3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Is there something I'm missing? I raised my levels a ton with cheats and the wasps and scorpions still don't seem to want to breed with me.
Just grinding normally, don't use cheats. First time I playing this game is using cheats too, but I don't know why the grit points doesn't up. What I am trying to say is, just level up by grinding normal

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
So... do they or don't they fuck you? Got two different answers from two people. How many levels does it take to reach a high enough of a grit level?

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
So... do they or don't they fuck you? Got two different answers from two people. How many levels does it take to reach a high enough of a grit level?
It depends on what enemy is that. For example, imo Werewolf need grit level around 2 or 3 points to have sex with your character

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
You asked about the wasps and scorpions yes ? i told you they don't.
Have idea what Fii-kun going about.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
I've finished the quest with the fisherman, thanks to the person in here who give me some advice for me. And I have another quest, it say "Kill Wereboar 0/5". But I can't find Wereboar, do you guys know where it is?
Nvm, I've finished the quest

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The wasps and scorpions will not fuck you, they just kill you. There is no grit check with them, they don't have any sex interactions.

The number of grit icons has to be equal to or greater than the number of skulls above the monster's health bar. So, 6 skulls, needs 6 grit points, 3 skulls need 3 grit points.

The easiest way to tell if you can have sex with a monster is to look at the left side of their health bar. If you see two small hearts on top of each other, there is (most likely) a sex option with them. If all you see is skulls and a health bar, they will likely just kill you if you get defeated.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
How I can complete this quest? My character already pregnant with Werebear and give birth too, but the quest didn't progress :(

Screenshot 2024-01-21 191953.png

Peppe2000

Aug 8, 2019
Probably the only UE game that does not work for me on the Virtual Machine. On exe launch, nothing happens and the process closes after ~10 seconds. No logs are being generated in Local App Data folder. No crash logger appears.
Windows Event Viewer only shows that ntdll.dll called the exception. Halp.

Edit: seems like the invisible crash happens right after DLSS dll is used. So i deleted it and the game now starts. Doesn't go further than the Intro cutscene though. Black screen after that. Tried waiting for an hour+ but nothing.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2023
Fun game so far. My largest pet peeve atm is the debug console does not have a help command for basic cheats and such. (I'm sure its being worked on however)

Got a list of bugs and smol suggestions I'm sure have already been reported with the current build:

• Loading inside/outside cells resets the map, waypoints, as well as tutorials/quests, specifically the fisherman.

• Nearly all NPCs are tagged as enemies, making sleeping impossible. Even when there are no enemies near, sleeping is still impossible because the game thinks there are. (suggestion: even if there are enemies near, we should be allowed to take that risk)

• The horse, dog, and other followers are flagged as enemies (suggestion: horse shreks)

• Deer and other non-hostile wildlife are flagged as enemies (suggestion: More options in character customization to allow us to make a Buxom hairy French cave-woman)

• The fisherman is flagged as an enemy, causing conversations to close and reset at times.

• So far the only non-hostile flagged NPC I have run into in the lady in the Mage Tower. (suggestion: A male MC who only wears pants, has a smol pene, and whose only goal is killing all that walks until he finds a Buxom hairy French cave-woman)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so I tried this game awhile ago and was super disappointed. Figured I would try it again and wouldn't you know the first quest to collect fiber doesn't track. I have 34 fiber and it says I have 0/5. Basic, basic stuff here that doesn't even work correctly. I would like to actually get somewhere in the game so if someone can tell me how to actually get past the quest I would appreciate it. The bar is very low.

and the bar just got lower, got a were-wolf to fuck me but I didn't realize women can get preg from being fucked in the ass. Also I have all this crafting stuff but there is hardly anything to make is that because even though I now have several hundred fiber I STILL can't complete the quest.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
so I tried this game awhile ago and was super disappointed. Figured I would try it again and wouldn't you know the first quest to collect fiber doesn't track. I have 34 fiber and it says I have 0/5. Basic, basic stuff here that doesn't even work correctly. I would like to actually get somewhere in the game so if someone can tell me how to actually get past the quest I would appreciate it. The bar is very low.

and the bar just got lower, got a were-wolf to fuck me but I didn't realize women can get preg from being fucked in the ass. Also I have all this crafting stuff but there is hardly anything to make is that because even though I now have several hundred fiber I STILL can't complete the quest.
I have started a couple characters on the newest version of the game and never had 1 problem with that very first quest with the fisherman. It has worked every time I have gone through it.
One thing I can suggest is that you delete the Wicked Island save folder and start a new character. If you are continuing from a previous save or using the settings from a previous version, it can screw things up worse than they are. The folder is located here: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local. Delete the whole Wicked Island folder and start the game again. It will reset all of your settings, but should clear up some of your issues.

The game has bugs in it, wait till you try building something. I found out from other posters here, that if you don't right click to dismiss the build item window, it bugs out your ability to place an object. So, clicking the X to close the build menu and place an item causes issues, but if you select the item to build and then right click placing the item works fine.

Reactions: Wlms

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have started a couple characters on the newest version of the game and never had 1 problem with that very first quest with the fisherman. It has worked every time I have gone through it.
One thing I can suggest is that you delete the Wicked Island save folder and start a new character. If you are continuing from a previous save or using the settings from a previous version, it can screw things up worse than they are. The folder is located here: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local. Delete the whole Wicked Island folder and start the game again. It will reset all of your settings, but should clear up some of your issues.

The game has bugs in it, wait till you try building something. I found out from other posters here, that if you don't right click to dismiss the build item window, it bugs out your ability to place an object. So, clicking the X to close the build menu and place an item causes issues, but if you select the item to build and then right click placing the item works fine.
I sure appreciate your help. I will try what you suggested.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Deleting the save did the trick for the quest so thank you for that. I see what you mean about trying to build stuff. I have to say as critical as I am about aspects of the game it is graphically very impressive and I like the models a lot. I hope it continues.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, more stupidity. Went in to load my game from the main menu and my only options were start-new game. I had to start the new game then when inside the new game load my save. Holy crap this game is buggy as F.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
lots of new features like horses but no nay clue how to use them so those are useless...
Press H to summon the horse.
Aim at the horse and press E to mount the horse.
Horse movements are with WASD. Use WD to start or stop moving. Use AS to steer left or right.
Tap Shift once to start trotting, tap Shift again to start galloping. Release the W key or press D to slow down.
Press B to dismount the horse.

tryed latest demo and what to say? game's grindy as hell and heavily unbalanced: the weakest foe can obliterate you in 2-3 hits, and on the countray stamina will let you trow 3 blows, then you will need to wait it to regenerate for at least 3 minutes... lots of new features like horses but no nay clue how to use them so those are useless... game will need to be rebalanced and it will need a lot of work to do that: like it is now it's pretty unplayable...
The game is definitely grindy, I think that is the way it was intended though. It is a survival game, so grind is just part of the game.

Agreed that combat feels pretty screwed up right now.
I have no idea why the Dev felt the need to cripple stamina regen, even with my character's skills maxed out I still struggle to beat anything with more than 2 or 3 skulls, in steel armor. My character gets exhausted after swinging a sword 3 or 4 times.
Food is pretty worthless, it would have been useful if it added 10-15 stamina regen or actually restored 100-150 stamina. But, adding 10-15 'empty' stamina is pretty useless.

The game is still a work in progress, we can only hope things improve in the future.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Things that would improve the game 1. make the aim point any other color than the current grey that blends with the environment, you can not see where your aim point is, and this is annoying, you lose track of it too easy, especially when using the bow.
2. the tutorial is buggy you get the food cook the food on the fire but it doesn't register to the fisherman that you have done that so he becomes useless at that point for hints on the game
3. even inside the building at night there is no option to rest until daylight if you try to sleep in the shelter using z it tells you you can't because there are enemies close
4. I saved my game and shut it down but when i came back to the game the save point was gone and I had to restart meaning i lost everything I had gathered or made
5. just for fun I shot the fisherman with my bow and managed to remove his arms FYI they do not grow back o_Oo_O so he looks kind of silly with no arms.
6. shooting an enemy with a bow should slow them down, instead they seem to go into overdrive closing the distance very fast which is again an issue for the small grey dot you use as an aim point if you cant make it out from the rest of the background then it is just useless.
Maybe a red circle around the dot so it stands out more.
As mentioned earlier by others deer and the fisherman etc all get flagged as enemies there needs to be a differentiation between things that want to kill you versus things with no hostile intent that you can kill for food .

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBipto
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes