3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So um is this even being tested by the dev at all? I "turned on" sex on defeat or whatever and nothing happens after death except I can respawn. I tried unchecking it and it still does nothing. I mean thats a pretty basic thing it seems to me.

Reactions: zz7989

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
i'm sure some one has asked this already. But how come I just get killed every time I fight. there is no defeat scene. I turned on the defeat sex check box in settings.

Reactions: zz7989

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
It also seems like the link in the OP is the limited "demo" and the torrent above the full update.
Just downloaded torrent and sadly this is demo to. It should be named correctly so people don't waste time by downloading something that is available for free from itch.io!

Reactions: srg91

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
i'm sure some one has asked this already. But how come I just get killed every time I fight. there is no defeat scene. I turned on the defeat sex check box in settings.
when you get defeated there's a message(in the top right corner i think) that will tell you if the monster will rape you, or if they think you're too weak and wont show you mercy.

basically you need to level up more if the higher tier monsters just kill you outright.

MoBetray

May 12, 2018
So um is this even being tested by the dev at all? I "turned on" sex on defeat or whatever and nothing happens after death except I can respawn. I tried unchecking it and it still does nothing. I mean thats a pretty basic thing it seems to me.
Maybe next time READ about the game's mechanics before insulting the dev...
It's clearly explained in the game that you gain "grit" I think it was called, might be wrong tho (It's shown ingame in form of a red fist in the top-left of your screen). When you reach certain levels, you also gain another one of those fists, and so on. Now you can only get bred after beeing defeated by enemies who are weaker than you, meaning they have less "fists" than you do.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
this game is about .5% hcontent that leaves a lot of animation quality to be desired and 99% crafting/explore/combat.

Reactions: T4t0rt

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
when you get defeated there's a message(in the top right corner i think) that will tell you if the monster will rape you, or if they think you're too weak and wont show you mercy.

basically you need to level up more if the higher tier monsters just kill you outright.
got it and thank you for helping

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hello all!

Does anyone know how to run this game on mac?
I tried wine, playonmac and crossover.
The last one gave me the most succes but after a milli second of menu screen it turns black (does run BGM though...)
Any suggestions?

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to run this game on mac?
Sadly I can't help with running games on Mac, but I successfully was able to run all UE4/5 games from this forum on Linux using ProtonGE ( ) with DXVK installed ( ). Hope it help in some way.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
trying to run the game , im getting this error.: "the procedure entry point GreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll" how do i fix that ????

im running Windows 7

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes