Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I don't know if this helps, but the part you see moving in the more visible area, seems to be her arm. But I don't know why it's bent, unless she's caressing her breast or something.

Don't know if this helps people see what's going on or not.

I just outlined the upper body, and where Asuna's head is. I couldn't figure out where it was earlier lol.
I think she's covering her mouth, might be wrong tho

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
But it seems as if Inoda was rubbing Asuna, or it must be because of the invisibility effect that looks like this, I still don't know that effect also eliminates the sound, so the update will be for the 30th,What you can see is that she is covering her mouth with both hands.
Honeycam_2024-05-26_20-50-51-ezgif.com-speed(1).gif

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Generally, it is the new ones who come to comment on the thread who make that mistake of talking about other games or topics that have nothing to do with it. Those of us who have been here longer at least know what things are like, here it is shown a little more clearly. XD
ASUNA GRAY.gif

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Generally, it is the new ones who come to comment on the thread who make that mistake of talking about other games or topics that have nothing to do with it. Those of us who have been here longer at least know what things are like, here it is shown a little more clearly. XD
View attachment 3676299
I told everyone that this is Cowgirl )))
Is this the start of the scene? Since the dick is visible.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Original.
Although if you look from the other side, then perhaps this is really a missionary position.
It just seems like this from this side, but if you think differently, it turns out to be a different pose.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Looks like this become the new game thread lol
the powertripping mod got cucked lmao
salt on wound is the next update being uploaded in this thread and the og thread being ignored :LUL:

Also Fujino said that the tent gif was hard to make and took too much time... I really hope the next update has more combat H.

Reactions: NuarisRia

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
salt on wound is the next update being uploaded in this thread and the og thread being ignored :LUL:

Also Fujino said that the tent gif was hard to make and took too much time... I really hope the next update has more combat H.
Are you able to rename this thread? Just so that they don't complain.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If you zoom around 250%, you can make out Asuna's entire silhouette. Fujino should've flip the image horizontally, due to the tent's darkness on the right side. I'm going to mention it, see if it isn't too much of a hassle to change.
If the update gets delayed further because of that comment imma be pissed at you hahaha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: ron34 and 4ung-4ang

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Holy shit I was missing you guys. I was constantly checking the forum if its unlocked yet. Then i stalked 4chan4chungs profile to see that you guys were in here.
I was getting anxious not hearing from you guys o.o xd

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Holy shit I was missing you guys. I was constantly checking the forum if its unlocked yet. Then i stalked 4chan4chungs profile to see that you guys were in here.
Ha, you found your way to us by stalking someone! Welcome home!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeycii_

TeHR

Aug 19, 2017

Man I'd wish for this to be a bit more sandboxy with combat H increasing stats, then when Asuna is too horny she will just do what Inoda wants.

Reactions: hecom and NuarisRia

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You are welcome :LOL:
Should I be worried and change my identity now? :eek::cautious::cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ha, you found your way to us by stalking someone! Welcome home!
My first target was you, but you have your profile locked for other users, so I had to stalk further :ROFLMAO:

And thank you :3

You are welcome :LOL:
Should I be worried and change my identity now? :eek::cautious::cool:
Haha, the stalking always stops after we found what we were looking for, so no worries.. for now :BootyTime:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
For the moment this is the thread where at least you can talk until it closes and there will be the original thread, as I already said you should only talk about the SAO NTR ONLINE game and about the work of fujino sensei nothing more, not talk about games nagatoro, bleach, naruto, sono bisque etc and so many comments like these that are in the original thread, that is why it is better to avoid responding to them when they do that, and delete those comments and if they continue insisting then ban, but that is already the discretion of the Moderator, I'm just saying a suggestion.
NTROSigTest4-ezgif.com-speed.gif

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i kinda hope that you just increased the speed of the gifs as usual, because Asuna looks too fast paced compared to inoda imo

View attachment 3675891

Does the preview pic remind anyone else of two worms mating or am I being freaky?
Inoda looks like a worm yea. he should lay there straight out and let asuna do the moving. it looks weird like this lol.
also it took me a while to finally see that asuna is just holding her mouth shut with her hand xd i was debating why she looked so weird here