3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
unplayable for me, when I want to put the imputs they don't register and leave me empty every time I can't even put wsqd back ....... save the imput change nothing the commands are removed every time // re dl the game does not change anything either

MAKE A AZERTY VERSION PLS !!!!!

1654825136448.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lucifer84

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
unplayable for me, when I want to put the imputs they don't register and leave me empty every time I can't even put wsqd back ....... save the imput change nothing the commands are removed every time // re dl the game does not change anything either

MAKE A AZERTY VERSION PLS !!!!!
At least you can START it. I downloaded 6+ GB just to run an app that shuts down after a minute.
And yes, I have a good GPU with 10 GB RAM - on a 32 gig system.

UPDATE: It started at some point when I had 12 GB of physical RAM free in Windows. But quickly crashed.
This game is a fucking unoptimized mess. And that is a REALLY bad way to start a project.

BTW this is not a beta. This is an alpha. A beta has a versioning code of at least 0.8 or so.

Last edited:

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
yea this is somewhat unoptimized it takes a very long time to load and if i use epic or high settings it lags a lot

Reactions: Ryproar

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
I have an ancient gtx 1070 and it runs fine for me in default settings. The game is very rough around the edges but it is very promising.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
people help I can't start the game black screen what to do?
You just have to wait a while. It takes a while and even though task manager may say its not responding, it will eventually start up, just keep an eye on it.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
At least you can START it. I downloaded 6+ GB just to run an app that shuts down after a minute.
And yes, I have a good GPU with 10 GB RAM - on a 32 gig system.

UPDATE: It started at some point when I had 12 GB of physical RAM free in Windows. But quickly crashed.
This game is a fucking unoptimized mess. And that is a REALLY bad way to start a project.

BTW this is not a beta. This is an alpha. A beta has a versioning code of at least 0.8 or so.
I'll agree with the game being a buggy Unreal proof-of-concept pre-alpha, but the last part of your post isn't technically correct, version numbers can really mean anything, there's no rules in that field.
When I made my text game, I went with vXX.YY.ZZ, whereas X is reserved for when I officially complete the game, Y is for major updates, and Z is for little dinky bugfixes and whatever.
Some people use "v.YEAR.MONTH.DAY", or just increment a number plainly forever, so it could end up as "v.0.14404.5" or whatever.

Even the "pre-alpha/alpha/beta/whatever" naming is pretty up in the air, but at least that one tends to have some guidelines that some people follow:
Pre-alpha (basically this game)= it's barely a game, there's placeholders everywhere, debug rooms, missing AI, free debug chests full of free stuff, free Unity Store assets everywhere, NPCs that are literal cubes that have "SHOP" written on them, missing animations, endless voids, likely only a few minutes of playtime, the game is just there to test some stuff and that's all, and there's no effort from the dev to hide the fact it's unfinished.
Alpha= There's a "game" with places to go and things to do, but it's still full of placeholders and missing content. There's no polish, the game isn't optimized. NPCs might be in, but they would be missing voices, or they're all still just the same NPC copied a million times. Whole mechanics are still missing from the game, but at least there's enough here that you can still play it, like an ARPG that's only got 3/5 characters implemented, or 2/8 acts. Alphas can also still have known game-breaking bugs that need fixing.
Beta= Everything is in the game now (at least everything planned to be IN the actual game's release), but nothing's balanced, there's still plenty of bugs, and the game still needs optimization. There might still be some other polishing, like some textures that need replacing, or minor NPCs that still need voice acting, but nothing too major, no huge undertakings left to do. Here is also a point when devs who are in a rush can probably get away with releasing it like this, as long as they don't wait too long for all the final polishing work.
Release= The game is released publicly, has no obvious markers saying "UNDER DEVELOPMENT" or whatever, and the dev can freely abandon the game, or start working on updates or DLC.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I just want to mentioned some points
ummmm cum inflation doesn't seems to always works even at 100% chance.. (really?)
It works when you activate it in the menue once and don't come back to check and 2. AS long aß you don't get pregnant or fast travel / die.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
For more informations about this game I highly recommend his discord which is linked in the OP. The DEV is there available for Q&A and quite open for bugs and tips. Also, make sure to use the latest builds and don't use old save files, because the errors will transfer to the newer builds.

I load the new game, make a save and edit this with saveeditoronline for the skillpoints.

To prevent all the same questions in this tread, just go to the first page and use the search to look for all the questions other guys already asked. There are some good answers that makes this game more enjoyable, or at least playable. ;)

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Didn't played, will wait a little more but What could be fun is the possibility to capture some others girls to use for breeding your monsters.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
i can't quite visualize my character since is the ca is always on the back. is there any way to rotate the camera while in game? not during sex

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i can't quite visualize my character since is the ca is always on the back. is there any way to rotate the camera while in game? not during sex
Press and hold the SHIFT-Button and rotate your character with your mouse. Caps-lock is also working, at least from v0.3.1

Last edited:
Reactions: powiee

Balial42

May 3, 2018
where can i get grass?
It drops randomly from the monsters and or the wooden boxes. But you can equipt those amours which are licated in the first level in the chest at the crafting room.
You can also check the value you found so far and edit your savefile to get more items of the grass.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes