3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Unfortunately, graphics settings are still buggy.
If you try to turn off NVIDIA DLSS, the image becomes extremely pixelated and cannot be reversed.

Nvidoa DLSS.png

Reactions: str8up

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
The latest build seems extremely broken and unstable, framerate has basically been nuked, settings are bugged and new building system doesn't even function or instructions unclear.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
thank you that helped a lot...good news is i can play finally BUT really hate the changes specifically our starting camp ...so empty now only get 1 empty building so although i can finally play again still feels like more of a down grade LOL and the performance is bad and even with all settings turned down
last version all was fine on default settings (not sure whats up there)
...think im going to step away from this game for a while
and pray further down the road this game gets a overhaul again (for the better NOT for the worst LOL)
to clunky to play now
Yeah i know, last one i was playing with everything on epic as always and played without any issue, know is laggy as hell xD those fps performance he do was more to get less than more haha

Anyway im glad it worked that for u buddy. I will wait until we have a release that is better than this one.

Reactions: str8up

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
okay soi im not sure whats wrong with the cooking and smelting but hitting the turn on button does not work at all

Reactions: riotrey

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
On the surface this game looks fun. Was the performance as bad in the previous version? I have a 5800X and a 4080 and it barely hits 60fps with DLSS on, and runs choppy af. Unreal is a cool engine but you still have to optimize it smh

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I'm having issues with the campfire - I create the campfire, I put wood in it, I hit light, it makes a noise, but I get no fire and no error.
What am I doing wrong?
scratch that, what is this game doing wrong - i'm following the fucking fisherman's instructions, it should work, if there is some other requirement, put it in the dat'gum instructions

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
so, interesting concept, failing execution. Trying to do the quest where you get 5 wolves to fuck you. You leave the tower and the quest is just gone.
Try to spawn in wolves into the tower and fuck them there. Counter doesn't even go up.
have pregnancy modifier at 10X speed. Doesn't work. Zero progress.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Building works, sorta. You need to construct the plans and use it on your hotbar. It works, but after a death or 2 it seems to bug out and become non-functional.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Building works, sorta. You need to construct the plans and use it on your hotbar. It works, but after a death or 2 it seems to bug out and become non-functional.
How did you get building to work? i couldn´t.
opening the menu with the building plan to select one and then trying to build it(even with extremely many materials in inventory does nothing) the placement doesn´t even show like it did in old versions

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes