3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Eh, I tried them, maybe it was lingering disappointment but I wasn't a fan.

Something else that did make me think it was possible was when I first tried before figuring out how grit worked, it gave me the "your body isn't strong enough for breeding" message which made me think that it was possible. Are there plans for it in the future?
sadly I am not in the devs head to know what they have planned there is a horse you can ride in this game that you may also be able to have sex with later in development too so it is possible might check over time to see if it get updated to your liking

Reactions: GodlessSinner

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
sadly I am not in the devs head to know what they have planned there is a horse you can ride in this game that you may also be able to have sex with later in development too so it is possible might check over time to see if it get updated to your liking
considering the dialogue I did see talking to Jacob, I'd imagine it's possible. Hopefully the sex scenes end up taking a step up in the future, right now they feel underwhelming but it is very early access after all so I'm not annoyed really.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
considering the dialogue I did see talking to Jacob, I'd imagine it's possible. Hopefully the sex scenes end up taking a step up in the future, right now they feel underwhelming but it is very early access after all so I'm not annoyed really.
some of the sex is not bad others need a serious repositioning or a few even need a total rethink
the Minotaur has some decent positions in doggy he can sometimes shove her into the ground depending on the terrain the ogre and goblin are good as well, so far the goblin is the only only one that has a blowjob position . the satyr is sort of like the Minotaur as far as positioning ........then we come to some that make you go HUH? the dragon and the reverse tit fuck through your spine , there is the reaper that you are not really sure where he trying to fuck you as he totally missed the mark .....the nightmare has one good position and , one that Yikes its bad
all of these things i am sure will be sorted in time

Lorikhan

Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys i have a problem .every time the game updates i download it and i delete previous game but always there is a save file for me
I cant delete it.how i can completely delete previous save file and start a new game ?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys i have a problem .every time the game updates i download it and i delete previous game but always there is a save file for me
I cant delete it.how i can completely delete previous save file and start a new game ?
Go to this location: C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\Local
Delete the folder named WickedIsland.

That is the folder that retains all of the settings and saves for the game. Just be aware that it is the same location for any screenshots that you have taken. So, if you have any screenshots you want to save, move them out of that folder before you delete it.

Reactions: Wlms

Lorikhan

Nov 14, 2019
Go to this location: C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\Local
Delete the folder named WickedIsland.

That is the folder that retains all of the settings and saves for the game. Just be aware that it is the same location for any screenshots that you have taken. So, if you have any screenshots you want to save, move them out of that folder before you delete it.
well i dont have app data on that folder any other possible location ?

nuker1110

Aug 18, 2021
In the File Explorer, replace all the text in the address bar with %localappdata% and hit Enter. That's a hardcoded shortcut that bypasses folder Hidden status and takes you right to it.

Reactions: Lorikhan

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What nuker1110 said. That shortcut should take you right to the folder you need to be in.

For a slightly more convoluted way to get there:
Open File Explorer and click on the View tab. There should be an option called Hidden items, click that checkbox and you should be able to browse to that location I gave earlier.
show hidden items.png
Just be aware that this option will show all hidden folder and files on your computer, some of them will be system (OS) files, so be careful with what you try to delete if you enable this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lorikhan and Wlms

Lorikhan

Nov 14, 2019
What nuker1110 said. That shortcut should take you right to the folder you need to be in.

For a slightly more convoluted way to get there:
Open File Explorer and click on the View tab. There should be an option called Hidden items, click that checkbox and you should be able to browse to that location I gave earlier.
View attachment 3411032
Just be aware that this option will show all hidden folder and files on your computer, some of them will be system (OS) files, so be careful with what you try to delete if you enable this.
thanks man

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
any way to fix the quest bug where if you die or reset game while in a quest its stops it from progressing?
Sadly there really isn't a way to stop that from happening right now. I have seen it for a version or three now and it is just one of those bugs we have to live with right now.
I recall seeing a reply from the Dev, to a similar question, on Itch.IO that he was going to be working on that, but for now there is nothing to do about it.

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Anyone know of a way to stop the game from making it so your GFX card fans just go fucking ballistic and run at full speed even on the menu?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know of a way to stop the game from making it so your GFX card fans just go fucking ballistic and run at full speed even on the menu?
If you have the game open, pressing ALT+F4 on your keyboard will improve your GFX performance immensely.
/sarcasm off

Beyond that though, there really isn't much you can do other than turning down the graphics settings or reducing the view distances.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes