3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
Damn, eversince the game moved to Unreal Engine 5, I'm getting fatal errors. It does start and after the character creation, when loading the game, it tells me something about fatal error. Shoot.... well can't help it... I will have to stop playing it. :( :(

zippy nips

Oct 7, 2022
the birth animation for the werewolf is a bit bugged. it wont let my character give birth because every time i press b, it resets the animation. not sure if this is true for all birthing animations, but it may be possible for all of them to be bugged like this.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Would be nice to be able to play the game without the game struggling to keep 40 fps while my PC is basically a hurricane machine, and the quest to fuck werewolves also doesn't work properly.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
The way shit dies in this game! :KEK:

View attachment 3078744
[Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd starts playing]

I don't know, picked a random video with the song for the sake of the joke
Ok Youtube decided to tell me "fuck you" and every single one I post here gets a "video unavaible". Thanks for ruining my joke, YT. Screw you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Feed99

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well I was able to get the campfire working, along with the cooking pot, crafting table and furnace.
Bed, torches, chair, chest and other crafted items not so much. As in, I could craft them and set them down, then they would just --- poof --- into nothing taking the crating materials with them.

I was able to cook meat and fish (which still goes bad just as fast as the raw stuff) but the fisherman never gave credit so that quest got stuck open.

Got trapped in cycle of childbirth (4 Werewolf pups in approx 15 minutes) before I just shut down the title.

As mentioned in several other posts here, bears would just walk up and stand there, have not seen any wolves since installing 08.41

Exact same experience, BUT I actually randomly found a wolf pup, "adopted" it and.... Got disappointed.
The wolf does basically nothing besides following you and getting in the fucking way when you mine/gather stuff (it takes damage because you hit it, btw), during sex animations etc....
Can't give it any kind of orders. It doesn't attack targets or defend you. You just can tell it to follow you or wait were you are at that moment.
Ah, also, you have the option to name it (a proper tab to do that shows up, where you can write), but the change doesn't apply.
The pup does grown up to an adult wolf, wich is nice, I guess ?

Also, the day/night cycle doesn't work for me..

Last edited:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
how the f do devs release versions like this?
Like dont they play their own game and notice these game breaking bugs and missing features and think to themselves
"Oh wow, the game in this state is unplayable now, should propably fix that before realeasing it"

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Damn, eversince the game moved to Unreal Engine 5, I'm getting fatal errors. It does start and after the character creation, when loading the game, it tells me something about fatal error. Shoot.... well can't help it... I will have to stop playing it. :( :(
Same. Character creation looks nice but i can't actually play the game.

Reactions: Sonnensturm

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
I just can't play. When starting the game, I have a screen that turns black for 1 second to make me reappear with 5 mobs (wolves/werewolves + bears sometimes ) and this continuously...
Someone has the same problem ?

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Noticed "complete" tag (well done, btw). For next project can we have male protagonist & monster girls? This looks great but female raep/sex defeat isn't really my thing and BotN is dead in the water. You clearly have the skills to snatch the proverbial torch away from them.

LostInnawoods

Aug 29, 2019
the birth animation for the werewolf is a bit bugged. it wont let my character give birth because every time i press b, it resets the animation. not sure if this is true for all birthing animations, but it may be possible for all of them to be bugged like this.
It's all of them-- pregnancy is effectively a hard gameover in this build.

KidsLoveSatan

Oct 10, 2021
Noticed "complete" tag (well done, btw). For next project can we have male protagonist & monster girls? This looks great but female raep/sex defeat isn't really my thing and BotN is dead in the water. You clearly have the skills to snatch the proverbial torch away from them.
Are you sure you're responding to the right thread?

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
why i cant build anymore ? i built the campfire and now i cant use anymore the building menu , i even started a new game ....

AxxLee

Apr 13, 2023
My character gives birth to an infinite number of children. The animation loops. How to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes