3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
It still sounds like you have some setting or some particular scenario that is causing you to die from just having sex. If you have 'full grit' (10 fist icons in the top left) and you are trying to have sex with something like a werewolf or werebear, that does sound like a bug.

Can you give a better description of what you were doing or what was going on when you started dying every time you try to have sex with something? How many Grit icons do you have, what monster were you trying to have sex with, were you enticing it with masturbating or were you letting it beat you up, were you in a dungeon, was it a monster out roaming the plains.

The reason people are asking you the questions we are asking, is that we have been playing the game as well and have not encountered a situation where you just magically die after having sex with a single monster, especially if one has enough Grit points.
Believe me, if my character was just dying left and right after being fucked by 1 monster, I would have already posted here about ' bugged game, I die all the time from sex'.

I have run my character all over the island, banging various monsters and never died from sex, unless I didn't have defeat sex enabled or I didn't have enough grit points to have sex with something and not die. As Candy said, if you are defeated and something fucks you, then another monster has sex with you right after that, you will die. I had that happen once or twice to me when I was still learning the game.

The other reason people have been talking about Grit points is because of the in-game description of Grit:
View attachment 3319308
It doesn't say anything about it being the number of times you can have sex, it is a meter that determines if you die from sex. If your grit points do not equal or exceed the number of skulls a monster has you die.
Always got die after sex defeat with the trolls

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know where Trolls spawn at in the game?
I saw a post earlier where Candy1970 had drawn an area and marked it with trolls, but I can't seem to find anything there. I have found werewolves and wear boars in that area, but nothing that says Troll.

I have found Ogres and whatever those light green things are that hang out with the Ogres, but I haven't seen 1 single Troll.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I saw a post earlier where Candy1970 had drawn an area and marked it with trolls, but I can't seem to find anything there. I have found werewolves and wear boars in that area, but nothing that says Troll.

I have found Ogres and whatever those light green things are that hang out with the Ogres, but I haven't seen 1 single Troll.
UP IN THIS AREA TO THE NORTH MARKED GRUMBLE GUTS there is a fort up there with a few around
wickedisland_map.png

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

the trolls i guess are called grumbleguts or i guess they could be ogres anyway i marked the spot they were in a spawn in the earlier map and never reappeared there but that area i marked on the map up north has em

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
the trolls i guess are called grumbleguts or i guess they could be ogres anyway i marked the spot they were in a spawn in the earlier map and never reappeared there but that area i marked on the map up north has em
Thanks. I am trying to duplicate what the other poster has been saying about dying instantly from having sex with Trolls, but I could never find any.

I wonder if what is happening is that the guy is getting defeated, letting the monster defeat rape them and then not realizing that sex that way reduces your grit points, so even if you have 'max grit', getting defeated and having sex reduces your available grit points by 3 or 4 each time and then after the 2nd or 3rd time, his grit points are low enough that if he gets defeated, he dies.
Grit points regenerate, but its pretty slow, something like 1 point every 5 minutes or so.

Whelp, I am off to fuck some ogres/trolls.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks. I am trying to duplicate what the other poster has been saying about dying instantly from having sex with Trolls, but I could never find any.

I wonder if what is happening is that the guy is getting defeated, letting the monster defeat rape them and then not realizing that sex that way reduces your grit points, so even if you have 'max grit', getting defeated and having sex reduces your available grit points by 3 or 4 each time and then after the 2nd or 3rd time, his grit points are low enough that if he gets defeated, he dies.
Grit points regenerate, but its pretty slow, something like 1 point every 5 minutes or so.

Whelp, I am off to fuck some ogres/trolls.
which is what i tried to explain if your health still negative after defeat and you are waiting around they will just kill you its going to be hard for you to replicate with a lvl 50 + character because they are too easy to kill so you may have to go in weaker like level 5 or so

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
which is what i tried to explain if your health still negative after defeat and you are waiting around they will just kill you its going to be hard for you to replicate with a lvl 50 + character because they are too easy to kill so you may have to go in weaker like level 5 or so
When I had posted that other message, I had actually tried getting defeated to see what happens. My MC is only 30-ish so I could strip off her armor and just stand around waiting, it still took monsters a minute or two to beat her down, but it was tolerable.
Never got instantly killed once.
Even going to that town you mentioned in the NW part of the island, I couldn't reliably get more than 1 monster to attack me at a time and when I got defeated, the others just kind of milled around, doing nothing.

I had never really gone in for the whole stand around and wait to get beaten to death, just to get to the sexy times. I found it much more efficient to walk up behind a monster and press Y to start masturbating, they will happily come over and bang the MC without smashing the MC into the dirt first.

I couldn't ever replicate what that guy was saying was happening, which was that he would get into defeat sex with a Troll/Ogre, with 'max grit', and die instantly. My character has 10 grit points (max level I think) and I couldn't find one single monster that would kill me the instant they started having sex with them, even after I let them beat me down to -100HP. If I had been defeated and sexed up once or twice and then I lost a fight to something, I would die (like what you said), but I would only have 2 or 3 grit points available and would die instantly anyway, which is pretty much how it is supposed to work.

The only thing I can think of is that they don't actually have 'max grit', or even enough grit, when they get defeated or their save file is bugged.

Ping bustuf347

Reactions: Candy1970 and Wlms

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
When I had posted that other message, I had actually tried getting defeated to see what happens. My MC is only 30-ish so I could strip off her armor and just stand around waiting, it still took monsters a minute or two to beat her down, but it was tolerable.
Never got instantly killed once.
Even going to that town you mentioned in the NW part of the island, I couldn't reliably get more than 1 monster to attack me at a time and when I got defeated, the others just kind of milled around, doing nothing.

I had never really gone in for the whole stand around and wait to get beaten to death, just to get to the sexy times. I found it much more efficient to walk up behind a monster and press Y to start masturbating, they will happily come over and bang the MC without smashing the MC into the dirt first.

I couldn't ever replicate what that guy was saying was happening, which was that he would get into defeat sex with a Troll/Ogre, with 'max grit', and die instantly. My character has 10 grit points (max level I think) and I couldn't find one single monster that would kill me the instant they started having sex with them, even after I let them beat me down to -100HP. If I had been defeated and sexed up once or twice and then I lost a fight to something, I would die (like what you said), but I would only have 2 or 3 grit points available and would die instantly anyway, which is pretty much how it is supposed to work.

The only thing I can think of is that they don't actually have 'max grit', or even enough grit, when they get defeated or their save file is bugged.

Ping bustuf347
Yeah i think bug in save game..
When starting without saving with full grit my warrior can defeated sex more than 1 times with trolls.
I only want see my warrior get crawling after defeated because so satifyng

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Update Alpha Full 0.8.4.6

UI overhaul, level design changes and new combat options, amongst many other things.

READ THE CHANGELOG, there are important infos in there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't share a download link, as the archive is 15,12Go and my filehost allows 15Go at maximum.
The mods will update with the file anyway, I did thru other means

Last edited:
Reactions: slick97

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Update Alpha Full 0.8.4.6

UI overhaul, level design changes and new combat options, amongst many other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't share a download link, as the archive is 15,12Go and my filehost allows 15Go at maximum.
The mods will update with the file anyway, I did thru other means
I was going to wait to DL then i saw this ........ Minotaur offspring yippie i get to make my... Taur horde :love:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
In this map where i can find coal and iron mining points?
between 5 and 4 on the map its down in the valley if you see regular wolves you are in the right spot note the wolves attack in packs its a heavy forest region the iron ore appears as semi smooth black stone with a rough jagged cross through it

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
between 5 and 4 on the map its down in the valley if you see regular wolves you are in the right spot note the wolves attack in packs its a heavy forest region the iron ore appears as semi smooth black stone with a rough jagged cross through it
Point 1 is the fisherman's hut, right?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
ability to spawn specific item in cheat menu
Extremely glad this was added to the cheat menu. It makes it easier to create new saves in the event old ones break.

changed default keys for dodge, jump and toggle walk (jump = space, dodge = alt, walk = f)
THANK YOU!

Also, Wlms - It's always appreciated seeing you posting the updates here for those of us sailing the high seas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wlms

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Point 1 is the fisherman's hut, right?
#1 is the desert area near the starting area, it shows where you can find Brimstone, to make steel.
If you look to the left of the 1, there is a reddish triangle, that was my character standing in the middle of the starting area.
#2 marks a cave where you can find Dark Iron Ore.
#3 marks the location of a Wildling camp.
#4 marks the location of a dungeon, just outside of that dungeon is an area where you can find Iron ore to mine.
#5 marks the location of the Succubus tower.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes