3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I still cannot build the tattoo station, because when i harvest red flowers i get berry seeds instead of red flower seeds.:rolleyes: There is a workaround, so you can still use it, you can open the building menu chose the tattoo station hover it in front of the character so the "press e button to use" message shows up, press it so the tattoo window opens.

The forgery might still stop working completely, if you take out the coal while it is turned on, it still melts all the ore you have placed into it but the "turn on" and off button stops working, even when you place the coal back the buttons stay broken. At least you can delete it and build it again.
most furniture like beds, still breaks when placed, at least i managed to find places where the wooden chest stays but be ready to waste a lot of materials and have the chests spread all over your place.

Quests still reset/disappear from the Journal as soon as you use any door or portal, there is also a workaround, to get through the breeding quest you can use the cheat menu and spawn the monsters inside the sorceress tower, stay there until you manage to get to the last existing step, and as long as you have the tutorial quest running stay on the open world.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I'll wait for the game to fix the character name (it is weird to see yer PC's character name) and their build (fuck I destroy the house that I make for 5 FREAKIN HOURS just because the game decided that I want to delete the floor and not the bed)

• Haha
Reactions: Feed99

zippy nips

Oct 7, 2022
the building system is messed up. structures i place shift to another spot adjacent and above it's intended placement.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
To save some people the headache:
  • Changing cells (i.e. entering a dungeon or overworld) will result in infinite births if you're pregnant
  • Entering/Leaving the tower, in some instances, won't properly load the overworld lighting and instead uses the tower lighting
  • Sleeping inside the tower will still trigger spawns (it's not treated as a shelter...)
  • Remap "Give birth" and "End scene" to different keys (they both currently use "b")
  • Player models will still sometimes use default weights regardless of what value they're set to in the character creator (save and reload to temporarily fix this)
  • Saved presets sometimes reset weights (I'm not sure how to fix this)
The game has seen some pretty massive changes in just a few updates, but the above mentioned issues make it difficult to really enjoy the game.

Also, for anyone with moderate and lower power hardware, there is currently no way to change texture quality. Recommended hardware specs:
  • NVIDIA 3060 Ti or better (at least 12 GB vRAM needed)
  • AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT or better (at least 12 GB vRAM needed)
  • Intel i 12600k or better
  • AMD Ryzen 5600x or better

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Damn does it really need 12GB of VRAM to run well? Move over Cyberpunk or Alan Wake 2. We got a new game for benchmarks.

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Damn does it really need 12GB of VRAM to run well? Move over Cyberpunk or Alan Wake 2. We got a new game for benchmarks.
The current build seems to have reworked several models and added a bunch of foliage. The foliage is what's killing performance ATM since forested areas will drop my FPS down to 30.

Having more vRAM helps with any UE project purely due to the quality and volume of textures utilized. While you can still play the game with 8 GB, it comes at the heavy cost of performance.

kesar5

Feb 7, 2019
Getting fatal error as soon as I try to start a game.
Hi, you may want to try and launch the game from a shortcut on desktop. I was having a fatal error problem( D3D hung error) when trying to launch the 8.2 Demo version from inside the game directory. As I have an ancient Graphics card GTX 970, I also turn down the FPS setting in the Nvidia Control Panel to 30 FPs for this game specifically and underclock both the core clock and memory clock each by -100 on MSI Afterburner. Again, I am running the 8.2 Demo version, so this stuff may not work for you on a newer version.

Wish you the best.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes