3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Hello,
I have plaied the game with the version 0.3 and the last with 0.7. There is a Version in Patron with 0.8, but it works with my pc not. I don´t know why. I get at the seconds start picture most a message box with "fatal error". In 5 or 10% I can start the game to play a bit and than crashed again. Sad, and the game is very good from grafic. I have update the new one for my grafic too, get directX12 too. I have a Radeon 570 and a amd Ryzen9. So, it is not a small pc... Ohh and Windows 10. Is there much changed to get thsi mistakes there?
The 0.8 version so far is only available on Subscribestar subscribers as it's still a bit buggy. The major change is from Unreal 4 to Unreal 5. It could be some requirements that are different from an engine perspective. Which version of the 0.8 did you try? The first one crashed whenever a sex scenes was started but this should be fixed now, latest version is 0.8 alpha 4.

There is no use for them currently, still trying to figure out a purpose. Open to suggestions :)

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
When I ejectute the game nothing happens, even i try the .exe in whickedisland/binaries/win64 and nothing..

Anyone with the same problem?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
The 0.8 version so far is only available on Subscribestar subscribers as it's still a bit buggy. The major change is from Unreal 4 to Unreal 5. It could be some requirements that are different from an engine perspective. Which version of the 0.8 did you try? The first one crashed whenever a sex scenes was started but this should be fixed now, latest version is 0.8 alpha 4.

There is no use for them currently, still trying to figure out a purpose. Open to suggestions :)
I said one before have her curse only to have monsters babies.

Reactions: RawDarkness

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
ah... I tought the other girls you find at the camp, lol

Maybe a bonding of some kind with the wilders tribe, or a sacrifice to the dragon to obtain special loot... (creepy)
Sacrifice was a pretty cool idea actually, dark but nothing wrong with that ;)
I said one before have her curse only to have monsters babies.
It's still my top alternative, just need a way to communicate it to the player somehow..
Hmmm .. he is faster than the Wild Life's team (?) :unsure:
I do my best :)
Well due to bugs in my game she seems to be cursed to only have troll babies no matter the father.
I THINK that is fixed in 0.8 as i rewrote how that is handled, but code being code i probably broke something else...

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Not bad at all, but I'll give you few tips for the player (non-sexual):

camera: try to make a modern camera view for the character (like my SmoothCam for Skyrim SE) and POV too
player animations: make the girl animations smoother, femine walk, idle, run, jump (mt_ tags)
player combat aniations: 1H and 2H, block, run, walk, swing etc.
- combat: precision, hit and stop, sparks, lock-on, poise
character: better hair mesh and eyes, more body physics, wet specular map for weather-dependent visual effects
sounds, fx: breath, footsteps, combat etc.
and visible, outlined items for pickup

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Not bad at all, but I'll give you few tips for the player (non-sexual):

camera: try to make a modern camera view for the character (like my SmoothCam for Skyrim SE) and POV too
player animations: make the girl animations smoother, femine walk, idle, run, jump (mt_ tags)
player combat aniations: 1H and 2H, block, run, walk, swing etc.
- combat: precision, hit and stop, sparks, lock-on, poise
character: better hair mesh and eyes, more body physics, wet specular map for weather-dependent visual effects
sounds, fx: breath, footsteps, combat etc.
and visible, outlined items for pickup
All very good suggestions, thank you! Will check smoothcam for inspiration.
All unarmed locomotion has been changed in 0.8 to be more feminine.
Also changed hit tracing to use more precise tracing logic. It has added a few complications i need to solve but in the future in allows for more flexibility in the combat. Would love to implement the stuff you suggested!
Just for the record the player does get shiny when it rains already, as does all enemies and the environment :)
thank you! <3

Reactions: The Warden

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
why boots and gloves dont show when camera is not close enough
Sounds wierd, not had anyone else report on that. What set of gloves/boots?
Sounds like the LOD model does not load properly. What settings are you playing on?

I cant even get the game to extract, they put a .zip inside a .rar then cut it in half and my computer is having a fit about it.
Try the official link and see if that works.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Super secret Cheat glitch code to extract the game!!!!!!!!
I'm risking a lot posting this.. please don't tell anyone!!

To perform this operation you will need the latest tech in decrypting like Winrar or Bandzip or 7zip, but I'm sure you already have it or you wouldn't be here Neo.

**It is absolutely necessary you follow every step precisely or your computer will suddenly change sex**

Step 1) Downloading
Download the 2 parts of the game from the same host ex. Mega (not the same button: the first than the one below it)
onto your desktop [not any folder.. it has to be the desktop].

When finished you will find 2 files ending with *.part1.rar and *.part2.rar
if you don't, read again step 1

Step 2) Apply the Supercheat!
**Only the the mithological heroes used to master this technique, but trough secret leaked technology you can do it too**
*** Beware! If applied incorrectly this technique will destroy the universe!!! or give a mild headhacke, it depends ***

Rename both of the files keeping just the last part of the file extension as mentioned in step 1 [*.part1.rar and *.part2.rar] with the letter "a" (not "b", not "01" or anithing elese! just "a" or it won't work).

** and don't ask why "a", it's a level 5 secret, I might have to kill you**

As result you will have this 2 files on your desktop:

a.part1.rar
a.part2.rar

Step 3) Miracle!!
** If you performed the Steps correctly you can now unlock the hidden secrets of the ancients **

Open the file "a.part1.rar" (be sure it's part1) with Winrar, or Bandzip, or 7zip (*) ..no, a crowbar won't work
Yo will find this file inside:

"wicked-island-windows-beta_v0.7.zip"

Now very carefully extract it to your desktop,
when successfully exctracted you have 10 seconds to erase the old files "a.part..." or they will self destruct tearing down your building!

(*) If a message appears "volume missing or corrupted", you failed and doomed us all...

Step 4) Not over yet..
** Master the power of the legend! **

Open the new file "wicked-island-windows-beta_v0.7.zip" with the tool you used before and extract it in your most secret folder.
Done! The game is yours to abuse in all its glitching glory

Great!
I knew you were the One!
Now you can finally enjoy being impregnated by a Troll without having to get drunk at the pub on Friday night.
Good luck!

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes