant screen shakes and whiteouts.
    Randomly colored text. Varying text size in the same sentence. Idiotic sentences.
    Obsession with using '...' before and after every sentence.
    Infuriating dialogue choices that give you absolutely no hint into what will happen.

The renders are ok.

Here's an excerpt that I decided encapsulates the game well enough, and after I transcribed it, I proceeded to delete the game and it's sequel from my PC:

*screenflashes white*
    friend: "I'm just getting too horny....."
    mainc: "...too much hormones, pal..."
    friend: "...too much instinct man.....!"
    friend: "...basic instinct... hehehe....."
    *screen shake*
    mainc: "hehe... you're crazy....."
    *screenflashes white*
    mainc: "...anyway..."
    friend: "...ohhh... Mom....."
    *screen shake*
    mainc: "...hey.....!"
    *screen shake*
    mainc: "...hump.....! alright...! then me too.....!"
    *screen flashes white*
    mainc: "...let's say....."
    *screenshake*
    mainc: "...oh...! ...Sandra....."
    *screen shake*
    friend: "...oh, yeah.....!"
    *screenflashes white*
    friend: "...'oh, Sandra' too....."
    *screenshake*
    mainc: "...what...!???....."
    I did my best here to capture all the font size variations and color, and most importantly the dots before and after sentences.
    Also the screen effects.

I mean... It pisses me off so fucking much. It's like I'm reading something written by a non-english speaking 9 year old boy whose native text was then parsed through google translate and this is the end result. but put together meticulously by a pro. Who has time to type all those unnecessary dots? Who takes the time to fiddle with the font size mid-sentence? Who the fuck puts screen shakes and flashes in every two dialog back-and-forths?

This is someone's labor of love, but I'm sorry to say it's one of the worst experiences immersion-wise, that I've ever had.
    All the while I was imagining the person that did this.

DO NOT RECOMMEND.
    IT'S HORRIBLE.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

omegus6

Totally crazy game makes no sense. Almost all chooses are game over and dialogue is all nonsense, which just is constant back and forth with either constant save files or the rollback feature. The animations are glitchy and look terrible compared to the regular images. I don't even know why this has an episode 2.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

The dialog choices even with a walkthrough mod are a pain to crawl through with little explanation of what effect you are going to get.

Overall there is a lot of teasing and only a few sex scenes and what sex scenes you get are simple animations made worse by the dialog which was clearly done by someone for whom English is not their native language.

The point that really pissed me off though was after muting the sound in game the animations have sound effects (that don't add much of anything btw) at full fucking volume. A unforgivable technical oversight.

This game is huge and the renders do look good and the characters will fit the 'fit' and 'MILF' categories but everything else that goes into a game like this is poorly done and has well and truly turned me off from even considering playing the second episode. Maybe if someone else could adopt this game and rebuild it from the ground up you might have something here but that would be a massive task unto itself.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Maddaux

7GB for the first episode and is only like 1-2 hours of "game"; and only like 30 minutes if you don't read anything. The story is terribly implemented, the dialoges make almost no sense, so many colors changes in the text and the "sound" effects doesn't help
  16. 1.00 star(s)

BigOleWinemaker

Honestly, I don't care how amazing or crap the story is, renders are, or anything else. The one boils down to this:

When I get six choices and five of them are Game Over, you may as well not give me a choice to begin with. All you've done is annoy me so much that I didn't bother wasting my time trying to figure it all out. Just put me on rails and give me a nice performance. I'd rather have that than a false choice system.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Just saw the main image and thought the character looked hot. I did not check the ratings. I really should have done that, though. Always check the ratings before wasting your time on bad games.

The main female character certainly is hot. But the animations are terrible, the dialogues do not make any sense and the story is weird. Don't waste your time here.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Zhalt

A game that regularly and consistently reminds you of its abbreviation, WTF, in pretty much every aspect.

• I WTF'd in the intro which was made in paint.
    • I WTF'd about the storytelling, which was weird, poorly written, way too long and has way too much information.
    • I WTF'd with the renders, the "milf" had some alien-like looking eyes, overuse of the same scenes (a.k.a. over-recycling, idk if this is a real thing), and shows that the developer of this game has no experience with facial features.
    • I WTF'd with the random sounds, like "yeah", "uh" etc. Playing with no sound over playing with random tiny sounds would have been much better, at least I wouldn't be reminded of lack of voice-over and my ears wouldn't bleed because some random sound's volume was too high.
    • I WTF'd on main character's penis, which was absurdly big and long, and veins have much more detail than the game itself.
    I'm not going to mention the character models, we all know many developers make use of the same models over and over again, so no surprises.

I saw this game in the recently updated page and tried to give it a shot without looking into the rating. Now I'm reviewing my poor life choices.

I don't know if the situation is better in episode 2, so this review applies to episode 1 only.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

alex2341

Really hope making less grainy noise in image and the file size would be smaller. And making the MC's cock less realastic would be better, in some comics they just make it a white bloom volume and it looks good.
    Thanks for the romance like plots,felling enjoy it.Just beautiful body&face and beutiful plots makes it awesome.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

m00nsh1ne

Honestly, I love your model designs. Always appreciated women who were fit and had some muscles, but nearly everything else with the game doesn't jive so well with me. Story is bloated and convoluted when it doesn't need to be, and it jumps around way too much and needs more focus. Every time the MC wasn't in a scene I found myself not caring at all. Personally I think all the males look too young as well. Maybe you're going for a shota vibe but it's a little off putting. The animations are average at best, and the random voices are more cringey than anything else. Either do voice acting or don't. Half measures are never a good idea. Also the use of various font sizes and colors are very jarring for me personally due to my color blindness so that's unfortunately another mark against you. I think there is a good game in here but it's just bured under so much mediocrity and frustrating design choices. I'd make your main character look a little older, improve animations, edit the story and cut out filler or get to plot points faster, and stick to a singular font style/color.