3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Perelik

May 12, 2019
How do you make branches?
Is iron ore mined? (I saw only copper ores to mine)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
any tricks to STOP the game from going to desktop every time i press buttons?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess we cant make wildlings or humans eh? didnt see them in the list so is that gonna be for later or?
also i can talk to female wildlings BUT although theres options to talk to the males nothing happens no dialogue options no nothing except [E] ?

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
Was wondering about the progress of this, seems like the dev put in some work lately. Kudos to them for that. I appreciate that they made sure to include known issues in the changelog. Hope to see continued progress here, and that something comes of it, unlike some similar games that have just become an animation sandbox (looking at you wild life)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not BUT some how my save is messed up
all my creatures i had at the camp (starting houses ) are all gone BUT everything i had in my inventory is fine
even my little wolf dog is gone also keep forgetting to ask is there a way to disable auto saves?i dont see it as an option in settings but maybe theres away manually ?also wondering if theres a limit to beasts only conclusion i have is i had 3 and the wolf pet at camp and a bunch different ones in inventory
ALSO is it possible to get your pets to fuck enemies ? be cool as hell if we could some of the settings in game doesnt work
example H for help doesnt do shit same with the unstuck P sometimes after birthing babies ither vanish or sometimes unable to pick them up
pretty decent game BUT has a lot of bugs and so on concept of the game is awesome the rest needs some serious fixing
when fighting all of a sudden ill be staring at my desktop sometimes random shit will open like my news feeds and so on and cant click anything in game sometimes sword will break in mid fight and sometimes i cant punch other times i cant so much as move seems all the weird shit only happens to me
look at my journal 0 times filled with seed but meanwhile fucked and successful breeding?
onething wish we got to see was being filled in cum and watch creampies dripping
Untitled.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there anyway to get this guy out i got lock picks (not sure how to use them cant drag to bar so... ) and coins
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2018
Hi to all and all the freaks (including me) I find the concept great the only downside is that it must farm all the time and I'm lazy to spend hours to XP ... I made an overdose of all that lol. So I was wondering if it was possible to have a little cheat or if someone already has one? I'm interested please. Thank you!

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Hi to all and all the freaks (including me) I find the concept great the only downside is that it must farm all the time and I'm lazy to spend hours to XP ... I made an overdose of all that lol. So I was wondering if it was possible to have a little cheat or if someone already has one? I'm interested please. Thank you!
currently there is a cheat menu accessed by the / key, the main cheat for your issue is the xp which is one of the options

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDepravedSeal

Verdandi

Nov 29, 2020
Press Num/ ("/" on numpad) to activate one, if it doesn't check in the input options in game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how come enable lactation visuals doesnt stay on after selecting enable?
when you set it enabled and apply and close out of options screen (resume game) and then reenter the options screen again its unchecked
like to be able to see more cum effects sure the girl can squirt and what ever BUT why is there no cum pouring out from her and dripping down her legs from the males blowing their loads into her?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when you use the cheat to spawn unrestricted camera how do ya turn it off and make game play normal again
bit of a pain to reload the game and open it to set game back to normal

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes