VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Wicked Choices: Book One [Remastered v1.0.1] [ASLPro3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Haast

Great Story, cant wait for more, almost couldnt play it after the first niece was raped by the brother, but happy that I did continue and there was payback in the end, not quite enough payback but hey that part of the story isnt finished.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

braendt

Outstanding story, outstanding game-play. I could use a tiny bit more game-play and that much less visual novel experience; but overall this ticks all the boxes from a content and avoided content standpoint. Now all I can ask for is the rest of the story!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PokeIssau

Good game, it has an interesting story, good renders but I almost don't try it because of the trailer so bad that was made, very slow, texts that appear too long on screen, those 3:30 minutes could easily be cut to 1:30 minutes, it should be made more euphoric, this way it will attract more attention.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Game Overall Details structures rate: 10

Story:8/10 - ongoing but its really good and ur not gonna be bored to read it .

CGI's Models:8/10 - good but its really good if its higher latest models in DAZ models i dont know what u use but if its possible u can use higher texture so that it would be good and excellent .

Game Console: 10/10 - no need to change it .

Music: 10/10 - background Music is Excellent nice choice it comprehend the background and story of it .

Overall review:9/10 - Its satisfactory.

R-rated scenes: 10/10 - excellent.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ut1stgear

Took me 2 hrs to download the torrent (slow int) and then started playing. It was late and I was tired after playing the prolog and chapter 1 so I decided to rapid click through a couple more chapters to get a feel for this game. I am having a hard time figuring out if this is a VN, a comic strip or a commercial for the dev's patreon site. I feel the sex scenes were way too long and the dialog was to verbose. However, the graphics are some of the best I've seen and the story is very unique. Unfortunately I won't be following this game because of the long sex scenes, the longer then necessary dialog and if I wanted commercials to interrupt my entertainment time I would watch TV. It is nice to see a dev recognize their supporters but not after each chapter.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

N1K17Y

one of the most (if not the most) underrated games (judging by his patreon support. )

if there was no minimum requirement for words i would just say that its perfect, or the things that are not are simply near perfection.

story is just original and unique. characters, story, sex scenes this game has it all and its excellently combined. my poor english skills are not enough to describe what a masterpiece this game is. and that is while still far for completion. once its completed, its seems replay value would be the best, actually.

there is a rape scene, which is well really rape (not the "girl kinda hesitates but once the guy/girl starts fucking her she starts enjoying and has the best orgasms of her life") but rapey rape. which i think a lot of people would dislike but its just one scene and i hear we will have revenge in the future.

i think (not sure) that the dev team are germans, but their skills in english are incredible. you can see that at least whoever writes the dialogue reads a lot of books and is quite literate. the non-stop, how do i call it, complexity of words (or use of big words) CAN get a bit too much at times but the good thing is that it stays original and fresh. i never knew you could feel like you are reading some fancy book by a famous author while what you actually are reading is about incest threesome between girls.
    this game should have extra tag for VN. its the writing where it shines. yes its fappable (i know from experience) but its the story's build up that prepares you for it.

tl;dr: look at the score i give, it says it all.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

It was my sincerest to hope to sit down and finish this game (up to the current release) in one sitting, but alas, commitments IRL are preventing this from happening. Although considering the length and scope of this game- I will have an opportunity and plenty of time to come back and revisit this later, I read something about 12 Chapters planned- so I have a feeling that I'll have much more to say after playing the other 7-8 Chapters in the future. :) For now, here are my thoughts/opinions so far... (Warning: I am a long-winded bastard). :p Keep in mind that I reserve this for things that inspire me or that I am deeply passionate about...

I absolutely Love this game!

This game really should just simply be called Wicked.- aside from the wicked choices you have to make, this game has a wicked story, wicked art, wicked renders, and wicked characters. There is so, so, so much to Love about this game.

This is an emotional, thought-provoking, engrossing, rich, intriguing, intelligent, beautifully imagined, well-written story- it is NOT like a lot lot of the other ones, where it's "Me Brother, Me Bang Sister Now, Sister is Whore" or however it's translated into/from Troglodyte. This games has a little bit of everything- I Love the fantasy/modern/with added sci-fi (not SyFy, I refuse) elements/setting that are infused into it and the way it's presented crosses over seamlessly. I, personally, rank this game right up there alongside Coceter Chronicles- and this is high praise indeed. IMHO These two games should be the benchmark that all other games are judged.

As weird as it sounds I love the BAD endings they are so detailed, illustrated, and realized- the Game Over takes you completely and pleasantly (well, or not- you DO have to go back and fix it) by surprise. It isn't simple and abrupt- it goes on for a while and then it's like, oh yeah, btw about 15-20 minutes ago- you probably should've done the other thing- dumb-ass. Absolutely brilliant!

You cannot really have a fantastic story without equally fantastic art to accompany it (that would be like writing a symphony for kazoos) and this game delivers on that the front as well. The art is amazing- everything from the lighting, shading, colours, detail- you can tell that a lot of time an effort was spent on making sure the even the pictures are incorporated into and enhance the story telling. The palette chosen for the backgrounds and scenes, in Rakuen especially, is nothing short of breathtaking.

What what better complements an amazing story with beautiful artwork- an equally phenomenal cast of characters. (tbh, the story and art is so great- you could have just used stick figures for the rest of it, and it would've still worked. It probably wouldn't have been as enticing, but it would have been just as effective.) :) (or maybe created a new fetish?)

The characters are done wonderfully as well and only accentuate the story further- aside from being incredibly well-drawn, they are well-developed as well. Each of the characters possesses a unique and different personality- so that you can really tell them apart and not just by physical appearance. Each in there own way are struggling with something- some (if, not all) are conflicted, flawed, unsure, manipulative, etc.,; they are extremely fleshed out to their specific ambitions and motivations. They have their own individual defining emotional weight and depth.

The characters, aside from being incredibly well-developed are exceptionally well drawn.* The women are absolutely gorgeous! They are nice, realistic-looking, well-proportioned women- nothing is over exaggerated, like a lot of other games make them. They don't require wheelbarrows to heave around their massive bosom from point A to point B. They don't resemble other models that are used over and over again and they are pleasant to look at- and speaking of looking at them, they are all stunning. Here are the particular ones that I like and a little as to why (in no specific order);

Claire is the tantalizing, teasing, teenage temptress, is cute and while she isn't my favorite character- she is in the Top 5. There are some angles where she kinda resembles Jennifer Lawrence (I don't know if it was intentional, but it's really well done).

I have to say- wow, Claire's internal monologue during her "violation" is absolutely gut-wrenching- that poor thing, and the tears in her eyes make you feel so much worse for her, because she hasn't gone numb yet (I would have skipped over it, but the dialogue was just as moving as it was depressing). It was tragic and having to re-live it thrice was just unsettling and unpleasant, but (as the WT described) it did provide perspectives, plot points, and character motivations. Informative or not- it was still quite traumatic.

How can the mother blame the daughter for what happened- the father obviously forced himself on her, not the other way around? Is she that insecure and/or stupid? I have a feeling she was damaged goods before her marriage to Bill. It must run in the family- as her son can't fathom that the mother put Claire up to what she did- she even said (to his face) IF the MC had been into guys it would have been his legs in the air... Suffice it to say, I'm neither a fan of Janice nor William. Hopefully we get to cast them into Perdition, as our first act as the Anti-Christ...

Princess Lynara is Queen Azera's daughter and has the "gift" (which is something to do with being able to sense the MC/Anti-Christ)- and she's a li'l cutie as well, but at the moment- she just seems to be a damsel in distress, the sweet and innocent (maybe not so innocent) kinda character and I'm sure her trip to our world will inevitably change, mold, and shape into a much more independent person- she will have a much larger role to play in this as it unfolds. She, too, looks like someone- and it's not the obvious Daenerys Targaryen, I just can't remember who it is at the moment...

Carina aside from being the Lynara's loyal handmaiden and sworn protector- you can tell that she cares a great deal for the Princess, possibly a great more than she should or is allowed by her station- but you can see the inner strength that she has, considering that she's had to keep her deep feelings for the Princess hidden away for all this time. You can tell that she's conflicted by years of servitude and being so close to Lynara and ultimately developing feelings for her- as she seems to be Lynara's only true friend. It also seems Lynara treated her well and with respect or she wouldn't actually have such strong feelings for her (it's actual love, not a master/slave type of love either) It's refreshing to see that Love returned to her mutually and not taken advantage of by the Princess. Plus she also looks like an Elven Milla Jovovich. Mmmmmm, Milla,mmmm

Citrine is the Queen's Oracle who is equally evil and adorable- if not for Syrina, I'd have my favorite There's just something alluring about a packing that much concentrated malice into such a cute, tiny, petite package.

Michelle is the MC's daughter and while we haven't seen too much of her yet- she's still cute and I wouldn't mind taking her to "pound town"- cause, y'know, you take dogs to the pound and she...nvm, I thought it was funny...

Lilith is Syrina's Mom and the Mother of All Demons, as well as Adam's first wife, if memory serves(?)- now there's a QDILF (QueenDemon I'd Love to, uh y'know) They did a really good job on her character and her daughter really does look like her. I have a feeling once we release her- she's going to get a whole lot more interesting...

Which brings us to the #1 Character in this game (and how can you not Love her?);

Syrina, ah sweet Syr- sorry, ahem *fanfare* Princess Syrina of the Kamadhatu and Daughter of the Demon Queen Lilith- she could tell me I was dying and wouldn't care. She is absolutely and utterly adorable! She's (currently) a Pixie sized Demon, imho the best of both worlds AND she's a redhead with blue eyes, to boot. I absolutely adore her (Sorry Belle, No, I still Love you too, yes, but I can Love both of you, yes- honest.) :) Sorry, Pixie jealousy is an ugly thing. I really wish that you could keep her this size, but she's already alluded to being able to enlarge to your size and camouflage certain aspects of her appearance. Such a shame. Anyway, she's going to be guiding the MC and helping him embrace who he is and who he will ultimately become- this is going to be good. AND her Love Nectar transports you to Hell, but every relationship has its problems, right?
    If there's a fetish for women with horns, wings, and tails- sign me up (with my luck I'd get a female flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz).

I really Loved the scene when the MC is sleeping with Syrina and holding her against his chest.. Awwww I want one. (Syrina, not MC- you bloody weirdos)

This game has such depth and so many layers- conspiracy theories could be made from it. ;)

This is just one instance that I found particularly interesting. ATTN: Possible Spoiler
    BEGIN
    When you're trying to help Rihanna re-charge her energy so that she can teleport Lynara and Carina to our world- why would Carina get mad? (Yeah, I understand that she does Love Lynara and she's just coming to terms with these feelings- she did just have those flashbacks of bathing with the Princess and then fantasizing about her.) I get that she has this unrequited Love for Lynara, but it just seems like she fails to realize that there is a lost more at stake than just her feelings- oh no, the world's going to end, but why is the girl I secretly Love making out with her Aunt- I'm mad *pouts* I'll make her regret it when we get to the real world. It's understandable that there's more emotion between Carina and Lynara (than the estranged Aunt), but Rihanna and Lynara both have the "gift" wouldn't that would make them more powerful magickally? Maybe (though not written) ALL 3 could have escaped, maybe? While it does make more sense not to piss Carina off, as she's the one going with you- she is still Lynara's duty-bound, sworn protector- whatever decisions Lynara makes should have no bearing on Carina, her feelings, or her job of protecting the Princess. This just seemed a tad selfish on her part (which further exemplifies the writing in this game- she's flawed, conflicted, and even jealous)- despite her years of conditioning and training (probably).

Although, I'm curious, how did this help Rihanna- did she just transdermally absorb Love energy being that close in proximity to Lynara and Carina- I would think that she would have to make physical contact (read: "naughty time") with one of them for the transfer to be completed/effective.
    END

Not to backtrack, but another thing about your story that adds so much validity to it- IF you take the Bible at face value, then where is this "hands-on" God now (y'know that one that performed miracles, assigned monumental tasks, intervened/meddled with mankind- the smite-y one)? The Angelions manipulated people and events to further accomplish their goals going after the Demonothans (with Moses and Jesus)- and Syrina even said though they're present, their lack of influence means they aren't actively open or involved with your species any more. It's tantamount to being forsaken as a race. This would explain so much...

I have said this before and I'll say it again- I really wish my current situation were much better than it is, because this is a game that I would consider it an honor to support and ASLPro3D deserve all the Love and support that they can get.

You can tell that a lot of preparation, imagination, thought, and Love went into the creation of this game and it shows.

Well done Team ASLPro3D! (If that's what y'all call yourself- I'm not sure if Palanto Games falls under your banner.) Regardless, well done-ALL of you!

*An extra special Thank you to ASLPro3D for refraining from "rocket wang"- a medical condition that a lot of MC's seem to suffer from in these games. A terrible, terrible affliction.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This game as of right now gets a 5 star rating!
    Not really that much about this game that is bad, no glitches at least for me and the story is really good just has one heavy scene that is like a gut punch besides that one scene this game so far has nothing bad about.
    I do think the game needs some steamy sex scenes though some anal would be a great start!
    With all that said this rating may change once the game is finished but as of V0.4.4.1 this game is a must try!

Sex 6/10 Not much of it and needs anal and rimjobs : – D
    Art 10/10
    Story 9.5/10 That one scene wish it was skippable
    Characters 10/10

Edited May 24
    This game really is a must play like truly if you read this trust me and play this game but be ready for a few hard hitting moments.
    If you can push past them moments this game may be the best written game on this site i'm not gonna go in to details so not to spoil anything just try the game!
    That 9.5/10 for story is staying that until we get more updates it may go up to 10/10 or down same for the 6/10 for sex rating.

Edited 10/20/18
    After beating book one i can only say damn this game is one of the best games and is a must play!

Sex 8/10
    Art 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Characters 10/10

This review was done by good guy Catwashere!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mirewen

I've been playing this game ever since an early version, and the story evolves in a nice pace.
    The graphics are truly one of the best in the games around here. The story has an interesting story line, however if you are a religieus person you might get offended. But I don't think there are many really a lot of the religieus here...
    the game has also lots of 'viewponits' to explore. I know dev's want to get payed for their hard work on games, in my humble opion this is one that really deserves it. I hope the dev sticks to his own plan on creating this game, and does not let the players get too much into the story they would want. cause I think this really could harm the storyline.
    the game is easy to play, and when you read all of the story, and don't just click forward until the next choice, you'll be surprised into a really great story.
    I can't wait for the next update!
    the information and files given are clear. I've been playing the windows version, and it plays as promised without any errors. furthermore, there are just a very few typing errors, and the dev did take care of his texting. the dev uses some more advanced english words though. So seeking some words in a dictionairy might be advisable for the people who aren't that familiar into the english language.
    This game get a full 5* from me. and I hope this game gets written al the way through until the end, and not like some devs put on hold and dev puts his effort in a new story. like some of the devs seem to have been doing lately. the succes of the games like Big Brother and/or Dating my daugther and putting them on hold for the time being hasn't done the players here any good.
    to the dev: Keep up the good work. this is so far the best game I've been playing here. And I can say I've been playing a lot. your work is really of the finest programming and does deserve many supporting you.
    Great Game!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

vir_cotto

Didn't play the game since chapter 3 and I see it's growing nicely.
    The rich story became even richer with great visuals - not just models, but backgrounds also.
    Mixing mythology with SF - that reminded me of great Roger Zelazny. Really can't find any complaint. The game has very high standards since day one and it's keeping that level all the way.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kshyk

Truly great game. Playing it was as pleasant as watching 'Game of Thrones'. Every aspect of this game is great. I have no complaints. And Daenerys...I meant Lynara, wow. I hope that next chapters will be as great as previus one. But I rather prefer to focus on main characters than side ones (Chapter Four - Part Three)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

Great Game, which gets better with every update. Beautiful Charcters in different Storys. I'm sorry that my english isn't good enough to write good reviews but i try it.
    This is one of the Games, where I can hardly wait for the next Update to see how it goes on. Soo many hot Girls and i like that is not everyone is a Human.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

DA22

Yeah this game is not for the fainthearted or those that do not like a story. The game has some people that are way more evil, damaged or both depending on your view as a certain Eric.

The world is not a very kind or forgiving place and other people act on their own desires, goals and wishes, without being very in love with MC or even caring about him at all or wishing for a relationship with him or much respect for other people either.

If you can look beyond this though, this game is quite the gem with solid coding (heads up to Palanto),a great story up till now, very good renders, a committed team and even some very fappable characters, little or not. :evilsmile:

So unless you really can't live without a fairy-tale everything goes as you wish and only you count as MC world, I would say this game is well worth checking out and you may enjoy yourself a lot.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SexyFeetLover

I'm going right to the point.

* The story is the games strongest side. I find it very well thought out so far. It has the possibility to branch out in several different directions with many sexual encounters, and ways to drive the story forward.

* Graphics are more then ok. Not mind-blowing, but awesome enough for the player to fully emerge into this world and enjoy the time spent with all characters.

* The game might feel a bit slow in the beginning. But one have to remember that the developer is introducing us into a world with many characters with all their own backstories. All this is a key for the mythology in the world they are creating for you to enjoy.

* Sound...Ehh. I never have any sound on when playing these kind of games. So i cant say anything about it. Sorry!

* The characters are....You will love some of them and hate some others. I think this is a deliberate choice by the developer. I mean you are playing as the Antichrist, so of course the game will play with your emotions and morals.

To round it up. I sincerely hope the game will continue just as strong as it has started. Hard work and thought has clearly gone into making this game. Would be a shame if you missed this gem.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

pavar

This review is based on version 0.4.2.1

It is rarely that I can find a game that I truly enjoy, yet when it happens it is always rewarding.

I was dubious about Wicked Choices, as I am not a big fan of tentacles and the preview images threw me off, but after reading the various reviews I decided to give it a chance. Boy, was I ever wrong....

The plot is gripping and well written, mixing various elements without becoming neither silly nor pompous. The developer has a firm grasp of language and expression and I found some myrth in finding the script in an adult game waxing lyrical at times, and yet... it does not feel out of place but integrates instead beautifully within the storytelling. Some might be bothered from what they might perceive as walls of text, but the truth of the matter is that half of the beauty is in the writing (at least for me). The story behind the plot has a vibe of butterfly effect with an attitude and a whip. The characters might benefit from a bit more fleshing out, but to do so the amount of text would increase drastically, so I believe that the author struck a good balance here.
    The dialogues are very good with a hint of humor that really ties nicely with the story. I spilled my coffee after a "Yes, that was his name" comment.

The visuals are beautifully crafted and could easily hold their own in a fantasy art gallery. I don't know exactly why, but to me it feels reminescent of the art of Boris Vallejo. The character are well drafted and beautiful, the renderings are superb and the general feeling is good.

Being a VN means that there is no grinding nor the necessity for a user interface, making the game literally click and go.

PLOT: 5/5
    VISUALS 5/5
    CHARACTER DESIGN: 4.5/5

I look forward to future installments and I will follow this very closely.

UPDATE v0.4.4.1

The quality of the work continues to improve. It is rare to find a developer so intent on delivering a solid and quality plot. As it is so far, this would not be out of place as an erotic fantasy web novel. I admire the writer attention and breadth of characters and find his mythical references and allusions quite on the point and nicely integrated. It might be a bit early to say, but so far I think that if a middle-earth character like i.e. Arwen was introduced (not a hint, just an example), Tolkien would have smiled, laughed and fapped with the rest of us over it on his free time.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.3.0.1...

Originally Reviewed on 12/20/2017

This visual novel/game is very creative in how it tells it's story and is well written... Once again, it is another in a long line of family sex themed stories, but with a bit of a fantasy twist... And just as a warning to the readers, this VN's script sort of hints at a possible "antichrist" motif (and you actually get to make some rather evil choices during the play through as well) for the protagonist in the prologue, in case folks want to avoid stuff like that...

The visuals of the characters are well done, and the backdrops appear unique... It's visuals fit well with the moments in the script...

The script is well written and I didn't really find too many flaws, other then the occasional misspelled word... The story in this version has a prologue that is very mundane, and yet it is again another family sex theme... The prologue is set in a modern setting, and pretty much is mostly all about the protagonist's lust, for his 18 year old niece... What happens near the end of the prologue is a bit of a mystery and a bit of a twist, which leads into chapter 1... Chapter 1 takes place in a fantasy setting with scantily clad young elven women working their way through a swamp (even though the visuals are very well done, it's a bit unrealistic to be trudging through a vine infested swamp barely clothed)...

Not wanting to give much away on the twist, lets just say it almost appears as though the two worlds somehow are effecting one another... And the plot revolves around this interchange... The plot as it's being told, along with the visuals, seem to be pushing for a more lust based theme, constantly bombarding the reader/s with young barely dressed women in almost all the visuals... The plot is totally family sex based in the prologue, and the remaining content seems to be pushing towards an escape from harm motif, while still brining up many sexual themes in the inner-monologue of the elven princess and her handmaiden... This VN's script just drools lust and sex...

Overall, the visuals and writing style are very good, but the main plot is drowning in lustful thoughts, visuals, and/or actions... There are some moments where the script isn't inundated with sexual theme, and during those brief moments it does give a bit more depth to the story... But really this VN's script focuses primarily on the sex stuff... It's written well, but I just feel the main plot takes a sort of back seat, to the sexual tension, lust, etc... Bravo to the artists for amazing fantasy visuals... I can actually picture them being part of an art collection... The script is written very well, just focuses in on the sex stuff a bit more then I expected... I can see some folks really enjoying this VN, but personally I believe in a well balanced erotic VN...

This VN is still in it's early development stages, and is crafted well... It just focuses too hard on the sexual theme with some disturbing (sometimes evil) choices that can be made, and not enough on the overall story, at least for the moment... I personally do not like looking through the eyes of someone who is presented with the choice of being truly evil, and having that choice presented to me as a reader/player to either do it or not... It shows a level of immorality that is a bit over the top and I find truly disturbing on the part of the author/s to even think such choices would be entertaining... Almost as if the author/s are daring the reader/player to truly feel like an antichrist... I'm not saying that is the case, but it sure feels like it during some events/choices... I may or may not re-visit this one a bit later down the line to see how it progresses, but it will not be a priority...
  17. 4.00 star(s)

mario1994

Plot is even childish sometimes, especially fantasy world pictured with skimpy dressess. it does not add up, you want this fantasy to be dark and what not but then add armor with wisible pubes.. heck it werids me out! Graphically so far it is at most average. Prolog looked horrible to watch. Transitions between chapters with patreon going this is the end! Made me quit after prolog, even though that had 3 chapters after which patreon popped out too! The best part is incestous relationship between different family members and their relations with each other.. it was marvelously made and point of view of different people in the same scene made it interesting to watch. Make them wear more and pleasure from undressing them even more vivid.. if you show pubes in the first render with elf princess then it looks childish and immature. Third chapter made it better, not much but better. The worst so far chapter was Prolog, then first then second and third on have first place as the best so far
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jason Slaughter

Outstanding evolving storyline, i usually quick-click my way through tedious stories that at best are halfassed, but this flowed like a few of my favorite movies and series, AND KEPT ME LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, YOU WON A FAN HERE....simply cannot wait for the rest of the series!!!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

StingerWolf

The quality of this work is simply incomparable with other games, this is ART. The quality of writing, attention to detail, the small nuances which are all imporatant parts of the story are simply masterfully implemented. The setting of the mood tha pacing and the story itself shine compared to works of this genre. I really hope it will show the direction to other developer, to prove, that with hart and thoroughness one can achieve more than with greed and shallow content and halfheartedly written plots.
  20. R
    5.00 star(s)

rideroftheapocalypse

So far above (qualitywise) the rest of the pack. Beautifull sexy text and graphics. Very nice build up in scenes. the story is best part of this VN, I was immersed from the start of the prologue till the end of episode one.