3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think another feedback request I have for RawDarkness is potentially highlighting items that can be picked up, like a light white/yellow glow or outline. I had this exact same issue too, and couldn't find stones for the longest time until I happened to accidentally hover my mouse over a stone on the beach.

Also, I don't know if it's just me or the game, but I for the life of me can't seem to start the campfire and cook anything. Any suggestions?
That would be awesome or at least a bigger hit/detection box for some of the items. Trying to pick up branches off the ground is a PITA for me.

You need to have wood in the camp fire before you can Turn On the camp fire, the options are right above the loot window for the camp fire. When you are finished with whatever you are doing, don't forget to Turn Off the camp fire. If you don't it will burn all the available wood and then turn itself off automatically.
Kill a deer or another creature, get raw meat, cook it and voilà!
I noticed that there are 2 types of meat like that, Raw Feral Meat and Raw Meat. They both create grilled meat in the camp fire, but only 1 creates grilled feral meat.

Reactions: Dahotshot

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
That would be awesome or at least a bigger hit/detection box for some of the items. Trying to pick up branches off the ground is a PITA for me.

You need to have wood in the camp fire before you can Turn On the camp fire, the options are right above the loot window for the camp fire. When you are finished with whatever you are doing, don't forget to Turn Off the camp fire. If you don't it will burn all the available wood and then turn itself off automatically.

I noticed that there are 2 types of meat like that, Raw Feral Meat and Raw Meat. They both create grilled meat in the camp fire, but only 1 creates grilled feral meat.
I have that meat, but the quest seems didn't progress at all. What should I do? Could you tell me?

1705631868287.png 1705631965682.png

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have that meat, but the quest seems didn't progress at all. What should I do? Could you tell me?

View attachment 3275825 View attachment 3275829
I think it's a bug. Try to move it in the container (eg : the campfire inventory), exit it, re open it then move it into your inventory (not the hotbar). That way you'll make your inventory status update and it should unlock the quest step

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
I think it's a bug. Try to move it in the container (eg : the campfire inventory), exit it, re open it then move it into your inventory (not the hotbar). That way you'll make your inventory status update and it should unlock the quest step
Hmm, I already follow your instructions, but the quest didn't progress. I assume this is bug that the dev not fix it

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
So far, The game shows a lot of potentional.
I can Survive, Craft, Fuck with the werebeasts and sometimes build.

I love the idea of breeding werebeasts to create your own labourforce/army, I can already imagen creating a whole village with farms and a inn, perhaps invite people over (humans and the like). And the survival aspect of it helps somewhat immerse you into the world.

The building worked once for me untill it suddenly didn't, stuff which I definitly had mats for stuff like the forge and stone foundation just never wanted to be put down. I can see how you guys have it in mind, but perhaps, for now, untill building is fixed add a prefab player home which can be "upgraded" untill you get the building system in a working state again. (yes I saved reloaded and even quit and restarted the game none seemed to fix this issue)

Sleeping also seemed to be an issue, Always telling me I can't sleep cause there are enemies nearby (Even in the wilderness with nothing around me when i was able to build a tiny half-build shack).

Most of the UI needs some polishing I.E. The Tooltip on the bottom right seem to stick sometimes after dismounting but for a proof of concept it works.

Game looks good but runs subpar between 40 to 70 fps on my 4060Ti.
(but its what you'd expect from a UE demo so not that big of a issue for now)

Perhaps, Aleast in my case, It's me being impatient and not using the right buttons to leave certain windows is what creates bugs but I'm no dev and haven't dabbled in UE for a long time so I really can't tell.

Hope you continue the good work! you got a great game in the works!

TLDR;;
Love the idea, In need some fixing/polishing of current systems before continuing development.

Reactions: Wlms

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
So far, The game shows a lot of potentional.
I can Survive, Craft, Fuck with the werebeasts and sometimes build.

I love the idea of breeding werebeasts to create your own labourforce/army, I can already imagen creating a whole village with farms and a inn, perhaps invite people over (humans and the like). And the survival aspect of it helps somewhat immerse you into the world.

The building worked once for me untill it suddenly didn't, stuff which I definitly had mats for stuff like the forge and stone foundation just never wanted to be put down. I can see how you guys have it in mind, but perhaps, for now, untill building is fixed add a prefab player home which can be "upgraded" untill you get the building system in a working state again. (yes I saved reloaded and even quit and restarted the game none seemed to fix this issue)

Sleeping also seemed to be an issue, Always telling me I can't sleep cause there are enemies nearby (Even in the wilderness with nothing around me when i was able to build a tiny half-build shack).

Most of the UI needs some polishing I.E. The Tooltip on the bottom right seem to stick sometimes after dismounting but for a proof of concept it works.

Game looks good but runs subpar between 40 to 70 fps on my 4060Ti.
(but its what you'd expect from a UE demo so not that big of a issue for now)

Perhaps, Aleast in my case, It's me being impatient and not using the right buttons to leave certain windows is what creates bugs but I'm no dev and haven't dabbled in UE for a long time so I really can't tell.

Hope you continue the good work! you got a great game in the works!

TLDR;;
Love the idea, In need some fixing/polishing of current systems before continuing development.
Thank you! Some great feedback! Working on many of these things and hope to have them fixed soon :)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Reactions: Norton89 and Wlms

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
This is my experience with Full 0.8.4.5:
-I could build a door into a stone wall door frame,

-no sex animations for some beasts,
-no sleep possible
-blacksmith jumps instantly out of dialog so i was not able to trade with him
-going through dungeon entrances or the portal still resets map markers back to ?
-going through the portal while wearing a building plan seems to lead to an empty quest journal and a disappeared sorceress.

I might give it another try by loading an savegame before the questlog got wiped, or maybe i gonna wait for a newer version.

Darkistar

Oct 26, 2017
In addition to the other bugs already mentioned on the previous pages.

-Every time a message pops up, for example "hungry for carrots" or something, the Breast size is resetting.

This happens with every message as long as the character is pregnant.
Sometimes it happens even without a message popping up.
And I think it already happened when switching from one instance to another.

Loading a Savegame fix this Temporary

Unfortunately I don't know how else to describe it, sorry.

And Sorry for the Translation,my english is not so good.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
I've finished the quest with the fisherman, thanks to the person in here who give me some advice for me. And I have another quest, it say "Kill Wereboar 0/5". But I can't find Wereboar, do you guys know where it is?

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Is there something I'm missing? I raised my levels a ton with cheats and the wasps and scorpions still don't seem to want to breed with me.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes