3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Game is very good and have big potencial. But a little buggy and need more optimisation cause its VERY slow on GTX1650
Think of it this way, there is always someone out there playing on something worse and I am sure there are people that have worse machines than my old potato.

My GTX 970 starts begging for mercy on anything above low graphics settings.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how? if that is serious
The instructions for accomplishing that are pretty complicated, but I will give it a go and give you some instructions:

Press H and it summons the horse.
Now, remove all of your character's clothing. Trust me. It is necessary to 'ride the horse'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now comes the tricky parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Think of it this way, there is always someone out there playing on something worse and I am sure there are people that have worse machines than my old potato.

My GTX 970 starts begging for mercy on anything above low graphics settings.
lvl 47 and I got all legendary kit :love: you mentioned how hard the vamps were the worst part is, it's so dark you don't know when it's safe to quit swinging your sword, the dead ones block your view.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Any ideas why all sex animations in my game are broken?(glitchy, genitals not lining up, looking horrible) i deleted the previous versions and the save file in appdata, yet its still broken

Im pretty sure it doesnt supposed to look like this

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Any ideas why all sex animations in my game are broken?(glitchy, genitals not lining up, looking horrible) i deleted the previous versions and the save file in appdata, yet its still broken

Im pretty sure it doesnt supposed to look like this
It has nothing to do with any of your settings. The animations for the game are all glitchy or misaligned.

Wait till you get to sexy times with dragons, the alignments are pretty bad right now. I have seen my chick giving a butt job that counted as vagoo sex, I have seen a 'reverse, lifted' sex position that had the dragon's dick punching through my PC's chest, and I have seen dragons humping air in the doggy style position.
Nightmares have double dicks and they only seem to be able to get 1 dick in and the other will just hump air above the PC's ass.

The game really is a work in progress, so be patient and hope for more improvements in the future and ... better aim from the monsters.

• Love
Reactions: Kyoka and Candy1970

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
is it me or is it really hard to place objects with blueprint sheet ?
It's not just you, the game is a bit buggy with the build menu.

I would recommend NOT building anything inside of the premade buildings, especially the fisherman hunt. Things have a tendency to just fall through the world and disappear.

When you open up the build menu and select an item, Right Click to dismiss the menu. If you click on the X to close the menu it bugs out your ability to place items.
So, open the build menu, select the item you want to build, and then right click to dismiss the menu and you should be able to place items. There is a 'snap to' feature, where the game will try to snap the item to the nearest edge or corner, but it doesn't work perfectly, you may need to walk around a bit or place the aiming dot right on the edge of the item you want to build next to, it should eventually snap to the spot you want.
If you are just placing items like chests or work tables, press O and it will disable the 'snap to' feature.

If you are having problems with other things, read through the last few (3-4) pages of messages here. There has been a few messages that might have answers to your questions or tips on playing.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Found new bug. My grit level is full but after get defeated sex always dead. ? How to fix that?
Not a bug.

Start the game, click on Settings, then click on Game Settings. There is an option called Enable Defeat Sex that you need to enable. It is disabled by default.
There are other settings you can check there as well, such as enabling pregnancy and adjusting the percentage chance to get pregnant among other settings.

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
Not a bug.

Start the game, click on Settings, then click on Game Settings. There is an option called Enable Defeat Sex that you need to enable. It is disabled by default.
There are other settings you can check there as well, such as enabling pregnancy and adjusting the percentage chance to get pregnant among other settings.
I have enabled that, but always got die after sex

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I have enabled that, but always got die after sex
after defeat sex crawl away put distance between you and the monsters if you are just standing there next to them when they come out of the sex coma you are dead for sure .........so crawl away as far as you can it will also help if you eat something as soon as it lets you , you will regain health faster.
you want the red bar up top to go white that is how you know you are out of immediate danger .....get to that point and recharge before fighting them again
also keep in mind they will only rape you on the first defeat ...........the second they are out to kill you so do not attack until you are ready to take that chance

Last edited:

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
after defeat sex crawl away put distance between you and the monsters if you are just standing there next to them when they come out of the sex coma you are dead for sure .........so crawl away as far as you can it will also help if you eat something as soon as it lets you , you will regain health faster.
you want the red bar up top to go white that is how you know you are out of immediate danger .....get to that point and recharge before fighting them again
also keep in mind they will only rape you on the first defeat ...........the second they are out to kill you so do not attack until you are ready to take that chance
My grit level is full but always dead after sex
Grit level show by (fist) icon in top left your display in game.
More grit are mean you can get fucked more than 1 times

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
as i was saying the first time they just rape you in defeat BUT
if your health is gone ..... when you are attacked again by the same group of monsters you are dead they will kill you regardless of grit level or anything else first defeat is sex the second is death

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It still sounds like you have some setting or some particular scenario that is causing you to die from just having sex. If you have 'full grit' (10 fist icons in the top left) and you are trying to have sex with something like a werewolf or werebear, that does sound like a bug.

Can you give a better description of what you were doing or what was going on when you started dying every time you try to have sex with something? How many Grit icons do you have, what monster were you trying to have sex with, were you enticing it with masturbating or were you letting it beat you up, were you in a dungeon, was it a monster out roaming the plains.

The reason people are asking you the questions we are asking, is that we have been playing the game as well and have not encountered a situation where you just magically die after having sex with a single monster, especially if one has enough Grit points.
Believe me, if my character was just dying left and right after being fucked by 1 monster, I would have already posted here about ' bugged game, I die all the time from sex'.

I have run my character all over the island, banging various monsters and never died from sex, unless I didn't have defeat sex enabled or I didn't have enough grit points to have sex with something and not die. As Candy said, if you are defeated and something fucks you, then another monster has sex with you right after that, you will die. I had that happen once or twice to me when I was still learning the game.

The other reason people have been talking about Grit points is because of the in-game description of Grit:
grit points description.png
It doesn't say anything about it being the number of times you can have sex, it is a meter that determines if you die from sex. If your grit points do not equal or exceed the number of skulls a monster has you die.

Reactions: Candy1970
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes