3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
1700850991715.png
Man wtf
Usage is at 100 but I really don't think it's using the entirety of the gpu, Like with that usage the thing should be getting warmer and the clock speed higher.

Reactions: cypers

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
It's getting really hard to like this game as much as I want to. Every single release comes back with more bugs. It's become very clear the game developer does not check for bugs before releasing. To the dev if you are reading this, people would prefer a game that is tested and not so bugged with a little later release time then pushing out a buggy version that's not playable.

In this latest release even after starting a new game you cannot start the beginning quest from the fisherman. He acts like you have already visited him before and can proceed no further.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
It's getting really hard to like this game as much as I want to. Every single release comes back with more bugs. It's become very clear the game developer does not check for bugs before releasing. To the dev if you are reading this, people would prefer a game that is tested and not so bugged with a little later release time then pushing out a buggy version that's not playable.

In this latest release even after starting a new game you cannot start the beginning quest from the fisherman. He acts like you have already visited him before and can proceed no further.
Go to DISK:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\SaveGames

and delete the file ending in "Narrative.sav", and try again. Might help

Reactions: silverbane27

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
Go to DISK:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\SaveGames

and delete the file ending in "Narrative.sav", and try again. Might help
Even deleting the whole appdata folder does nothing, the journal stays empty, no updates, and cant talk to the fisherman

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the updates seem to get worse and worse i try to masterbate by monsters and it spits out an error
something about need in a better place to get in the mood (something like that)
then sometimes when it does finally let me masterbate the monsters,etc wander away from me
defeat sex doesnt seem to work ither although i enabled it?

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
optimization 0/10
Nonononono ya don't get it, actually it's inverted-optimization, it's peak innovation, truly we got the next Gem with this game.
I think either the dev got tools from the Star Citizen devs, or he's an ex-CIG dev himself!
Think on the potential ! That's W I L D !!!!

:HideThePain:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Before the last two updates the game was "okay", not great but we had some fluidity at 60 FPS, with a 2080 Ti, 64 DDR4, SSD NVME at 800$ and i9 3900X i have... 30-40 FPS and laggs. (i play in 4K)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes