3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
I would say everythin looks Good but animation + sounds doesnot really fit...
Feels like Ark Survival buggy vibes...
Take an example from Delta Zone very good sounds animations.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Dunno if it's just me, or if the Dick Collector quest lady disappears from the island, never to be seen again...? I've collected enough of her requested items but for the life of me can't seem to find her.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
The game seems to be good. But something is missing from her. Goals, perhaps? I understand it’s too early to talk about this, but for now, all the possibilities that exist are in Skyrim, and at some point the question arises. Why all this hentai entertainment? For example, the heroine was shipwrecked, ended up on an uncharted island. The island is surrounded by a barrier and you can't get out of it. (classic, good option). This island is full of strange creatures and she has two ways to quarrel with them or make contact and somehow agree... or a more undesirable option to help "replenish the population of clans" so that they help her get out of the island. In addition, let's say the heroine needs to explore the island with all sorts of jungle ruins, that is, explore new different biomes where hentai insects, parasites, monkeys, hentai traps and more can lie in wait for her.

It would be nice to write a reaction for the heroine. I don’t know if a neural network can help with this, because they are unlikely to approve hentai content. And to describe the replicas is difficult and long. (I have experience writing text hentai novels.)

Probably, for me the most important sensations are the experiences of the heroine. Is she corrupt from the start, or is she innocent. And the way she feels in "hentai moments".

You can also add a backstory that the island is saturated with hentai smoke, which somehow makes you feel good "from" hentai.

As an option, in order not to make all the biomes yourself, you can write a generator, I don’t know how Unreal works with this, especially version 5, but I think you can come up with something.

I think the goal in the game (the main plot) gives some meaning to the game and what happens in it, keeps it in the game much longer. Other than that, you're still free to do what you want with it.

For example, the heroine became pregnant from an insect.
But, if she got pregnant, for example, to cut off a dangerous road in an abandoned temple, then the heroine, as it were, herself made a choice in favor of hentai (meaning also that she enjoyed the process).

If she got pregnant just because the player wanted it that way and there is no reaction, no purpose, then well, that's "usually". It's like in Skyrim that hentai mods are screwed into the game from the side, and not spelled out in the very essence of the game. That is, there is the possibility of "hentai", but the NPCs themselves do not care, the heroine too. Roleplaying is only in the imagination, because often the dialogues are as simple as possible.
There are some story modes, but they practically do not use the pregnancy system, they don’t know about it for the most part. And you don't have a branch. For example, there was one mod where the heroine is simply confronted with the fact that she was given birth control and she will not get pregnant. And you have no choice whether to accept them or not. What if you play the clumsy girl who "forgot" about the contraceptive potion? And as a result, she flies, but does not know about it, and only when her stomach begins to grow does she realize. NPCs could make inappropriate comments like "oh your belly is growing" or "are you expecting a new addition to the family?" Which would create immersiveness. Ie immersion. (cry from the heart: arcane why did you do this to redfall).
And that's something the game lacks, opportunities for wagering, for immersion.

Skyrim modding is terrible and difficult, and because of this, there are very few such mods. Recently, for example, the BaboFactory Patreon was blocked. One of those people who tried to add immersiveness to Skyrim.
(No, I'm not going to do another build in Skyrim, it will eat up all summer to get all the mods to work together. And Being Female SE doesn't work in principle, especially with creatures.)

In general, if you need a plot for the game, I can help. At least I can give you some ideas.

In any case, I'm glad you're doing this game. And by no means do I mean something bad in your direction or in the direction of the game.
The only reason I'm writing this is because there's less and less immersiveness and/or roleplaying in games.

For example, a jrpg was recently released with pregnancy as a mechanic. Wow you say. But... no pregnant belly. And the heroine absolutely does not care if she is pregnant or not.
No "oh no that's awful" or "wow I'm pregnant again" reaction. And I'm like, seriously? Again, again disappointment I have been waiting for this game for 2 years. All they had to do was do the same as last time. And there are a lot of these. People either stop development, updating only the engine (I'm not talking about the author of Wicked Island), or not implementing the pregnancy function at all, when you already have all the sprites in the game, even with x-ray pregnancy. (Cursed Armor i, ii, Karryn's Prison). And such a bunch.

What am I, the author, you are one of the few hopes! Please add more creatures, and some *thoughts of the heroine*, and some main plot to the game. (well, it would be nice to add a horny component to the game, where the heroine would have a choice and a sense of why she might need to hentai this or that creature. For example, it’s corny in heat.)

mikAm3ow

Sep 3, 2020
it seems sex defeat system doesn't work for me, she just died simply sex work only with her follower, any idea? And yes, I found that option in settings menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigalitor

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
G Morning guys .... after returned to the village i found all my chest, workbank, the research one, the bed all gone... What happened and how to take my stuff back? Also my summoned werebear gone too but before my stuff... where? and where can i find the white flowers seeds? thanks and wishing you all nice one

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone know the keys to press that allow us to change day/night cycles and clear skies?
been ages since i played this and forget

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone know the keys to press that allow us to change day/night cycles and clear skies?
been ages since i played this and forget
Same here, but I recall that you're able to do that in the Cheat Menue, or check the controls at the first spawn point.

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
hello all i need help on this game. i spawn using cheat, dragon in where my characters default (home) place is. how do i get rid of it without starting a new game? he just walks back to the same doorway everytime. i do get him out of default characters place. i am a member on thier discord. i didnt get any reply from them on there.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
hello all i need help on this game. i spawn using cheat, dragon in where my characters default (home) place is. how do i get rid of it without starting a new game? he just walks back to the same doorway everytime. i do get him out of default characters place. i am a member on thier discord. i didnt get any reply from them on there.
Save ,quit to main and reload that save should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocke498
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes