3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
How did you get building to work? i couldn´t.
opening the menu with the building plan to select one and then trying to build it(even with extremely many materials in inventory does nothing) the placement doesn´t even show like it did in old versions
i just clicked on the campfire in the build menu and it appeared, pressed tab to remove the building menu and with left mouse button placed it. The problem is that even with wood inside the campfire wont turn on preventing me from continuing the tutorial

Reactions: JznBill

ffaz1

Jun 4, 2017
Got the sun turned off after leaving the dungeon, seems like a bug to me. The game restart does not helped.

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
1699534564102.png

Are enemies supposed to be blurry and low res? The werewolves and orc things are blurry balls of fuzz as well. All my graphic settings are at max

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Never liked survival games, I will be waiting for this one to be polished. Thickness is mesmerizing!

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
On the surface this game looks fun. Was the performance as bad in the previous version? I have a 5800X and a 4080 and it barely hits 60fps with DLSS on, and runs choppy af. Unreal is a cool engine but you still have to optimize it smh
Honestly it is a pretty nice concept so far, it's like Valheim but has the sex.

Previous patch was a lot more stable and ran pretty smoothly on Epic, not sure what happened this patch but the dev has managed to tank the performance to unplayable levels.

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
This new version became unplayable for me with 1050Ti. It is constant lag. Which is sad since I like this game before.

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
As others have said, cannot get the campfire to turn on to even begin the tutorial. Have also had it bug out when giving birth after a pregnancy leaving you unable to progress. When building a shelter you cannot get the door to snap onto the wall. Every time I think i've placed it correctly it suddenly appears several feet away from where I placed it. all the other building structures seem to snap correctly. Needless to say that's a pretty critical part of the shelter. Game seems to be full of bugs at the moment and not playable.

Reactions: Kamilgar

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
As others have said, cannot get the campfire to turn on to even begin the tutorial. Have also had it bug out when giving birth after a pregnancy leaving you unable to progress. When building a shelter you cannot get the door to snap onto the wall. Every time I think i've placed it correctly it suddenly appears several feet away from where I placed it. all the other building structures seem to snap correctly. Needless to say that's a pretty critical part of the shelter. Game seems to be full of bugs at the moment and not playable.
yeah it feels like the 0.8.2 demo was kind of better then the 0.8.4 version, it had less locations and the island was smaller too, but even it is bigger there are some weird places like a lake that ends in the air, if you walk from the other side you can walk under that, no npc were there and no quests, but building at least without updating to stone was better, the furniture like paintings or torches did not fall of walls, there was no door but the door in 0.8.4 is a joke, furniture did not disappear, the fireplaces and ovens could be turned on. I also read in some postings that giving birth might break the game too, that worked fine in the demo.

I am not able to test stuff like tattoos because for that station i need bronze and without a working melting oven i am not able to build it. same with the research station, that needs advanced mats to build, the tutorial quest cannot go further because the fireplace does not work, the breeding quest resets every time when i leave through the portal, same with already visited locations, as soon as i leave a dungeon they disappear.

The big troll camp has invisible walls so i cannot enter it, the unstuck button does not work even when i bind a key, enemies movement is worse too. I got stuck in one of the mining caverns, the light turned off and a nightmare appeared, fucked me, and then i got stuck in a wall, i pressed the bound key (not sure if that feature is not implemented but i had to bind the key because the field for the unstuck key was "empty") but nothing happens.

Then there is the problem that building seems to stop working after some time/deaths.

Yeah this version is a complete mess, the devs should be aware that throwing out such a version that feels more like 0.0.8.4 and a downgrade, might scare of supporters. I would not be surprised when this project will have a Abandoned tag sooner or later.

Reactions: Kyoka

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Honestly it is a pretty nice concept so far, it's like Valheim but has the sex.

Previous patch was a lot more stable and ran pretty smoothly on Epic, not sure what happened this patch but the dev has managed to tank the performance to unplayable levels.
Good to know. I like the core that's there, I'll just wait for the next update or try the older version in the meantime.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hope we'll get an hotfix because, other than campfire, i cannot even use properly the building mode because after placing an item first time, it got bugged and i have to exit and re-enter the game. Can't reload a previous save: still bugged. honestly, too much bugs for this version.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Afaik a fix should be released this weekend (take that with a pinch of salt). I'll upload that as soon as possible. I can share the 8.3 version wich is kinda less broken (highly subjective x) )for those interested. Just tell me.

Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
Has anyone found a way to the save values. The save editor doesn't get much else than the level, I don't know if there's a way to edit yourself some more grit points for example.

selloneciompi

Dec 6, 2018
Afaik a fix should be released this weekend (take that with a pinch of salt). I'll upload that as soon as possible. I can share the 8.3 version wich is kinda less broken (highly subjective x) )for those interested. Just tell me.
i think would be great to have access to a less broken version.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Has anyone found a way to the save values. The save editor doesn't get much else than the level, I don't know if there's a way to edit yourself some more grit points for example.
use the cheat menu to give you exp, you'll level up and gain more grit

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes