RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
What's your virus protection software? My own found "InfoGather!MSR" was dropped into windows 32 after running the game. Microsoft calls "InfoGather!MSR" a hack tool(license circumventing), where as other virus description databases call it potentially malicious, with the ability to send information stolen from the user to the internet.

What's funny is after the hacktool got deleted by the virus scanner, the game continues to launch and run just fine. So was it ever really necessary? Or did the game get cracked by someone, and the "InfoGather!MSR" is something sneaky.

PervertedHuman

Feb 22, 2020
What's your virus protection software? My own found "InfoGather!MSR" was dropped into windows 32 after running the game. Microsoft calls "InfoGather!MSR" a hack tool(license circumventing), where as other virus description databases call it potentially malicious, with the ability to send information stolen from the user to the internet.

What's funny is after the hacktool got deleted by the virus scanner, the game continues to launch and run just fine. So was it ever really necessary? Or did the game get cracked by someone, and the "InfoGather!MSR" is something sneaky.

I got Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Reactions: ejmuerte

Fawlty

Jun 8, 2019

I got it from window defender

wearytumbleweed

Feb 19, 2021
So is the game safe or no? Seen people saying it IS safe but also many people, including myself, detected viruses. Not to mention the VirusTotal check which found multiple viruses

nekocat593

Mar 4, 2019
How to change resolution of the game? I press F5 and straight to the fullscreen. Not in the middle. I try to edit the game.ini file but not working either.

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
Cracker here, on the false positives, please read: https://f95zone.to/threads/decaying-flowers-v1-0-clara-soap.103459/post-7234057 the attachments contain a Game.exe that shouldn't get flagged, my apologies for the flagging, it's because of 2 changed bytes that broke the whitelisting on rpg maker's original exe. The exe is safe, but if you don't trust it, read the post there and get the attachment, it's the standard RPG Maker exe.
Possibly repacking the OP with that exe might help to avoid some complaints or at least linking it.
If the warning is about start.exe, you can delete that without any issues, it's part of the original game's DRM.
I generally prefer if those files are kept around when repackaging as keeping the originals around helps other crackers, but as a user you can delete start.exe without any problems.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes