3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
i have a suggestion: in future version, can you make that the npc that you either create via crafting table or birth will follow you around and help you fight and such?

Wee

May 22, 2017
Not even sure what kind of feedback is expected at this stage. The whole thing is pretty terrible and then you got design decisions that are inherently awful. here is just a general list of things i thought while I was playing around

1) Animation locking is real and super boring
2) Resource gathering is super boring and time consuming
3) Rain reduces damage and health. Why? Ya'll been outside before? This only encourages AFK.
4) Annoyingly long crafting timers in a single player game with NO immediate crafting requirements
5) Really bad blur for no reason. Like twenty times more annoying than Grounded's default, but I honestly can't be bothered to go see about disabling it on this
6) mobs seem to agro and damage each other even if they're the same species
7) Weapon doing damage for every clip of the hit box is a poor idea, but doesn't seem intentional so i won't hold it against you
8) Could use better testing tools. It was genuinely so annoying to go through checking animations that I stopped after werewolf and werebear. Waiting for that down thing to go away? Nahhh. Why bother having that when you don't even have a game yet?
9) Bears seem to love teleporting after getting dealt a death blow
10) Not even sure what the waystone do for me besides making an annoying to close map and a skill point. M seemed to do the trick.
11) Is the dungeon just a dead end thing right now? Seemed that way.
12) Woman requested wolf dicks. I got wolf dicks. She did nothing.

It feels like a really bad Conan Exiles. That patch did improve the experience. I would be willing to check in again in like 6-10 months to see how things are going and continue to do so until things are more complete cause I like the concept of the open world fantasy game like this. 6gbs for like six minutes of entertainment though isn't great value if someone is expecting an actual game yet.

I did see some people complaining about AMD stuff. I run AMD. I had 0 issues that I would've attributed to my graphics card or CPU.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
It was genuinely so annoying to go through checking animations that I stopped after werewolf and werebear. Waiting for that down thing to go away? Nahhh. Why bother having that when you don't even have a game yet?
because dev played skyrim with defeat sex mod and reaaaaaaaally liked it.

Reactions: Dartyranus

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2022
because dev played skyrim with defeat sex mod and reaaaaaaaally liked it.
I'm on a server with them, and discussed the ins and outs of this choice.
Nothing shifted them.
They are DETERMINEd that you will play the game running around carefully monitoring the bad guys to see if you can lose to them to have sex, without dying.
They are aware of the issues, and they WANT them.

Honestly, you should have sex with the monsters after you beat them, thus incentivizing you to get better and stronger, and more skilled at fighting them.
A reward for all your hard work.
As it stands, assuming you get good at the game, no more sex scenes.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Not even sure what kind of feedback is expected at this stage. The whole thing is pretty terrible and then you got design decisions that are inherently awful. here is just a general list of things i thought while I was playing around

1) Animation locking is real and super boring
2) Resource gathering is super boring and time consuming
3) Rain reduces damage and health. Why? Ya'll been outside before? This only encourages AFK.
4) Annoyingly long crafting timers in a single player game with NO immediate crafting requirements
5) Really bad blur for no reason. Like twenty times more annoying than Grounded's default, but I honestly can't be bothered to go see about disabling it on this
6) mobs seem to agro and damage each other even if they're the same species
7) Weapon doing damage for every clip of the hit box is a poor idea, but doesn't seem intentional so i won't hold it against you
8) Could use better testing tools. It was genuinely so annoying to go through checking animations that I stopped after werewolf and werebear. Waiting for that down thing to go away? Nahhh. Why bother having that when you don't even have a game yet?
9) Bears seem to love teleporting after getting dealt a death blow
10) Not even sure what the waystone do for me besides making an annoying to close map and a skill point. M seemed to do the trick.
11) Is the dungeon just a dead end thing right now? Seemed that way.
12) Woman requested wolf dicks. I got wolf dicks. She did nothing.

It feels like a really bad Conan Exiles. That patch did improve the experience. I would be willing to check in again in like 6-10 months to see how things are going and continue to do so until things are more complete cause I like the concept of the open world fantasy game like this. 6gbs for like six minutes of entertainment though isn't great value if someone is expecting an actual game yet.

I did see some people complaining about AMD stuff. I run AMD. I had 0 issues that I would've attributed to my graphics card or CPU.
1. Not sure what you mean by locking? As for the quality that is more a reflection of the time and skills i have to invest into making them as a solo dev. Hopefully gets better with time but can't do magic sadly.
2. Do you have suggestions to make it more interesting? Would love some ideas :)
3. The goal is to make things in the world meaningful and forcing the player to make decisions based of it. If there is just visual rain there is not much point in having it in the game.
As for realism, weather obviously have a very real impact on combat ability.
4. Not sure what you mean regarding craftingh requirements? Can definitly look in to reducing crafting timers if that is too much of an annoyance.
5. There are options to disable blur in settings, both motion and depth.
6. That should not be happening, do you have any examples i can look in to?
7. Yes this is a bug im looking in to, came with revamping the combat to trace based hits.
8. How do you mean testing tools? I interpret it as a wish for being able to pick which animation is playing? An easier way is to make summons and talk to them, no cooldown, no need to get defeated etc.
9. Yes, bears are doing very strange things, looking in to that :)
10. You can teleport between them. Have had some issues with getting the system to work well but once in proximity you should be able to click any of the other discovered ones and teleport to it.
11. Dungeon is just an instance to find different enemies and loot. Need to flesh it out a bit but there is no "underworld" or similar planned.
12. Its a bug that the quest does not initiate, fixed in upcoming version.

Thank you very much for writing all of this up! Very good feedback, even if it does come across as a bit hostile :)
Comparing a solo part time project in development 1 year to an AA game that has been released and continuously developed since 2017 might not be entirely fair but i will take it, it is one of the major inspirations for the game, after all.

I'm on a server with them, and discussed the ins and outs of this choice.
Nothing shifted them.
They are DETERMINEd that you will play the game running around carefully monitoring the bad guys to see if you can lose to them to have sex, without dying.
They are aware of the issues, and they WANT them.

Honestly, you should have sex with the monsters after you beat them, thus incentivizing you to get better and stronger, and more skilled at fighting them.
A reward for all your hard work.
As it stands, assuming you get good at the game, no more sex scenes.
Not disagreeing with you about the problems of defeat sex as a mechanic, but it is a feature that is disabled by default and you can defeat enemies, gather supplies and craft summons which gives you the same sex scene options.
The entire defeat mechanic is optional, don't like it, then don't turn it on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the future i will make it so masturbating in front of enemies initiates a scene as well, giving further options to the player.

Reactions: Jimthesim

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i'm trying to extract the files, but...it's like a circle.

It said: you can't extract part 1 if you haven't extracted part 2, and i can't extract part 2 if i haven't already extracted the part 1.

How can i solve this?

Balial42

May 3, 2018

It said: you can't extract part 1 if you haven't extracted part 2, and i can't extract part 2 if i haven't already extracted the part 1.

How can i solve this?
Mark both parts, extract only part1 and it will gather both parts to one folder.
You can use winrar or 7zip for this.
Edit: you can also go to his itchy page (first page of tread) and download only 1 File there, since the Download speed should be also quick and afaik the same version as shown her.

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Mark both parts, extract only part1 and it will gather both parts to one folder.
You can use winrar or 7zip for this.
Edit: you can also go to his itchy page (first page of tread) and download only 1 File there, since the Download speed should be also quick and afaik the same version as shown her.
Many thanks. I see there's even a patch.

Reactions: Balial42

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020

How can i solve this?
Well idk if You experienced the same but - look at the names of parts.
Just tried to extract as well and I was like wtf man.
But then I noticed that the parts had switched ".zip" and "partX" in the filename.
Some troll uploader We had here. Just make sure both files have the same name (and only part number differs)

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Wicked Island Demo 0.8.2 released

Get it at

Change notes

Added

27 new morphs, mainly for face shaping
Character Customization preset saving/loading to json files, values can be tweaked in files easily as well
Lipstick color and opacity sliders
3 new eye colors
Pubic hair options
1 New skin texture
Grass/foliage interaction for player and npc's
Automatic resolution scaling option under graphical settings
New water material (not the one posted earlier, it was too heavy on performance :( )
Added Wolf pets throughout the full map, they can be added as companions and will grow up and get stronger the longer they remain with the player, can be named
Added dragons that can be ridden after completing a quest for them, can also breath fire on enemies (OP as of now as they cant be damaged while flying)
Added more idle animations for all enemies
Added tattoo system
Added pickable rocks and branches
Grass will be hidden below player during scenes
added water interaction for lakes (not for ocean as of yet)
added censor option in settings, enables for posting to youtube/streaming
Added ink station as craftable object, used to add tattoos
Caves are now inhabited by a new enemy, vampires/bats!
Added wereboar enemies
Added tutorial messages based on what the player is doing
Temperature system depending on weather/location with corresponding debuffs
Added tutorial messages for rage, pregnancy, birth
World coordinates as an option to toggle (settings)
Masturbating close to enemies will now trigger sex scenes
Changed

Removed 10 hairstyles that was of lower quality
Changed hair material to work better with hair tip/root color options
Enabling Nvidia DLSS will not automatically set the resolution scaling to the recommended percentage
Heavily optimized NPC code and disabled most code from running when far from player/outside of player view
Player wont move around as much when zooming in during character creation
Lots of optimization of foliage and environment
Improved werewolf ragdolling on death
Rescaled some smaller enemies to make them easier to hit
Tools/spears now use branches instead of wood for crafting
Grass will be hidden around/under building pieces (some pieces might still poke through but most should dissapear)
Tweaked animations for running with tools
reduced blood decal brightness
Added bigger stat boost for food
Reduced camera lag when dashing forward
Tweaked skin shaders for all humanoid creatures
Optimized shadow distance of the sun/moon
Loot containers now simulate physics
Added mage light to starter chest at the beach
Increased time before AI turns aggressive after scene to 30s from 10s
Increased size of grass hidden during scenes
replaced compass and aligned it correctly towards north/south
Replaced carrot model
Changed distance some foliage appears at to prevent it easily fading in
Increased Pet max move speed
Added branches to Conifer biome
Added dragon input remapping
Replaced all ore models
Fixed

Dying twice in a row sometimes don't display "you died" menu
Fixed hair not having materials
Isabell's quest should now work
Making steel and black steel should now work
Tents can be placed
Death sounds of some enemies not respecting volume sliders
Bronze armor no longer hide nipples
Breast vounce disabled for metal armors
Music in main menu now respect volume sliders
Fixed interaction text too far to the left
Clock/compass now starts as hidden by default like they should and can be toggled in settings
Wolf no longer rubberbands when moving
Cum no longer in incorrect spot
Durability of weapon should not go down for unarmed attacks
Critical attacks on non organics should no longer lead to blood splashes
Character morphs transferring over from previous characters hopefully fixed for the 5th time..
Buffs/debuffs not giving the proper effect
Dash not always moving the same distance
Ground pound now working
Player character showing up randomly in the world as "Survivor"
Buildings should no longer disable spawning of NPC's/friendlies/wildlings
Werewolf painting reference issue (painting 3 resulted in painting 2)
Grit potion now adds 1 grit point
Regret potion now terminates pregnancy
Demons should no longer slaughter all other factions/eachother
Sex journal now works correctly
Status effects not being removed
Ability to crawl super fast after scenes end
Wereboars dropping incorrect dicks
Enemy should turn aggressive more quickly when approached
Loading preset morphs
Desert material now sounds like sand and produce footprints
Iron now spawns on conifer biome as intended
Leaving the mage tower will now put the player next to the portal
Line going through lake
No longer needs to go through finish quest before mounting dragon
Should no longer fall through ground in cellar below castle
Lockpicks should now be craftable at workbench
Points of interest should no longer trigger multiple times
Waystone discoveries should be kept on game load
Foundations can now be stacked again (as in v0.7), same for triangle foundations
Followers turning aggressive after load
Known issues

Mining stone works inconsistently, sometimes damage numbers show but no rocks are given to player/damage not applied to rock. Try hitting from a different angle as a workaround (for now)
Swimming animation is dorky
Swimming in the ocean does not use the waves height to determine player location/water level
Leather skirt clips a lot
steel loin cloth physics not working
Sharp stone not working to equip
attacks register multiple times (spear is way OP)
red marks sometimes appear above enemies briefly
Softlock not working
Fiber/flowers/plants might not respawn properly
Pubic hair color picker not working
Teleporting bears?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes