3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
get a screenshot or describe it properly
what ill screen shot? if there is nothing happen no error and when i double click it as other games it shows in task manager and it just close by it self that i can see in task manager and yea i delete it already it feels bad that after download and waited long to extract it i even cant start it only this game i have ever seen that didn't even start

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
what ill screen shot? if there is nothing happen no error and when i double click it as other games it shows in task manager and it just close by it self that i can see in task manager and yea i delete it already it feels bad that after download and waited long to extract it i even cant start it only this game i have ever seen that didn't even start
Did you try disabling any AV you have running? if you deleted it now maybe it's not worth trying :(

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
that file may be corupted ..

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hotfix version upload on the way.
Hotbar was borked. Removed the link, will update with the new one once it's up.
If you already downloaded it, remove it.

Edit : hotfixed version available.

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Performance still in shambles.... i have 16GB ram and a RTX 3070 and i have like 18 fps.....I had 160 fps on UE4 with LUMEN ON
Rotation on char creation still bugged,
Shadows look like a joke blurry mushy vibrating crap even on epic
character movemnt animations still horrible compared to the UE4 version
Water bugged
Getting pregnant STILL resets your characters body / breats to default
Major lighting bugs
Camera Bugs when chased by an enemy
Random popins
LOD bugs
Pubic Hair settings dont work
Defeated state doesnt work you can crawl on the ground at sprint speed
Hitboxes are horrible
Sex animations are glithy and desynced
The Fur on enemies looks absolutley horrible
DLSS doesnt work it turns off automatically after i enable it
Lumen turns off automatically aswell so that doesnt work either
Overall Still absolutley horrible gameplay experience and a trilion bugs.
Reroll to UE4 this is a major f-up so far in UE5

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
11+G's are you kidding me?? You blow so many players out of the playing field with such an incredibly huge game. It's so sad because it looks like a fun game to play. It makes no difference if you split the games into parts, you still have to put a very big game together. What needs to be done is to make the game into separate playable parts, so that you can transfer the last save into the next part. 2 maybe 3 G's the most per part.

• Angry
Reactions: ChesseKun

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
11+G's are you kidding me?? You blow so many players out of the playing field with such an incredibly huge game. It's so sad because it looks like a fun game to play. It makes no difference if you split the games into parts, you still have to put a very big game together. What needs to be done is to make the game into separate playable parts, so that you can transfer the last save into the next part. 2 maybe 3 G's the most per part.
Currently the game is so buggy its unplayable so you didnt miss much.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Currently the game is so buggy its unplayable so you didnt miss much.
Well, maybe that will wake somebody up. It's not a big surprise. This is a movie studio production. Where is Steven Spielberg when you need him?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.4.2Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: gandja

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021

While I do understand your points, you have to keep in mind that this ain't a VN but an intent at a full game, developed on UE5.
It is heavy, don't get me wrong, but this has to be expected given the engine, assets, etc.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes