3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

jackall97

Dec 4, 2018
Is it Just me or the quality of animation drastically decreased since old release? I haven't played this game in a while and i tried the last couple updates ... It's bugged as hell and animations sucks shit, Just my opinion tho

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
So the performance issues are less bad now, but the have sex with werewolves quest is still impossible to do and getting pregnant somehow gives me infinite births with progressively bigger bellies every time, unless it somehow tracks every single time I fucked a monster?

Reactions: silverbane27

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
While I do understand your points, you have to keep in mind that this ain't a VN but an intent at a full game, developed on UE5.
It is heavy, don't get me wrong, but this has to be expected given the engine, assets, etc.
That's all well and good and I understand what you are saying completely. I'm just saying by doing this in the fashion/manner, the dev automatically knocks a lot of potential players out of the game. Sad, but true, simple fact. I only wished I could have played it. It looks like fun even though a lot of players are complaining about its mechanics.

Reactions: Wlms

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i tryed to play and holy where is my bed ?? or my table or anything from Workbench, after produce is gone.... . Ok it is better playable to the last one but in Dungeon after 1 fuck with Monster, i stay outside the world and endless fall in sky wait better for next update . FPS 45-50 with RTX 4080 and AMD Threadripper Pro 5975 64GB Ram....

• Sad
Reactions: LloydLeroy

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
The idea of this game is really fascinating, but apparently the implementation is anything but child's play.
I would like to jump forward 2-3 years to see what happens to the game^^

Right now, reading this thread is a reason to get depressed xD

Reactions: Jeffry7977

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017
That's the biggest problem with the adult game industry as a whole. It's not accepted and mainstream enough to really have any major studios and publishers working in it. Other than IllusionSoft I can't think of a single decent sized studio making these larger scoped adult games. It's always incredibly small teams or even individuals taking on all of the work and they primarily rely on their own money or donations to fund the projects while they're probably still working a normal day job in real life. So you get tons of promising ideas that get stuck in development hell and almost never get out of a buggy poorly optimized alpha state in the long run. :(

The exceptions to this are the more simple visual novels, 2D side-scrollers or all of the games using RPGMaker as a base.
It sums it all up - hypocrisy in action and on all fronts. Event "AAA" studios and publishers producing unplayable junk or cannibalizing the old games/ideas using "remastering".

Xefox

Apr 11, 2020
I want to love this game but it's SOOOOOOO buggy :cry:

I don't know if i do something is it how is intended or just a bugo_O

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017
Even with the latest patch 0.8.4.2, "the endless births" issue remains (at least for me). I also noticed that it started after I restored the game from the save file.

Reactions: kekpuker

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] Other than IllusionSoft I can't think of a single decent sized studio making these larger scoped adult games. [...]
. There is rumor with significant correlation in evidence that suggests the recently made company named IllGames is run by at least some of the employees from Illusion.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
That's all well and good and I understand what you are saying completely. I'm just saying by doing this in the fashion/manner, the dev automatically knocks a lot of potential players out of the game. Sad, but true, simple fact. I only wished I could have played it. It looks like fun even though a lot of players are complaining about its mechanics.
Your complaint is valid, but it is sadly the general trend of gaming.

But don't be too sad about not being able to try it. At the time, it's an hot mess, enormously bugged and in the end not really interesting.
I keep backing the dev because I do think the idea and concept is good (and to leak it because YARRRRRR), but the dev still need to put a lot of work into it, and do something regarding bug squashing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes