RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I remember trying the mtl, but it was so bad I couldn't even understand what I was supposed to do, not to mention what with who and how.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I dont think that is the case this time.
Well actualy I know this. This is scene for Eliza
It seems I might have to progress main quest or something before I get some sort of scene, where the boy realises his sister is cheating ??
I haven't played that long yet, but are you using the fairy in the House of Memories? it gives you hints

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
If only it were done that way.

Also, NTR and cheating depend on (the protag's) perspective.

Do you play as a male protag with a gf/wife etc. who's cheating on you? That's Netorare (with its subcategories A, B and C).
Do you play as a male protag stealing another man's gf/wife etc.? That's Netori.
Do you play as a male protag willingly sharing your gf/wife etc.? That's Netorase/Swinging.
Does another girl steal you as the male protag from your gf/wife etc.? That's Reverse Netorare/NTR.
Do you play as a female protag cheating on SOMEONE? That's just cheating/general infidelity.

I personally prefer those distinctions, the only thing that F95 (and nhentai for that matter) could adjust is how they use NTR for all 3 main types.
I mostly agree with the definition distinction problems, if people could accurately assign definitions.

I have found that people usually do not understand the words coming out of their mouths/writing especially when its combined with larger or loose/multi definition words. For instance irregardless is listed as a bad form of regardless when it traditionally means "I have digressed for a time lets return to the main section of the conversation, with this section being discussed well enough." or simply "We have digressed from the main topic long enough." Due to the lack of understanding the word's distinction or use case.

Furthermore, when I said site I was proposing that the site should use similar since enough of the site's content is VN, and the Database has most things very well defined. Especially since a vast majority of h-games with a story is considered a type of VN.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
If only it were done that way.

Also, NTR and cheating depend on (the protag's) perspective.

Do you play as a male protag with a gf/wife etc. who's cheating on you? That's Netorare (with its subcategories A, B and C).
Do you play as a male protag stealing another man's gf/wife etc.? That's Netori.
Do you play as a male protag willingly sharing your gf/wife etc.? That's Netorase/Swinging.
Does another girl steal you as the male protag from your gf/wife etc.? That's Reverse Netorare/NTR.
Do you play as a female protag cheating on SOMEONE? That's just cheating/general infidelity.

I personally prefer those distinctions, the only thing that F95 (and nhentai for that matter) could adjust is how they use NTR for all 3 main types.
"Does another girl steal you as the male protag from your gf/wife etc.? That's Reverse Netorare/NTR."

Wrong. When a man protag cheats on someone, that is just another case of cheating and general infidelity. Same for female protag.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
It is now officially NTR if your sister fucks other men besides you.

The world is becoming stranger and stranger by the day.
It's also NTR if your mom fucks other men besides you. No word on how that even works if your dad is still around to fuck your mom.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know where to find the bottle of special alcohol you need to get that scene with the guy downstairs in the bar at night?

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
ok, important question. Is pedophile content (mostly) avoidable? Is it possible to have sex primarily with adult men?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Mind to clarify on this description: NTR'ed husband... these men and more get drained!

since the game have the cheating tag but not the NTR tag and i want to be sure if its safe on that part because what comes to ugly bastards not a slight chance to play it :(

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The devs of this game put all fetishes they could think of on a dart board an then fired at it with a shotgun to decide, which ones they should include in this game :')
Jokes aside, this game is actually pretty adorable. Never thought that a game filled with so much depravity, could be this cute :p

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
So is this safe or actually a virus?
Not sure. My system instant blocked the game.exe and moved it to quarantine. An online file scan reveled that 8 antivirus entities are currently flagging this thing.
If you want to risk it, your choice. You could try and run it in a sandboxed environment and see what it is doing.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes