3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Which version are you playing ?
8.4.9 not paying for a game that has a ton of bugs so I don't have the most recent but I have played the last 3-4 updates and they got progressively worse. Not holding out hope that this next one will be any better no matter what anyone else says.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
8.4.9 not paying for a game that has a ton of bugs so I don't have the most recent but I have played the last 3-4 updates and they got progressively worse. Not holding out hope that this next one will be any better no matter what anyone else says.
strange, because the 8.4.9 was the most stable one for me so far.
And OP should be updated soon, with latest version.
And you don't need to pay, I'm the one leaking the content :p

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
strange, because the 8.4.9 was the most stable one for me so far.
And OP should be updated soon, with latest version.
And you don't need to pay, I'm the one leaking the content :p
I do appreciate you doing that, the game still plays very jerky to me. Placing things stutters the game and the monster sex seems to me to be worse each time either because body parts go in weird places or because the frame rate goes way down.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I do appreciate you doing that, the game still plays very jerky to me. Placing things stutters the game and the monster sex seems to me to be worse each time either because body parts go in weird places or because the frame rate goes way down.
Try to lower your settings a bit?

SweetCupcake

Formerly 'proxywifi009'
Mar 2, 2020
After going through everyone's suggestions earlier, i did the update on steam, reloaded the game, made a whole new character under 0.8.5.0 and started a new game session. Now after doing all of that, my characters hair is around her neck and the campfire cooking quest still does not complete for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions that I can try?
For the hair... some hairs are broken I was testing eariler, you will have to test the hairs you like one by one and see which one isnt bugged.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.5.0Fix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hendrix666

Dec 20, 2019
WickedIsland-0.8.5.0 after giving birth the baby is on the ground and what do we do afterwards?

and second question this game is not really documented I'm a little lost, I need the game controls, thank you.

Last edited:

Sparkymarty

May 24, 2024
For the hair... some hairs are broken I was testing eariler, you will have to test the hairs you like one by one and see which one isnt bugged.
Thank you, yes, I did start doing just this and found a few that were not broken. Sadly, it was late and I didn't think to write down the numbers :(

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Save system now is completely broken.. : ( When I load it fills body with invisible equipment and total wight is highly increased by just nothing

star hallo.JPG

inventory_bug.JPG

Quests are broken again and exit does not work properly.
Seems like some old code is mixed with new one.

Hope it is fixed :(

Wildlings can be found on the most northern part of the island, east from the troll camp

Reactions: kandet and SBT01

Sparkymarty

May 24, 2024
Finally got the bread quest to complete. I placed the campfire on a post directly beside the fisherman and it finally completed it for me.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<SNIP>
And what i can do, if i have a too many saves and can't load a save, because button isn't visible?
The first thing that comes to mind is that you need to delete some of your saves.
Go to this location on your machine: C:\Users\<YOUR USER>\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\SaveGames (Obviously replace <youruser> with your user name)
Each save has its own folder, so just delete the entire folder for each save that you want to get rid of.

The only other thing I can think of is to click on one save file, then try using the arrow keys to try and scroll down through the list of saves that you have.

---------------------------------------------------------
It sounds like the Dev might need to look into making a scroll bar for the save screen. They probably didn't anticipate people making so many saves.

Reactions: Wlms and Pebbles

bottledwaterbob

Sep 29, 2020
Last point that I stopped playing, whenever you'd leave a dungeon or cave, the world state would reset and you'd loose your home you built up. Is that still the case? I know OP said he did a complete rework of save/load states. Asking cause I'd love to play more but don't want to reinvest all that time if I am just going to loose my base when I go into the demon dungeon next to where the dragons are.

hendrix666

Dec 20, 2019
in the latest version of the game 8.5.0 after birth and after pressing the B button the baby stays on the ground and nothing happens, what should be done next.

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes