3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Summon item ? see that is what i am confused on how are you summoning creatures ? where do i get that ability ? is there a quest or something that explains it ?

I built them a nice storage chest i have baby werebears and weregoats wereboars werewolves they all have their own row in the chest (yeah I'm a slut LOL) .....I also had a wicked thought if one grows up and asks where his father is ....."Well son, I after let him put the meat to me, to make you. I turned him into meat for a sandwich. "
You craft the summon spell on the research table using a baby

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Candy1970

What this guy said.
You craft the summon spell on the research table using a baby
Build a research table and when you interact with it, it is just like the work bench, there are a list of things (summons) that you can make and it show what is needed to make it. You should end up with a small figurine that you can place in your hot bar ...... And then you eat it.

Seriously, you eat the figurine. I get the feeling that the Dev just couldn't think of some other way to activate it, so your character pulls out a piece of paper and goes through the eating motions. Kinda creepy and funny at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, I have to say this game has come a long way since I first tried it...I don't know how many months ago. Major props to the dev and thanks for all the work he's putting in.

I'm struggling with some confusing gameplay though which I assume are bugs. I've got tens of hours in this game and I've been able to get the player to sleep exactly one time. All other times it gives an error of enemies nearby. All conditions seem to be met - there aren't any mobs for miles, and I've got the Shelter buff while standing on a bed. Still get the enemies nearby error.

The intro quest for a werebeast pregnancy will not complete no matter what I try to bring to her - the baby, the summon, etc.

The character randomly resets to default cosmetics on respawn.

On game load the day/night cycle accelerates to roughly 10min day/ 5min night. On a new game the cycle is much less frequent. This, combined with the inability to sleep bug I mentioned above, results in the world quickly populating with difficult monsters from the "Enemies Approach" spawns.

I tried deleting my old version for the current install, and also deleting my local data but nothing seems to be helping.

Again, I love the game and keep up the good work. I don't want to come off as one of posters earlier in thread giving the dev grief.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Okay, I have to say this game has come a long way since I first tried it...I don't know how many months ago. Major props to the dev and thanks for all the work he's putting in.

I'm struggling with some confusing gameplay though which I assume are bugs. I've got tens of hours in this game and I've been able to get the player to sleep exactly one time. All other times it gives an error of enemies nearby. All conditions seem to be met - there aren't any mobs for miles, and I've got the Shelter buff while standing on a bed. Still get the enemies nearby error.

The intro quest for a werebeast pregnancy will not complete no matter what I try to bring to her - the baby, the summon, etc.

The character randomly resets to default cosmetics on respawn.

On game load the day/night cycle accelerates to roughly 10min day/ 5min night. On a new game the cycle is much less frequent. This, combined with the inability to sleep bug I mentioned above, results in the world quickly populating with difficult monsters from the "Enemies Approach" spawns.

I tried deleting my old version for the current install, and also deleting my local data but nothing seems to be helping.

Again, I love the game and keep up the good work. I don't want to come off as one of posters earlier in thread giving the dev grief.
Yeah, those are pretty much all bugs in the game.

I have built a house with palisades enclosing the house and I still get the enemies nearby error when trying to sleep. I am pretty sure that the werebeast pregnancy quest is due to all of your quests resetting/disappearing when you enter/exit that tower or a dungeon.

One thing I have seen, from a post a page or two back, that helps with that time bug is to go into the settings and enable the show clock option, the days start passing normally once you show the clock. The game does bug out and remove the clock randomly, but the time still passes correctly.

Reactions: Wlms and Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, those are pretty much all bugs in the game.

I have built a house with palisades enclosing the house and I still get the enemies nearby error when trying to sleep. I am pretty sure that the werebeast pregnancy quest is due to all of your quests resetting/disappearing when you enter/exit that tower or a dungeon.

One thing I have seen, from a post a page or two back, that helps with that time bug is to go into the settings and enable the show clock option, the days start passing normally once you show the clock. The game does bug out and remove the clock randomly, but the time still passes correctly.
If the time clock is not showing i found you can hit the escape key and bring up the settings menu click apply and resume the clock will return and if it bugs out you can repeat the process and get it to come back.

a note about the summons creatures they need to not show as enemies may a green or blue damage bar so you can see which is which in a fight I got the research table and did my first summons to try it out i have my own nightmare but he is dumber than a box of rocks , i say follow me and he just wanders off so i assume the AI needs some work on that feature, according to my list he is still active somewhere , If so i have no clue where he went .

Last edited:

Perelik

May 12, 2019
As other said before me the most annoying bugs:
- cant sleep because of "enemies nearby"...
- I noticed I cant eat cooked meal when equipped in hotbar (I dont know if its just me)
-quest reseting
- Is this a bug but stamina doesnt scale with endurance anymore or it is intentional?
- sex animations speed regulation doesnt work for me. I mean the PC increases sped but the NPC is just at normal never changes.
- the Map is useless when your discovered places and map parts reset always.
- STILL mycrafted items falling thru floor in prebuild houses (likeI try to put a bed in the fisherman hut or village)

That sums up the most annoying things.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
As other said before me the most annoying bugs:
- cant sleep because of "enemies nearby"...
- I noticed I cant eat cooked meal when equipped in hotbar (I dont know if its just me)
-quest reseting
- Is this a bug but stamina doesnt scale with endurance anymore or it is intentional?
- sex animations speed regulation doesnt work for me. I mean the PC increases sped but the NPC is just at normal never changes.
- the Map is useless when your discovered places and map parts reset always.
- STILL mycrafted items falling thru floor in prebuild houses (likeI try to put a bed in the fisherman hut or village)

That sums up the most annoying things.
the fisherman's house is his you can't build anything in there. you have to make your own shack its just like you cant put lanterns in a cave while exploring. it has to be unclaimed property.
if you can't eat she is probably not hungry if you want to feed her and she wont eat go fight something take a little damage and she will eat at least she does for me
the quest reset /map reset - is a bad bug the dev is working on it
the game has came a long way since it started but yeah it still has a long way to go

Reactions: Perelik and Wlms

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It is intentional, the Dev changed that in 0.8.4.4. Apparently they wanted Stamina to be 'more meaningful' and they crippled the stamina regen and removed the ability to gain stamina from your stats. There is food you can cook that will increase your stamina, but that's about it.

Reactions: Wlms

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It is intentional, the Dev changed that in 0.8.4.4. Apparently they wanted Stamina to be 'more meaningful' and they crippled the stamina regen and removed the ability to gain stamina from your stats. There is food you can cook that will increase your stamina, but that's about it.
I just tried riding the horse I thought everyone said it was bugged but ii thought why not try it, seems to work fine for me once you learn to control him ,actually kind of fun once you get the hang of it speaking of the hang that horse gets really worked up from a hard ride lol he better be careful when he jumps that thing could get caught on something LOL
I also note the horse shows up as a green dot on the scanner so it would be possible to do that with the deer and other wild life that doesn't plan to attack you

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
is it only me or anyone else has the bugs where all sex animations are clipping and look bad. the penises dont line up with the vagina or the butt, its glicthy, stretchy and bad looking, all of them. They wer fine a couple of pacthes ago, but now(since we got the all new grass and lighting overhaul) all of them are realy unenjoyable.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
is it only me or anyone else has the bugs where all sex animations are clipping and look bad. the penises don't line up with the vagina or the butt, its glitchy, stretchy and bad looking, all of them. They were fine a couple of patches ago, but now(since we got the all new grass and lighting overhaul) all of them are really unenjoyable.
:rolleyes:
Nope. No problems here.

Trust me. ;)
HighresScreenshot00002.png

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
is it only me or anyone else has the bugs where all sex animations are clipping and look bad. the penises dont line up with the vagina or the butt, its glicthy, stretchy and bad looking, all of them. They wer fine a couple of pacthes ago, but now(since we got the all new grass and lighting overhaul) all of them are realy unenjoyable.
I have noticed it seems to depend on the factors if its consensual the scene works 75-80 % of the time and if its defeat sex its about 50% or less especially if you were being attacked by a huge horde of monsters because its a gang bang then, I had a pile up of 4 nightmares at one time it was like standing sex with one and another was still on all fours below him with his spikes in rammed into your ass and then two were mashed together like a monster centipede off to one side.

Reactions: Kyoka

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
well I tried to build an army of Minotaur's but any offspring are coming out as warebears instead .........SAD :rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes