3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
Hi Darkness, I have been playing this game for a day or two now and was wondering if there are any goals or what the actual quest is? I can't find any walkthroughs, is it purely just a little demo for sandboxing? I really really like this game, and would like to know if I should wait for the full version and when to expect it's launch?

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
Need help, i downloaded both parts but i cannot extract sadly :( any ideas why? i turned off antivirus too but same problem
Create a new folder, add the two files to the new folder, extract the first file and the second one will automatically extract with the first, they must just be in the same location.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Wicked Island 0.8 Alpha 7 released!

Mirror:

**!!Please note the save files are not compatible! Start a new character or stuff will break!!!**

Engine Upgrade UE5.1
This upgrade took a lot longer than expected and there are still several critical bugs. I wanted to release a decently working build for the public version but i feel i can't put off releasing something any longer.

The amount of changes is huge and i think the game is a much better experience than the 0.7 version but some critical bugs still exists. I have rewritten a majority of the code for UE5 which is why it took so long.

Whenever fixed I will post an updated version to address them. Once 0.8 is in a good state I will begin working on the full version of the island and make that available for Subscribestar subscribers. I will keep updating the demo version with features going forward but not with more content.

**Brace yourself, change notes are coming!**

Added
foot IK (feet adapting to underlaying surface height)
Thigh jiggle
Player expressions based on circumstances (injured = hurt expression, combat = angry etc)
Ability to lock framerate in settings
17 new hairstyles
New color picking system to pick hair, makeup or skin color
Added mushroom collectibles
Added ambient birds (for immersion!)
Added keys and lockpicks as well as locked chests
Added copper ore + recipes (will add more to this tier in future updates)
Added toggle for lumen in graphic settings
Added spears as weapons for player (wood, bronze, iron, steel, hardened steel)
Added loading screen tips and images (sorry for all the image diffusion stuff on there..)
Added new demon
Ability to toggle walking (alt key by default)
Ability to sit down/stand up (§ by default), increase hp/stamina regen
Added several new building pieces for more creative freedom
Added more sex sounds (credits to JennyDX for sound effects!)
Added bronze armor
Added bronze nails, a requirement for hanging paintings
Added out of breath animation/sound when stamina runs out
Added some new music
Added hitstop effect on player hit
Added short video on game startup
Added character blinking periodically
Added subscribestar link in main menu
Player will look in direction of camera when camera behind player
Unstuck key (default p), remappable in input settings
Added toggle to enable HDR if hardware supports it
All enemies now head track the player
Added breathing to all animations, breath rate will increase in combat or when running as well as play breathing sound
Pressing delete when building will now delete the structure the player points at with a full reimbursement of resources.
Characters now receive visible wounds when hit
Friendly NPC's protest when attacked
Wildlings defend themself if attacked
Player can now ask summons to follow them as well as give them orders, default keys for orders are
Follower player: C
Hold postion: V
Move to location/follow target: X
Attack target: Ctrl + X
Added POV camera during scenes, keys can be changed under input settings
Added more blood everywhere

Changed
Migrated to unreal engine 5.1
Increased spoil timer for meat (3x)
Redone code for attack traces to use weapon based tracing
Replaced some icons in UI
Changed texture of several cock materials
Tweaked min/max values of some morph sliders
Made forest rocks minable (for stone)
Made smaller trees less durable and drop less wood.
Increased exp gain from cutting trees
Redid conifer and leaf forest biomes to feel more like a true forest
Change the desert biome to be less empty
Changed ore node locations, models and sizes
Increased nr of player inventory slots
Simplified char creation menu
Had to redo a lot of animation setups, some might look better than before
Removed old demons from game (the ones in dungeon)
Reworked the backend for pregnancy, pregnancy should now resume when loading a saved game, pregnancy length and belly/breast size differ based on father
All enemies now use death animations instead of ragdoll
Enemy bodies can now be looted (instead of dropping loot bags)
Changed Isabell's dress
All spawn locations changed
Decreased size of status effects and added name text
Changed default key for cheat menu to Num /
Changed Unarmed movement animations to be more feminine
Changed fast travel system to use the normal player map, requires player to be close to waystone for fast travel
Changed wildling female appearance to be more lore friendly
Done some changes to the map to make it more useful
Added map icons for discovered points of interest
Changed physics system for breast, butt and thighs. Should be more realistic
Rebalanced armor, lighter armor now gets stamina boost in addition to armor while heavier armor gets hp boost in addition to armor. Also significantly boosted armor, increased weight and tweaked crafting costs
Changed leather armor models, replaced steel panties with loincloth
Removed support checks for ceiling and wall items, allowing for larger buildings
Reworked how sleep works. Instead of a debuff when tired the player gets buffs from being rested in the form of hp/stamina regen. Sleeping in a tent gives better buffs, as well as sleeping in a player built house.
Reworked hunger system to give buffs depending on food consumed. The more well cooked, the better the and longer the buff. Meat gives + max hp, vegetables gives + max stamina
Destroying placed buildings now break properly
Adjusted the look of iron armor
Swimming no longer consume oxygen and instead consumes stamina
Mule attribute now adds carry weight instead of inventory slots
Freecamera will toggle whenever the player stands still and disable when player starts moving, removed old ways of toggling free camera
Pregnancy settings slider is now a multiplier due to pregnancy durations varying for different creatures
Game saves are now named with date, this will avoid overwriting old saves and from values from previous characters be loaded into new saves
Steel now uses iron + brimstone, Hardened steel has been replaced by black steel, which is made by combining steel and deep iron. Added deep iron as a new material (found in caves).
Changed te edefault input keys, jump is now f, dodge is space. Can be changed back under input settings.
Sex stats are now recorded in the journal instead of having its own key to print.
Increased radius of automatic pickups when cutting trees/mining.
Changed some armor descriptions.
Replaced the dialogue system (backend) with a new one allowing for quicker setups of NPC dialogues. Also replaced the UI for dialogue.
Added Nightmare as a summon as well as added nightmare dicks as a drop from killing nightmares.
Using runestones will now teleport rather than re-load the level
Constructing buildings should now prevent enemies from spawning nearby.
Isabell will no longer walk around randomly in a strange way
Werebeasts summon dialogue is now different from humanoids that has the ability to talk

Performance
Optimized grass shadows to improve performance
Locked framerate to 60 in main menu
Redid the main menu to use a dummy character instead of the player. This should speed up start-up times considerably.
Optimized landscape LOD's
Optimized some materials
Optimized some code to run less frequently
Enabled nanite on several assets, might increase performance somewhat
Optimized some armor meshes
Optimized wildling armors
Almost halved disk useage of game files
Optimized werewolf/werebear fur shaders as well as added wind effect to the fur

Fixed
Softlock rotating towards dead enemies
Reduced clipping on panties
Possibly fixed a bunch of issues be redoing large portion of the code (or added new issues)
Inverted mouse now only inverts y axis
More detailed collision on desert rocks
Trees should be easier to cut
Screenshot key not binding properly
Fixed makup not working on one skin texture
Grit potions no longer spoil into rotten meat
Dlss settings not reflecting current settings in menu
Can no longer jump while swimming
Weapon sounds should now respect volume sliders

Known issues
Loading/saving/level transitioning breaks several enemies/npcs and makes them into small cubes. Still working on solving this. This might also affect runestones.
Softlock not working
No loot from player
No loot from enemies
Sharp stone not working to equip
Female/Futa Wildlings dont wear clothes properly
Fiber/flowers/plants might not respawn properly
quests don't start
attacks register multiple times
some dialogues can not initiate sex
steel loin cloth physics not working
higher difficulty enemies are overpowered (watch out for the drake!)
death animations does not always play correctly
red marks sometimes appear above enemies briefly
Ground pound not working
Dying twice in a row sometimes don't display "you died" menu
Downed debuff text sometimes remain while no longer downed
Leather skirt clips a lot

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Heads up for confused peeps. Don't try and run on Windows 7. UE5 will give you issues and likely not open at all :(. You gotta use Windows 10.

Oct 16, 2019
A bug I came across in .8 (not sure if it happened in previous versions) if you have a weapon or item with durability in your hotbar, even if you attack with a different hotbar slot active it will reduce the durability of all weapons in the hotbar.

Not a bug but spears are really strong also.

Keifre

Apr 15, 2022
Enemies will only rape you if are above a certain level, there should be an icon on enemies that will rape you.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Soo, I finally migrated to Windows 10 and, besides the fact it looks like shit and it changed my screen colors setup.. I'm back on the boat and everything seems to run smoothly with Ver 0.8 a7.
Only one question: I dont get any loot from kills, is that normal? (sorry if it's a repeated question)

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
I am unable to loot after kills, also I can't give the lady the dicks she requested. Also many of the enemies are little cubes that I can't interact with.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
what Level does the sex start at? i see the hearts on the health bar but no sex
Depends in the monster you encounter. Wolf, Orge and Troll need lower levels, then Demon or Dragon. I think, you should have at least 5 Hearts. Highest level was 8, or 10 Hearts.
Also, they need to be aroused and you need to activate the defeat sex in the menue first.
Btw, it's always good to check the devs discord, since a lot of information is there and they answer more often then here. If the discord is not linked on OP, then use google to find.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
same error i am getting, i think there is no solution, no one helping
Which kind of error do you get? Fatal Error, or something else?
Not sure if this is also a thing with that game, but AMD have sometimes issues with U4 Games.
Also, make sure that you have the latest directX and your drivers updated.

EDIT: If it works at one time before, then maybe your settings you made are faulty? Find your savefile at appdata/local or locallow and delete it (to reset the grafic settings). Hope that helps.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes