RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
Jesus christ if the mods let the thread go on then it means it's safe, I also got Bitdefender which is the most annoying and restrictive antivirus and I found nothing dangerous

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone that know the key code?
Hey there, im having the same problem. on page 2(?) there is the instruction to not open the startup.exe, but the game.exe , maybe you have the same problem. Mine goes further, the game.exe cant be extracted from the zip folder.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I think I am finished with like more than half of the game. I have been to the witch and back.

But I have 2 things I am looking for

1) Font du Stupor - or anyway the alcohol the older dude at the bar wants... Wasn't it suppose to be on the Mountain Route ? Well I have been there done everything ... and I havent found any ...

2) It is probably at the very end of the game ... but I am looking for the thing needed in the Nursery to do "Sexual Education"
with your children ;-

Franklt just seeing how those scenes look like is all that keeps me playing. But I probably will have to grind for a few more hours before I find that item ...

Maybe someone got a save with the access to Maternity Ward Sexual Education scenes unlocked ??

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There is plenty of new ideas, the problem is the new ideas don't get translated XD. Blame the westerners who have particular tastes among HRPGS
They're talking about the group who made this specific game who you could easily swap out the characters from any of their games with one of their others and nothing would actually change about the game itself not the entire market itself.

It's tagged as netorare on dlsite—if Japanese consider it ntr then it is one. It doesn't matter what random guys on a western site think. Only otaku and weebs have the right to decide hentai tag definitions.
Japanese people have the same issues with defining NTR that we do to be fair and I actually doubt this game actually really features actual NTR and not just cheating in any meaningful way like that if it's anything like there other games it's going to just be limited to a one-off scene that's immediately undone.

Last edited:

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
I think I am finished with like more than half of the game. I have been to the witch and back.

But I have 2 things I am looking for

1) Font du Stupor - or anyway the alcohol the older dude at the bar wants... Wasn't it suppose to be on the Mountain Route ? Well I have been there done everything ... and I havent found any ...

2) It is probably at the very end of the game ... but I am looking for the thing needed in the Nursery to do "Sexual Education"
with your children ;-

Franklt just seeing how those scenes look like is all that keeps me playing. But I probably will have to grind for a few more hours before I find that item ...

Maybe someone got a save with the access to Maternity Ward Sexual Education scenes unlocked ??
1) you need to sail to the beach island north, talk to the hotel innkeeper, sail to the volcanic island west to complete the mission for him, head back to the hotel and talk to him, then talk to the hotel's barkeep to get the recipe for that wine.

2) you don't need any item, you need to have given birth 5 times. as easy as it is, I haven't bothered to do that lmao.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
1) you need to sail to the beach island north, talk to the hotel innkeeper, sail to the volcanic island west to complete the mission for him, head back to the hotel and talk to him, then talk to the hotel's barkeep to get the recipe for that wine.

2) you don't need any item, you need to have given birth 5 times. as easy as it is, I haven't bothered to do that lmao.
on 2 you need both, having 5 children and an item that you get almost at the end
i just completed the game today at 100%, it seems that i missed a wendy's skill but i think its a bug, because the hint is about the secret place of the skill shop, were you get 2 skills and i have them xD

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
How do you see the adventure-woman's stats? I know about rearrange but it kept it the same as alchemist-woman's.

Angmir

May 29, 2017

1) thx for that one

2) No after you get inside (having 5 kids each), you need a special item to have "sexual education" sessions. It says this items can be found in some ancient ruins etc. I am pretty sure it must be at the very end of the game, it is probably something for maximum completesionist.

1639514692528.png
Besides the nurse explains that the growth hormone makes babies grow for the durration for the "lessons" - so It probably isn't much diffrent scene than the once with the brothers.

I would like to see those scenes, but I think I allready invested enough time into this game ;-,

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
is probably something for maximum completesionist
Not really, you need it for see the ending (that scene is one of the 12 you need)
But it isn't that hard, once you open the right side of charme (initial village), second last dungeon (the one with dragons), just go there and up there there ir a chest, you have to pay 5 aprodisiacs and you get the recipe

Reactions: Angmir

Deniveir

Feb 4, 2020
Not sure. My system instant blocked the game.exe and moved it to quarantine. An online file scan reveled that 8 antivirus entities are currently flagging this thing.
If you want to risk it, your choice. You could try and run it in a sandboxed environment and see what it is doing.
Not a virus as far as I can tell. Just very triggering for some reason.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes