3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That one on rocks.
i thought it was dead lol tried to jump up onto the rock and couldnt get up and then i tried masturbation see if i can get its attention that way and of course not so if ya manage to interact with it somehow keep me posted
UPDATED: wow i never noticed this before BUT i just went back to the rock where the dragon is and you can see its breathing movements (not sure why i didnt notice that before) but yeah now i wanna get at it even more now LOL

Last edited:

Lupinuscor

Nov 6, 2017
trying to run the game , im getting this error.: "the procedure entry point GreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll" how do i fix that ????

im running Windows 7
I have the same error. Updating drivers didnt help. Windows 7 as well - not supported anymore perhaps ?

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
splash screen and then black screen...
CPU, GPU and RAM are being used but even if I wait nothing happens.

I played one of the earlier versions and the game worked.

Reactions: bad_mofo

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone mind telling me the system requirement ? Steam is down at the moment so I can't go there and see lol.

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
used mega link and this happened
9.98 GB/ 6.2 GB
first time mega downloaded more gb than the file size and I'm mega confused how this happened since its first time and how to fix it, it stuck here for perhaps a few hours and still haven't finish downloading yet. wonder if this happens to anyone else here

• Wow
Reactions: srg91

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
The createdxgifactory2 procedure entry point was not found in the dxgi.dll library.
win7 64bit
core2duo 2.9Ghz
4 GB ram
GTX1050ati 4 GB Vram

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've manage to get to this creature and he is doing nothing, like the dragon on the other side island. You can hit it but without effect
hope one day later down the line they fix it so we can tame them both

Crippsyboii

Jan 16, 2020
awesome premise really enjoy the base idea behind cant wait to see how it goes forward.
I would love to also have another option to make a male adventurer and add some classic female monsters like forest nymphs, succubus's, beast women (cat/fox/wolf girls) and possible friendly npcs like elves

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
question: i collected the werewolf dicks, the woman npc is no longer at the original location, couldnt find her. Can someone tell me if she moved to somewhere else or is it just a bug on my end? (also my pet dog disappeared somewhile ago and i thought its an intended feature.... after looking thru the thread it seems like its not the case)

impressions after 35 min run:
- clunky camera movements, especially during combat and dodging attacks(running and exploring is ok), the camera just flips to somewhere else,
- hitbox feels weird and dont know why the boar survived my spear combos which should normally kill the werewolf/bears,
- some monsters' corpse wont disappear and some even move after i killed them (tricking me to think its a new enemy, but when i go closer I can interact with the loots showing its dead) ; some corpse disappear right after i defeated them (which makes it difficult for me to collect the quest items); refreshes of new enemies are slow as well
- couldn't see where the mobs are (too blend in with the environment', especially when its dark), could be fixed by either adding highlight to them when in render distance, or just make the name tag and health bar pop up and larger when in distance (even when you havent aggro them yet),
- the " if i want to pick up something then i must make sure i aim (the tiny ass dot on my screen) very hard at the exact object so that [E] would appear for me to interact " is annoying as hell (or maybe im too used to the "press [E] to automatically pick up nearby items"), i just wish i dont need to walk back a few steps then move my camera all the way to point the little dot on the carrot to pick it up, same applies to mining, looting corpse etc.,
- when i use left click on my mouse to attack something it automatically exits the game and jump to whatever the previous window/ application im using and when I alt+tab back to the game im dead coz of it (bug maybe?)

and i still havent got to the part where im supposed to see the first H scene, its taking too long (since i dont want defeat scenes) and if the combat system (and looting and crafting stuff, inventory menu etc.,) is a major part of the game, shouldnt it be fixed (at least somewhat complete and not clunky) at early stages of development.... i dont want to stress how important the first impression after playing through the early game "tutorial" (and i still havent finished the first quest) is again.. sigh

really have high hopes for this type or genre of game and i wish to see this game gets better

Last edited:

Rif-LeX

Jun 22, 2021
On some of the screenshots I can see how players use Dragon to fly ower the island. Haw can I do this?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes