RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Is anyone having problems with saves? I saved the game at some point while going through the finding the cows but when I tried loading that save it and the 3 previous saves before that just weren't there. I did a test of just saving after the intro scene and exited the game and when opening it again and trying to load the save it just wasn't there. I decided to reinstall the game just in case it didn't load all the files but even after that saving was still broken. I'm just asking to see if anyone else has been having save issues and if not I guess it's just me.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Those anyone here knows where is the HOTEL SUITE ROOM KEY?
read the previous comment, someone posted how to obtain it.

Is anyone having problems with saves? I saved the game at some point while going through the finding the cows but when I tried loading that save it and the 3 previous saves before that just weren't there. I did a test of just saving after the intro scene and exited the game and when opening it again and trying to load the save it just wasn't there. I decided to reinstall the game just in case it didn't load all the files but even after that saving was still broken. I'm just asking to see if anyone else has been having save issues and if not I guess it's just me.
i dont receive this problem at all my saves are fine on me and im near finishing the game as well.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hi ive gotten all the monster cards except for the 4 after the bunny girl, and they say combat arena, but i cant get them, pls help

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
In the combat arena you can fight against your fellow teammates (I forget which option it is but it's one of them). I believe you have to fight them on Advanced Mode or whatever the higher difficulty is to unlock their card + a new skill for each character.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
does this game have a trojan?Does the original version have this too?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I use an emulator for RPG Maker games and I don't have a PC so I'm afraid of downloads and my cell phone gets a virus
i would recommend you buy laptop if you can't afford PC because i dont know how to manage removing viruses on phone.

how exactly do you do that on a PC?
wait what?? do you have antivirus apps?? if you dont have any antivirus the least antivirus app acts like is windows defender(also the default antivirus of Windows OS), because windows defender can detective any viruses, malware, adware and etc.

but how come you dont know how to remove?? most antivirus apps detects automatically when your PC/Laptop gets a breach in your device and then the antivirus will recommend you to remove them and then a pop out message will appear in your screen to remove these viruses, malware and etc...

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
i would recommend you buy laptop if you can't afford PC because i dont know how to manage removing viruses on phone.

wait what?? do you have antivirus apps?? if you dont have any antivirus the least antivirus app acts like is windows defender(also the default antivirus of Windows OS), because windows defender can detective any viruses, malware, adware and etc.

but how come you dont know how to remove?? most antivirus apps detects automatically when your PC/Laptop gets a breach in your device and then the antivirus will recommend you to remove them and then a pop out message will appear in your screen to remove these viruses, malware and etc...
umm.. did someone already remove it and re upload this or it becomes some kind features on this games.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

I'm from a poor country here we don't have to buy a PC even the most basic of them, since cell phones are more accessible and very cheap so unfortunately I can't remove the virus

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
umm.. did someone already remove it and re upload this or it becomes some kind features on this games.
on my part when i downloaded the game file, i got this false positive on win 32 alms program(if you have read the previous comment thread here) and i whitelisted the game folder so it wont get detect again at my windows defender.

i dont know if some other users here got a trojan horse virus, try ask @slimypettanko(sorry bro i have you to tag you here because other users detect a trojan horse in the game file when they downloaded the file) he might know something.

I'm from a poor country here we don't have to buy a PC even the most basic of them, since cell phones are more accessible and very cheap so unfortunately I can't remove the virus
hmmm i dont know any options how to remove a virus on phone, maybe your best bet is look up on youtube videos, reddit or any kind of source of tech forum website on how to remove a virus on phones or basically just google it.

piercetheveil45

May 31, 2018

I have an antivirus. it just didnt detect anything when i downloaded the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes