RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
How to use recipe in this game? I already have some of them, but don't know how to use them

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Japanese people have the same issues with defining NTR that we do to be fair and I actually doubt this game actually really features actual NTR and not just cheating in any meaningful way like that if it's anything like there other games it's going to just be limited to a one-off scene that's immediately undone.
Cheating IS always considered ntr in games (either netorare or netori), but not all ntr is cheating. I.e. there can be ntr without cheating but not vice versa, as least as far as games go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
any chance for a complete save. not the one with all the memories unlocked, as in an endgame one
What do you mean by endgame exactly? As in a 100% save file at the end of the game so you can freely explore or do you mean a save file at the beginning of the game but with all endgame equipment/skills/levels?

I'll upload my 100% saves with two variants. Save 1 is New Game+ while retaining all equipment/skills/levels/etc. but you can play through the story on your own if you want. Save 4 is post-game with all content completed. Notes about Save 4, you are required to have a minimum of 5 babies each with the female main characters of which 3 are with the little brothers, 1 is with the Father and 1 is between the two girls themselves. If you want to decide who they get pregnant with you need to use Save 1 and start from the beginning of the game (who you have babies with is largely irrelevant without context since the "Sex Education" room scene doesn't even mention who the kids' father's are and use generic models).

Save 4 also didn't use any of the "cheat" options so you won't have the "Proof of use of Demons" or the like from the unlock shop not that either of those items do anything from what I can tell but if you care about that the save file is clean and legit.

Rexobaby1

Jan 26, 2019
Whats the authorization key the startup readme says input key youve been provided with but I dont see any key anywhere.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Whats the authorization key the startup readme says input key youve been provided with but I dont see any key anywhere.
Ignore the Read Me, it's a holdover from the official version of the game. Extract the ENG Crack into the directory and run the game using Game.exe which bypasses the need for an activation key.

Apr 25, 2018
What do you mean by endgame exactly? As in a 100% save file at the end of the game so you can freely explore or do you mean a save file at the beginning of the game but with all endgame equipment/skills/levels?

I'll upload my 100% saves with two variants. Save 1 is New Game+ while retaining all equipment/skills/levels/etc. but you can play through the story on your own if you want. Save 4 is post-game with all content completed. Notes about Save 4, you are required to have a minimum of 5 babies each with the female main characters of which 3 are with the little brothers, 1 is with the Father and 1 is between the two girls themselves. If you want to decide who they get pregnant with you need to use Save 1 and start from the beginning of the game (who you have babies with is largely irrelevant without context since the "Sex Education" room scene doesn't even mention who the kids' father's are and use generic models).

Save 4 also didn't use any of the "cheat" options so you won't have the "Proof of use of Demons" or the like from the unlock shop not that either of those items do anything from what I can tell but if you care about that the save file is clean and legit.
the former and thanks man

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well I unzipped the game and my antivirus apparently deleted the game.exe file to start the game... I tried to unzip it again and now it won't even let me unzip the folder at all because of the game.exe file...

Man I hate when games are unnecassarily complicated to install.

EDIT: I managed to restore the game.exe file and I can now play it. Had to get it out of quarantine tho... hope I won't regret this.

Reactions: Pozar55

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
I can't figure out where to find womb durability, it feels like stats are missing and i can't for the life of me see Ellies stats.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes