3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
anyone know the saved file location ..would like to delete the directory and start a fresh new game also wondering how to boost stats health,etc thanks in advance
C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved

When you level up and gain perk points:
  1. Press "tab"
  2. Locate the menu on the left side of the screen
  3. Press the "+" button next to the stat you want to boost (hovering over the stat will display a tooltip on what it governs)

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
well first impression of the new patch My girl has palsy when chopping trees or smashing rocks there is an odd shaking hesitation that was not there before.
I like the increase in stamina
I dont like that when you die you lose your primary weapon Is that a new penalty?

Reactions: TheUberstuff

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Is there a guide or a walktrough on how to proceed in the game? Last time I played I wasn't sure on what to do after the fisherman quest.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Impossibility to mapping the "left" key (using Q or other doesn't works)
(using European Keyboard - AZERTY)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Grilled meat quest won't register that I have grilled meat. I started a new game due to the update and had been able to get farther before. I thought updates were supposed to fix things not make them worse.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Grilled meat quest won't register that I have grilled meat. I started a new game due to the update and had been able to get farther before. I thought updates were supposed to fix things not make them worse.
You sure it's the right type of meat you cooked?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
the first quest wont get finished, it wont register that i make the cloth gloves? anything i can do to fix it?
Unequip those you have and discard them, and craft another pair. Getting the materials for it isn't very long, you have a lot of plant around the fisherman's house and docks

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for the replies, I just saved the game, quit out and loaded the game and it magically recognized that I had the meat. I appreciate the update but this game has some major very basic bugs still.

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
No sex animation starts for me and I play on AMD FX 8350 DDR3 16 GB RAM GTX 970 OC the monsters kill me even when the character is on his knees. Start a new game or do you have to complete a quest first for sex animation?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
No sex animation starts for me and I play on AMD FX 8350 DDR3 16 GB RAM GTX 970 OC the monsters kill me even when the character is on his knees. Start a new game or do you have to complete a quest first for sex animation?
the enable sex is not working when i try and enable buy checking the box so they kill me every time am i doing something wrong

Look several posts above, the answer to your questions has been posted several times

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
Look several posts above, the answer to your questions has been posted several times
tryed that but the quest is stuck on the make a workbench i made 2 of them and it will not go past it no matter how many i make whether its in side or not

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes