RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i have a different antivirus program. my antivirus didn't detect anything. I'm just a bit worried that I might need to invest in a better antivirus
most likely you have a better one already then, windows defender is not exactly a high tier AV. My Kaspersky found nothing, and Kaspersky consistently list among the top 5 in any AV tests
And also Virus Total finds nothing. So can pretty confidently say that those are false positives

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
most likely you have a better one already then, windows defender is not exactly a high tier AV. My Kaspersky found nothing, and Kaspersky consistently list among the top 5 in any AV tests
And also Virus Total finds nothing. So can pretty confidently say that those are false positives
is your kaspersky doesn't affect any games like the AV is affecting the whole performance of your computer??

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Cracker here, on the false positives, please read: https://f95zone.to/threads/decaying-flowers-v1-0-clara-soap.103459/post-7234057 the attachments contain a Game.exe that shouldn't get flagged, my apologies for the flagging, it's because of 2 changed bytes that broke the whitelisting on rpg maker's original exe. The exe is safe, but if you don't trust it, read the post there and get the attachment, it's the standard RPG Maker exe.
Possibly repacking the OP with that exe might help to avoid some complaints or at least linking it.
If the warning is about start.exe, you can delete that without any issues, it's part of the original game's DRM.
I generally prefer if those files are kept around when repackaging as keeping the originals around helps other crackers, but as a user you can delete start.exe without any problems.
So then the DRM is probably behaving like a virus, and causing a virus flag. That explains it. Especially knowing how Denovo for example, essentially acted like a virus on more than one major version used by developers in the past.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so what is the option here?? should we whitelist this " Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml " in windows defender?

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
so what is the option here?? should we whitelist this " Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml " in windows defender?
Which binary/file triggers this? if it's start.exe you can delete it, or keep it, you don't need to run it (it's not a virus, just the original DRM), if it's game.exe, and you want something that won't flag at all, just get the attachment I linked earlier https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1592571_rpg_maker_exe.7z Yes, you can whitelist it, it is harmless, but you can also use that binary that shouldn't get flagged at all, I already explained the cause and you can check by yourself with a hex editor or any binary file comparison tool.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Which binary/file triggers this? if it's start.exe you can delete it, or keep it, you don't need to run it (it's not a virus, just the original DRM), if it's game.exe, and you want something that won't flag at all, just get the attachment I linked earlier https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1592571_rpg_maker_exe.7z Yes, you can whitelist it, it is harmless, but you can also use that binary that shouldn't get flagged at all, I already explained the cause and you can check by yourself with a hex editor or any binary file comparison tool.
the game.exe triggers the windows defender and thanks for the advice

edit: your link attachment has detected a trojan horse virus on my windows defender and it was quickly remove

i might use "quarantine" on game.exe so that particular exe wont get deleted immediately, well i already did this on my cracked game watch dogs legion which i use quarantine to prevent deleting the .exe

Last edited:

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
the game.exe triggers the windows defender and thanks for the advice

edit: your link attachment has detected a trojan horse virus on my windows defender and it was quickly remove

i might use "quarantine" on game.exe so that particular exe wont get deleted immediately, well i already did this on my cracked game watch dogs legion which i use quarantine to prevent deleting the .exe
Wait, even on the 7z in the post you quoted/attachment? Did you try scanning it with or some other online scanner (virustotal, others)? I checked it beforehand and it really is the engine from RPG Maker from too long ago, see: "First seen: April 7, 2012" this is not a new file, it's the same game engine used for countless games.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Wait, even on the 7z in the post you quoted/attachment? Did you try scanning it with or some other online scanner (virustotal, others)? I checked it beforehand and it really is the engine from RPG Maker from too long ago, see: "First seen: April 7, 2012" this is not a new file, it's the same game engine used for countless games.
"Wait, even on the 7z in the post you quoted/attachment?" - on your previous latest comment yes, that attachment detected a virus on my windows defender.

i think my windows defender automatically scans the download file plus i dont have any other scanner apps other than windows defender.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
I believe there is prequel to this game that tell the story of Ellie. But when I see in this forum, there wasn't. So I assume that the game is still untranslated?

Edit, found it . I guess there are still not interest to translate this game

Last edited:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Looking at the image collection place, it kind of seems like I should've gone to a place called Backwoods before even going to the Mountain Path but even after clearing the Mountain Path and getting access to travel the sea I still haven't found the place called Backwoods.

Am I just blind for failing to find that place or is it a place I'll get to later, despite it's seemingly early appearance in the list of images?

Edit: Clearly I was just blind and failed to notice the big exit on the right side of the farm-building.

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
VIP Room Key is in the bonus dungeon after obtaining "Images" of all enemies in the game including the final confrontation with the bunny girl waitress from the bar and submitting them to the museum or whatever you want to call it (the building immediately after exiting the first town from the West).

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes