mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
anyone has the incest patch? or walk-through ?
Hello nkleguy!

There must be some unofficial versions out there.
Official walkthrough here:
Or special one in my patreon:

thank you!

Reactions: nIkeguy

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, guys!

>An updated version for Mac users is already available on
!
>And Android version Part 3 (Episode01) is available now on
too!
>You can get special promotions on my
!

Thank you for your support!

mrvision

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick advice to MrVision. Try not to spread your game out too thin. If you're creating a game focusing on nice story than you have to abandon some darker themes. Unless the darker themes are a heavy element to the story, you can't have extreme fetishes. The main ones I suggest avoiding are NTR/Rape/Beastiality/Scat to name a few. Whether or not people vote for them is irrelevant if the story has to cater to these fetishes. DON'T try to include all of them, your story will suffer if you try and make something lighter but figure "shit, they voted for horse rape, gotta add that in the romance route somehow," while that is exaggerated example, things like this could happen AND should be avoided.

That said, if you decide to make a dark story where the main character will be going through mostly hardship, go ahead and embrace the dark themes above. However, I cannot stress it enough NOT to do both. One of the other is usually best. You don't want to get backlash from your community when it's too late. Luckily your game is still at the beginning stages, so you can make up your mind ahead of time. There are plenty of devs that wanted to make a story game with romance, added NTR/Rape and not only lost a lot of supporters, but were flamed and abused by the community. I'm not saying it's right, but it CAN happen. Sick people can threaten to report you and give you much worse stuff.

Just be careful and always be transparent. The fact that you have these polls is pretty cool and shows a want to be transparent. Have a good day and good luck on your game.

[Fetishes/Themes I would vote for: Harem/Incest/Sleep/Romance/DeepStory/Pregnancy(In the future)/Daughter/Netori(stealing wife or GF from some jerk who doesn't deserve them)/Non-Jerk MC's]

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Quick advice to MrVision. Try not to spread your game out too thin. If you're creating a game focusing on nice story than you have to abandon some darker themes. Unless the darker themes are a heavy element to the story, you can't have extreme fetishes. The main ones I suggest avoiding are NTR/Rape/Beastiality/Scat to name a few. Whether or not people vote for them is irrelevant if the story has to cater to these fetishes. DON'T try to include all of them, your story will suffer if you try and make something lighter but figure "shit, they voted for horse rape, gotta add that in the romance route somehow," while that is exaggerated example, things like this could happen AND should be avoided.

That said, if you decide to make a dark story where the main character will be going through mostly hardship, go ahead and embrace the dark themes above. However, I cannot stress it enough NOT to do both. One of the other is usually best. You don't want to get backlash from your community when it's too late. Luckily your game is still at the beginning stages, so you can make up your mind ahead of time. There are plenty of devs that wanted to make a story game with romance, added NTR/Rape and not only lost a lot of supporters, but were flamed and abused by the community. I'm not saying it's right, but it CAN happen. Sick people can threaten to report you and give you much worse stuff.

Just be careful and always be transparent. The fact that you have these polls is pretty cool and shows a want to be transparent. Have a good day and good luck on your game.

[Fetishes/Themes I would vote for: Harem/Incest/Sleep/Romance/DeepStory/Pregnancy(In the future)/Daughter/Netori(stealing wife or GF from some jerk who doesn't deserve them)/Non-Jerk MC's]

Thank you very much for your post, Larry2000.
I read it carefully!
Thank you!

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello! Not censorship on the game.
In that specific case, she's having a dream... is something made to make you wonder at that time.
Thank you!

Maisyh3011

Jan 23, 2019
I just finished the game and it is simply perfect.
The storyline and intrigue have made your job different from other games.
The taste of the game remained on my palate ( mmm mama mia LUL )
I hope you get the support you deserve and the game will spread to everyone.
i have impatient for new episode..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: ! It is also nice to answer the comments of the players so quickly. Time is the time for the Mr.Vision to rise.
I'm sorry for my bad english.I am trying to learn with such games. LUL
have a good day Mr.Vision :) o7

Reactions: mrvision

Rat20

Apr 13, 2019
does anyone know if the developer is Brazilian? I saw the Brazilian flag on a T-shirt and thought it might be.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I just finished the game and it is simply perfect.
The storyline and intrigue have made your job different from other games.
The taste of the game remained on my palate ( mmm mama mia LUL )
I hope you get the support you deserve and the game will spread to everyone.
i have impatient for new episode..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: ! It is also nice to answer the comments of the players so quickly. Time is the time for the Mr.Vision to rise.
I'm sorry for my bad english.I am trying to learn with such games. LUL
have a good day Mr.Vision :) o7
Hello Maisyh3011!

Thank you for your message!
So happy that you like it, thank you!!
Yes, you're right. As you mention, this is a new game, a new project so all support from users is more than welcome.
I hope you and other users can also like coming episodes!
Thank you for your message,
Maisyh3011, I really appreciate it!

01.jpg

mrvision

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
I have mix feelings about this game.
I have play it and read the comments, and wow.

Everyone either thinks this is amazing or horrible, almost no one have a neutral opinion.

In my opinion there are good things and bad things

The bad things are technicalities
- Too much screen shake (it loses the effect and becomes annoying)
- The dialogue needs to be more dynamic ( in some big dialogue scenes there is only 3 diferente images alternating between them it gets boring especially when some of the dialogue are just "hehe" and "haha") make dialogue shorter or more images for the longer dialogues.

The good things are the creative side
- I admit i am a sucker for muscle women or just put some abs on them and i'm good, and i got to say the models are very sexy muscular but at the same time realistic (witch makes it even more hot)
- I really like the idea of conquering the women in the family, having a rival makes it more serious and if that rival is my younger brother who thinks he is better than you and doesnt hide that he wants to conquer the same women… congrats you made me hate Bobbie, i am not a fan but would make a exception to fuck Vanessa and Kendra in front of Bobbie.

I made this post because i have seen a lot of negativity towards this game.
This is MrVision first attempted on creating a game, there are so many fetish, combat system, VR world, sex system with grades all this in 1 episode.
It is a bit overwhelming but i also see a lot of potencial, its a big challenge, but we should be encouraging him.

So MrVision keep up the good work and i very interested in seeing what comes next.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
What is the Combat System like ? Usually I am not a fan of Combat in Games, unless it part of the story arcs.

Maisyh3011

Jan 23, 2019

Everyone either thinks this is amazing or horrible, almost no one have a neutral opinion.

- The dialogue needs to be more dynamic ( in some big dialogue scenes there is only 3 diferente images alternating between them it gets boring especially when some of the dialogue are just "hehe" and "haha") make dialogue shorter or more images for the longer dialogues.

- I admit i am a sucker for muscle women or just put some abs on them and i'm good, and i got to say the models are very sexy muscular but at the same time realistic (witch makes it even more hot)
- I really like the idea of conquering the women in the family, having a rival makes it more serious and if that rival is my younger brother who thinks he is better than you and doesnt hide that he wants to conquer the same women… congrats you made me hate Bobbie, i am not a fan but would make a exception to fuck Vanessa and Kendra in front of Bobbie.

This is MrVision first attempted on creating a game, there are so many fetish, combat system, VR world, sex system with grades all this in 1 episode.
It is a bit overwhelming but i also see a lot of potencial, its a big challenge, but we should be encouraging him.

So MrVision keep up the good work and i very interested in seeing what comes next.
"would make a exception to fuck Vanessa and Kendra in front of Bobbie."
i love this idea LUL
about abs..I also do not like female characters excessive muscle.
I hope it stays at a certain level.
About the dialogues, in fact, the dialogue seems normal, since the game is very long.
But as he said It would be nice if the "haha, hehe" parts were filled with different dialogues.
+ In some female conversations, male playing sound effects. It was strange and funny bug :KEK:
I wonder the milf prey of the other youngs :HideThePain:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Hello! thanks for your feedback!!
Together with improvements in the PS, I'm working on a new update
with less camera effects for all users who requested that :)
Thank you so much for your feedback and support, I really appreciate it!

mrvision

Reactions: Fuckcondoms
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes