3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
stupid question what do we do after downloading the two files ?
I usually use winrar to unzip single rars, but whenever I have rars with more parts (one should look like the wellknown rar folder, the other(s) are blank, then I use 7Zip. Just select both parts and and unzip them as usually. They files will merge into one folder. Might be possible to unzip them again afterwards.
Btw, itchy should have the latest build too (Version 7 with Patch, that also named Version 8). You can download the game fast in one part.

Reactions: takumi3210

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Alright finally get to play the game without issues now that I have a gaming laptop and I must say I love all the updates it got but if it’s not too much trouble can we please get a controller support I feel like this game would be much more enjoyable with it as it hard to play when all the key binds is all over the place plus it give it free camera angle to since we have the analog sticks

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Forgot to mention it here but i released a patch a few days ago addressing some of the issues mentioned here.

Download at: (its the one called WickedIsland0.8Alpha7Patch1.zip)

Mirror:

Instructions
Unzip to same folder as the game to apply patch.
For example: C:\games\WickedIsland0.8 mean you should unzip to C:\games

Change notes

Changed
  • Carrying too much now leads to walking slowly instead of unable to move
  • Reduced all enemy attack animation speeds by 20% to make dodging attacks easier

Fixed
  • Load/save/level transition no longer leads to gray boxes instead of npc's/enemies
  • No more giant metal bars
  • Player now drops loot on death (using corpse as loot bag)
  • Enemies now drop loot on death
  • Customizing an existing character in the main menu should now be saved to the character

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
Forgot to mention it here but i released a patch a few days ago addressing some of the issues mentioned here.

Download at: (its the one called WickedIsland0.8Alpha7Patch1.zip)

Mirror: Google Drive

Instructions
Unzip to same folder as the game to apply patch.
For example: C:\games\WickedIsland0.8 mean you should unzip to C:\games

Change notes

Changed

• Carrying too much now leads to walking slowly instead of unable to move
  • Reduced all enemy attack animation speeds by 20% to make dodging attacks easier

Fixed
  • Load/save/level transition no longer leads to gray boxes instead of npc's/enemies
  • No more giant metal bars
  • Player now drops loot on death (using corpse as loot bag)
  • Enemies now drop loot on death
  • Customizing an existing character in the main menu should now be saved to the character
I'm loving this game, and your improvements and fixes are great! Is there / will there ever be a story line or is this demo?

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
i am using AMD graphics card is it good for this game, when I launching the game it's showing UE4 low-level fatal errors

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
i am using AMD graphics card is it good for this game, when I launching the game it's showing UE4 low-level fatal errors
How old is your amd graphic card as far as I know from most people you need one that’s at least made In the year 2020 as the oldest to run the graphics of this game

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
AMD cards should work but you can't use DLSS. However low lever UE4 errors are usually not the GPU but lacking dependencies like directx or visual c++ runtime.
You should also try the latest version which is based on Unreal 5.1, it has TSR which is similar to DLSS but works for AMD as well.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Oh dang, looks like the newest update has killed compatibility on my current laptop.

Are there any plans in the future to optimise the game for computers with older graphics cards?

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there are any real instructions or a tutorial of any kind? I mean, getting dropped into the game without the slightest idea in the world on what to do is kind of a buzz kill. I am ready to delete it unless someone has "something".

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there are any real instructions or a tutorial of any kind? I mean, getting dropped into the game without the slightest idea in the world on what to do is kind of a buzz kill. I am ready to delete it unless someone has "something".
When you load in, there is text on the wall of the nearest building, also the menu that has you press 'H' when you first load in. Checking the settings to see the controls by pressing the 'Esc' key also helps as there are several (semi-functioning) options in there. The game seems to be heavily based off Atlas and Ark, so familiarity with those gave me a head start. Other than that, its a very very early release, everything you need to craft, as well as armor/weapons are within boxes in the village you spawn at, minus the demon dongs, and a few smaller mobs.

If theres one thing the dev needs to add, is the option to make the chick hairy, as a caveman myself, I need a French cavewoman.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
When you load in, there is text on the wall of the nearest building, also the menu that has you press 'H' when you first load in. Checking the settings to see the controls by pressing the 'Esc' key also helps as there are several (semi-functioning) options in there. The game seems to be heavily based off Atlas and Ark, so familiarity with those gave me a head start. Other than that, its a very very early release, everything you need to craft, as well as armor/weapons are within boxes in the village you spawn at, minus the demon dongs, and a few smaller mobs.

If theres one thing the dev needs to add, is the option to make the chick hairy, as a caveman myself, I need a French cavewoman.
I just deleted it. There was no story to it as I could see so I lost interest fast. Carnal Instinct it definitely is not.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
Not like Carnal Instinct is very complete either lmao. But yeah, this is buggy and incomplete, it's an alpha.

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Not sure if already stated but you can cum with Num 8, just the spirts are misaligned with the action, and shooting off the the right lol.

Feb 26, 2018
I just deleted it. There was no story to it as I could see so I lost interest fast. Carnal Instinct it definitely is not.
As far as I know, the genre of pronz, and game are different. Plus as a solo dev, a big ol' story line would take away from the development of the mighty Azz and Tiddy. Asside from that the content that is in the game is breddy strong considering the dev is workin solo.

Reactions: YANDUWEI

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Depends in the monster you encounter. Wolf, Orge and Troll need lower levels, then Demon or Dragon. I think, you should have at least 5 Hearts. Highest level was 8, or 10 Hearts.
Also, they need to be aroused and you need to activate the defeat sex in the menue first.
Btw, it's always good to check the devs discord, since a lot of information is there and they answer more often then here. If the discord is not linked on OP, then use google to find.
Is there like, a setting to get on the floor and let the wolf have its way? i've stood still and eventually it knocks me down then kills me (I'm like, level 0) do I need to level up more before it will defeat sex me? it already takes ages for it to kill me and there's no "reduce HP" in cheat menu

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes