3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

greysaber

May 4, 2017
How can i have sex with monster ?
Some mobs you can't like as yet. Bears, flies (not sure name), wolves or scorpions.

For mobs named Were(insert flavor), trolls and satyr they will aggro on you. If you are defeated and have enough "Grit" (read as level) your toon will be molested. You can also be sort of near them but not in aggro they press Y and they will again rape/molest you.

Have not found a way to talk a creature into sex as yet, expect (hoping) this will be added.

Hope that helps.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I just can't play. When starting the game, I have a screen that turns black for 1 second to make me reappear with 5 mobs (wolves/werewolves + bears sometimes ) and this continuously...
Someone has the same problem ?
You need to remap the "sleep" key to something else. For some reason it's mapped the same key as one for movement

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Some mobs you can't like as yet. Bears, flies (not sure name), wolves or scorpions.

For mobs named Were(insert flavor), trolls and satyr they will aggro on you. If you are defeated and have enough "Grit" (read as level) your toon will be molested. You can also be sort of near them but not in aggro they press Y and they will again rape/molest you.

Have not found a way to talk a creature into sex as yet, expect (hoping) this will be added.

Hope that helps.
You can also use "masturbate" (mapped on Y iirc), when you're in combat reach (with combat not started yet tho), this will lure the monsters to you, engage sex scene without having to deal with combat loss downsides. Also you benefit from a little invulnerability window afterwards, giving you time to go on your way unnattacked

Once you successfully breed with a monster and birth a child, you can the item with the research table to create a summoning scroll, wich permit you to summon a friendly creature. You can talk with it for sex

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
How can we signal to the mods my post with the last available version?

Oct 6, 2018
why does it say full release? is this game finished or completed? cuz It would say its completed if it was right? Im asking because Im gonna download it if its completed

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
How do you access the codex now? I can't read the entries and I assigned a key but it doesn't seem to work..

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes