3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Oh well, in this one, my campfire does not even work XD
Legit, I found so many game breaking bugs that ended up hard/soft locking the game. I want to enjoy this one, but I found myself having to reload every 5 to 10 minutes.

nuh

Apr 26, 2018
I suspect that the issue with the quest and work stations is that the building system was changed and that broke the work stations that are player made as well as removed some of the crafting recipe that are tagged in quests.

I think that could be hotfixed quite fast, if it is what I expect.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
stopped playing v 0.8.4 ,
the are so many bugs its not even funny.
more then half of the quests dont work.
building does not work.
scenes dont show proper.
mobs freez.
you get hard locked.
during loading game freezes and crash
So just as broken as 0.8.3.

Tekumze Wolf

Feb 17, 2022
Tried to start the game... just goes back to main screen.

Correction.. Tried to continue the game.. I think it's an issue with a very old save.
New game starts OK.

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
Apparently you're lucky, it doesn't even start for me.
It gives an error about not enough video memory (I didn’t think that 4070 would be enough for this game)

Tekumze Wolf

Feb 17, 2022
Doesn't really help me much. I can craft stuff... but no luck building a fire. Either I am too stupid to work the building menu or it doesn't work.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
This game gets more broken with every new update.... the bugs are uncountable, basically everything is bugged,
The lighting, pop ins, the LOD, shadows, clipping, the animations, the main menu, saving, presets, quests, 50 dirrefent hard locks, broken animations everything is bugged.

Reactions: Simon_mckey

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Performance went to shit on this update o_O how he has the balls to say he add more fps when this update is working so bad xD really i tryed almost every update from this game and this one.....holy fuck.
Not to say character creation...xD u try to move with shift+mouse and the camera go everywhere but where u want it to be xD btw pubic hair doesnt work too.

Reactions: Kyoka

cuverschaap

Feb 17, 2018
Indeed very buggy. You can get some sex animations out of it by spawning monsters and then triggering masturbation, but targeting/combat is completely borked as is building, quests, etc.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
i couldnt agree more i cant even start the game...tried to reload my save and it took me for a loop
i know a lot of games require a new game after getting updates,etc so i tried to start a new game
and again it kept looping to the start new game screen ...this update seems more of a down grade
Try to delete WickedIsland folder from appdata, maybe older files are fucking ur game.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
great game. why the best game with preg content have female mc and not male mc :_C
"Why do only 90% of games have male protagonist and not 100%???"
But for real it's probably because that's what makes sense. Pregnancy is a pretty complicated system to implement, especially if it's not happening at fixed points in a linear story. At least assuming you're looking for an actual pregnancy system and not just scenes containing pregnancy. That eliminates everything made in Renpy and all the other linear games, which is already like 90% of games on this site. Of the ones remaining, you'd need to have persistent female characters that can react dynamically and stick around long enough for pregnancy to progress. That's a lot of boxes that need to be ticked for a male protagonist pregnancy system to even be possible to implement, in addition to far more variables to be tracked and far more work to be done. Compare that to the wide net cast by any action or sandbox game with a female protagonist, where you only need to implement pregnancy for one character who is on screen at all times. That's a much better work-to-payoff ratio.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Try to delete WickedIsland folder from appdata, maybe older files are fucking ur game.
thank you that helped a lot...good news is i can play finally BUT really hate the changes specifically our starting camp ...so empty now only get 1 empty building so although i can finally play again still feels like more of a down grade LOL and the performance is bad and even with all settings turned down
last version all was fine on default settings (not sure whats up there)
...think im going to step away from this game for a while
and pray further down the road this game gets a overhaul again (for the better NOT for the worst LOL)
to clunky to play now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jhony234
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes