VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Who's the Father? [Ep. 2 v2.14] [mrvision]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hasan234

Well the character designs are nice... but all the film grain that randomly appears on many scenes ruins it, and the animated scenes are random and unnecessary, the story seems alright but the MC sounds like he has mental problems with all the ....uh... ...oh uh.... ...OoooooO ..fuck... etc, clicking the mouse 300 times to read a full sentence, the MCs dick was shown more than the other females being nude and the jerk off scene lasting way too long
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ElizaCassan

I wanted to give it a try, couldn't figure out why it's 7 GB though. The renders are of average quality at best. The poses are ridiculous in most. The font is nearly unreadable and most conversations are a big pile of gibberish along the lines of:

MC: hehehehe
    Girl: ah
    MC: mhmm yeah
    Girl: Uh ah yes

Like what conversation in real life happens like that? The story makes no sense at all, you need to get a package from the post office but the clerk doesn't want to give it to you, so when you leave the post office 3 thugs want to beat you up, but you beat them up and a Kung Fu Master watches and then you drive the Kung Fu Master home and he wants to help you the next morning to get your parcel. WTF?!

At least the name is fitting for this game... stay clear of this, it's not worth it at all!

I rate it 2 stars because the dev has obviously put a lot of effort into creating this game. Sadly it's not really good :(
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hngg

The first impression:
    At least three different fonts, each highly stylized to be barely readable. Dialog text delivered in multiple colors and sizes, even within the same sentence. Yuk.

The story:
    If you somehow manage to stand reading it, you are rewarded with pages and pages of non-sense.

The art:
    Rushed renders full of noise and cartoonish proportions.

The bottom line:
    Pass.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Redeemed

ok, after actually playing the game i have to say its quite good but also very rough, since it is the first release the dev(s) will get my benefit of the doubt

the renders and videos are good enough, not the very best quality, but also far from the worst i have seen, they are definitely above average

the story is semi-interesting, but sometimes hard to follow because of the often broken english, but if you stick through with it you can at least understand what is happening, anyhow i would suggest to change the font into something more readable

another issue is a bloat of characters, the game introduces a great lot of characters to you, i would suggest to focus on only a couple of main characters before the story gets too convoluted and every major character gets enough screen time

file size could an be issue depending on how episode 2 will be handled, whatever the case coding and compression has to be improved

for a first episode this game had a great amount of content

overall i would rate it a 7/10, could be a 8 with proper proof reading and some streamlining
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

I wish I could give this 0 star.
    There are no pros to this game.

1) As the title of the game implies, the story is mostly WTF. It makes no sense, it's badly translated and mostly gibberish.

2) The renders are absolutely atrocious. They look like screen caps of pre-renders.

3) Almost all animations are on black backgrounds, and of shoddy quality.

4) On the technical side, this is a very bad renpy game. The file size is not due to the amount of content but due to... bad programming choices when it comes to making the game.

So yeah, steer clear from this.