3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This game could be good, just not right now. In the few hours of playing my base/structures were deleted twice making me lose all my items.

I met Isabella or whatever her name was and she gave me a quest but it didn't work. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with the babies as they just sit in my inventory, maybe there's nothing in the game yet.

Gear is glitchy, I would take off the old and put on new and the textures would overlap. The colour would change as well sometimes which I didn't understand. If the gear was heels the feet would just stick out. As for tools they break way too fast and why do they take damage if you miss or swing at nothing. The repair kit I wish it was a multi use item for how expensive it is. It's not worth making since make new gear is usually cheaper.

Breeding is poorly explained I think. Not sure how big the world is but the area I was in only had a few types of monsters/creatures. I was hoping to see more than werewolf, werebear, wereboar, where are all the different types like in the pictures. I found a cave with vampyres that just instantly kill me so that was fun I guess.

I think this can be a really fun open world game it just needs a lot of fixes or changes to make it playable. Not sure how long it's been in development but it gives me the same vibes as carnal instinct but I think that game has been abandoned.
there are trolls,satyrs, Minotaur's, ogres, and dragons. there is also a thing called a nightmare it has two penises and a reaper its like a shark with crab legs
the Vampires guard the dark ore you need to be a higher level before you are ready to take them on usually outside of the caves there is a Minotaur that appears to guard the entrance

As for your base and items disappearing DO NOT BUILD A BED there is a glitch with the bed that cause cause issues

a quick explanation on the pregnancy you get knocked up birth the baby .....new in your build and craft menu create the Research station ....you can then change your babies into a summons you place that summons in your hot keys and use it the monster will now appear as your minion you can have sex with it get it to follow you eventually you will be able to take them into battle with you .......but that is currently glitchy

another thing you can do do is make glass jars from sand in your furnace and use the jars to collect the jizz from the monsters you kill 10 vials of the same type monster jizz allows you to create one minion/summons of that type

note on gear you can upgrade the strength of your gear ... collect copper to make bronze in the furnace
or better collect ore and make iron add brimstone to the iron to make steel , and dark ore to the steel to make black steel
if you do not feel like hunting for this stuff you can go to the town and talk to the blacksmith he will sell you all the goods you need .......as for the repair kits you can make them you do not have to buy them unless you want to but they do come in handy for anything higher than bronze weapons , which yeah break easy and dont do much damage .......get steel or black steel as soon as you can, Iron axe and pick axe are also better than bronze or stone
Keep in mind every thing you craft gives you experience points, every thing you gather does the same when you cook food, kill monsters etc it all adds to your experience and allows you to upgrade your personal stats .....

A note about the blacksmith if you go to trade with him and your cursor is not working hit your escape key and then click resume you will get cursor control again so you can buy items ....also before going to trade with him harvest copper ore you can sell it to him for coin to buy other goods he does not take bronze bars or iron bars etc he only takes raw material

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
My review.... Couldn't get masturbation sex to work, they just walked up to me and did nothing, and game got so buggy after a while that even defeat sex stopped working... As for gameplay, combat isn't bad, and not a terrible survival game for a alpha/beta thing, I've definitely played worse/buggier shit before *coughs in ARK*

Edit: Apparently that character was bugged somehow, made a new one and everything works as intended

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
My review.... Couldn't get masturbation sex to work, they just walked up to me and did nothing, and game got so buggy after a while that even defeat sex stopped working... As for gameplay, combat isn't bad, and not a terrible survival game for a alpha/beta thing, I've definitely played worse/buggier shit before *coughs in ARK*

Edit: Apparently that character was bugged somehow, made a new one and everything works as intended
Yeah, the game is pretty buggy right now and like you, I have seen worse.

You may have figured this out but mentioning it just in case:
Not everything will have sex with your characters, if the monster doesn't have a small pair of hearts on the left side of their health bar, they won't have sex with your character.
Also, you need Grit points that equal or exceed the number of skulls that the monster has or they will just kill you, if they defeat you, and if you try masturbating near them a message pops up saying 'you just can't focus on sex right now' or something along those lines. The number of Grit points that your character has is displayed as small hearts above your health bar.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1844060

Overview:
Adult open world survival with sex defeat system.
Combat horny monsters, Craft and upgrade your gear, unlock pet monsters and upgrade them for more sex animations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: RawDarkness - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.4.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS SAVES MAY FUCK UP THE GAME AND CREATE A BUGFEST
It is safer to do a new save (eg : a new game) every update

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Split

Wlms thanks for the link

View attachment 1844072 View attachment 1844077 View attachment 1844080 View attachment 1844083 View attachment 1844086
how the fuck am i able to breed mc with the beasts? I have it on enable, and whenever the health bar goes all the way down, it says im too weak, then i get killed... What the fuck is the point of that setting if it doesnt work at all?? can anyone answer this for me please?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how the fuck am i able to breed mc with the beasts? I have it on enable, and whenever the health bar goes all the way down, it says im too weak, then i get killed... What the fuck is the point of that setting if it doesnt work at all?? can anyone answer this for me please?
do you have defeat sex turned on ? go to settings enable defeat sex ........ you can also breed with them by hitting the Y key to masturbate with out fighting them ....you also need to have a sufficient grit level for the monster you are trying to breed with
as you level up that will increase as well ....

to level up, gain experience, the good thing about the design of this game, is everything you do gives you experience, not just fighting, but also crafting, harvesting, mining and forging even cutting logs and cooking food it all counts.

as you level up dont forget to bring up your inventory with the I key and apply your level increases.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
constant fatal errors causing crashes make it kinda hard to enjoy this.

Also, seems like even though I have 2 grit points (and I believe that should be enough for this) when I try to get the bear to breed me, he just kills me, no matter what.

Last edited:

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Has anyone had success datamining the game? UModel couldn't view the pak's, so I tried using FModel, which could view the pak's, but couldn't view the content, and was only able to extract the raw UASSET files.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
constant fatal errors causing crashes make it kinda hard to enjoy this.

Also, seems like even though I have 2 grit points (and I believe that should be enough for this) when I try to get the bear to breed me, he just kills me, no matter what.
you cant fuck the bear LOL ........the werebear is fuckable just like you can't fuck the deer or the fish wasps or scorpions or regular wolves, regular pigs etc .... only the monster types are fuckable

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
you cant fuck the bear LOL ........the werebear is fuckable just like you can't fuck the deer or the fish wasps or scorpions or regular wolves, regular pigs etc .... only the monster types are fuckable
ah. the skull above its head similar to the werewolves made me think that was the case. Other people in the thread had only said that the wasps weren't fuckable.

Unfortunate (to me), I had hoped I had finally found some interspecies pregnancy stuff that had my favorite species for that in it.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ah. the skull above its head similar to the werewolves made me think that was the case. Other people in the thread had only said that the wasps weren't fuckable.
no problem, sorry you got a good laugh out of me there though, so thanks for that ...the werebear usually hangs around other bears he is black in color you can fuck him if you press Y and the creature is fuckable they will usually come fuck you ... but yeah the big Brown grizzly type bears they dont fuck they just kill so you have to kill them or just give them a wide berth

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
game is stupid
You're sure looking like a prime exemple of intellectual brightness

Bruh ur playing an alpha version of the game
I swear for some people opening a menu and looking at the keybinds is on the same difficulty level as learning quantum physics

anywayhow sex in game as i see u can only die
Answer is already in the thread, use the search tab.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You're sure looking like a prime exemple of intellectual brightness

I swear for some people opening a menu and looking at the keybinds is on the same difficulty level as learning quantum physics

Answer is already in the thread, use the search tab.
Hang in there Wims :love: you know what they say about leading a horse to water, but ya can't make them think.:unsure: or was it drink ? either way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
game is stupid
:unsure:no the game is fine with the exception of some minor bugs .... now the end users , sometimes, well :rolleyes: ....not going there .....
as for help understanding the game you can go back at my posts and the posts of others and find a lot of the answers you seek
i will post some here as well CHEAT MENU ......numpad / Inventory I key Masturbate Y key also may initiate sex with monsters in close visual range of you .....you can get to settings by hitting the escape key ...make sure to enable defeat sex it is off by default as for how to craft or make items etc ...refer to previous posts

AND as mentioned earlier NOT EVERYTHING IS FUCKABLE you can not have sex with ....the brown grizzly bears .... or the deer ...or the pigs ...or the wasps or scorpions, and the regular wolves in the forest area

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

Unfortunate (to me), I had hoped I had finally found some interspecies pregnancy stuff that had my favorite species for that in it.
then you will like the WAREBEAR they are the black haired creatures that hang around the grizzly bears just have to kill or avoid the grizzles to get to them the good thing is you can get knocked up by them have the baby make the baby into a summons and have your own pet to screw anytime you want For more details on that look back in the prior positings

Feb 11, 2023
do you have defeat sex turned on ? go to settings enable defeat sex ........ you can also breed with them by hitting the Y key to masturbate with out fighting them ....you also need to have a sufficient grit level for the monster you are trying to breed with
as you level up that will increase as well ....

to level up, gain experience, the good thing about the design of this game, is everything you do gives you experience, not just fighting, but also crafting, harvesting, mining and forging even cutting logs and cooking food it all counts.

as you level up dont forget to bring up your inventory with the I key and apply your level increases.
Thank you very much for your patience & time in writing this, you are a hero.

Yes I have already have defeated sex on.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
then you will like the WAREBEAR they are the black haired creatures that hang around the grizzly bears just have to kill or avoid the grizzles to get to them the good thing is you can get knocked up by them have the baby make the baby into a summons and have your own pet to screw anytime you want For more details on that look back in the prior positings
Eh, I tried them, maybe it was lingering disappointment but I wasn't a fan.

Something else that did make me think it was possible was when I first tried before figuring out how grit worked, it gave me the "your body isn't strong enough for breeding" message which made me think that it was possible. Are there plans for it in the future?

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes