3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
-At Fisherman Cottage, the place where it first appears, in the house: when you place a bed, it consumes resources, then is placed, stays for about 10 seconds and then instantly disappears (probably falling under the floor or under the map).

- I discovered a Standing Torch a little further on in the vicinity of Fisherman Cottage when I went looking for resources, but never placed it. Either a developer forgot to remove it before releasing the update, or an NPC is able to do it (?) (see image 3)

-I was in hand-to-hand combat, 1cm separation from a werebear, I had the arrow bow in hand, I bandaged the bow and then clicked to fire the arrow, it wasn't sent and the enemy didn't die. I switched to my sword, attacked him, I'm level 444 (I cheated), so I killed him with a single blow, but his body died where I hit and then his body was sent a long way (a ragdoll problem perhaps?).

- When we place a marker on the map, the blue line that appears in real time in the game, the one that shows us the direction in which to move to get to our destination: there's only one line, even if we place several markers on the map. It would be better if the game could show us a maximum of 3 lines simultaneously in real time in the game if we want to move to one place first before going to another place.

- We can't use the teleportation stones, I don't know if it's a bug. In previous versions, it was possible to use them to teleport only to other stones that we had discovered on the map beforehand.

- I used the Aluring Staff on a monster that was chasing me (I can't remember the name, it's one of the 4/5-legged monsters that appear at night), there was a bug, the animation didn't activate, and my character was standing inside the monster's body, and the monster was also static inside my body. Then I stopped the animation with "B", and the game remained in "Edit" mode (the one where you can use the cameras and move in the air) when the animation was finished.
then the monster disappeared. (see first image) The 3rd time, I fell below the map after pressing B (see image 2).

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Also calculates sleep/hunger/social/sex need and when out of combat will take actions based on these.
i hope it also has 16 times the lading screens apparently it's now industrial standard

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
so sad, game looks awesome but there are a lot of bugs T_T, if u place a bed and mark it as checkpoint when you die u re-spawn at the end of the ocean, also I was saving just in case any bug and the save never work or game decide auto save when I was trow into water so I lost my progress, also don't try the horse or u will go under map xD...

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Another update, another round of bugs/glitches that have cropped up in the place of the ones that were fixed. Non-Exhaustive list below:
  • No sex animations exist for the reaper (hello awkwardness...)
  • Getting impregnated by the big dragon (not the drakes) results in an infinite pregnancy (it won't progress)
  • Fun Fact: Did you know that there isn't actually a limit in place to prevent the player's belly from expanding indefinitely during a pregnancy? Just don't give birth and see how big you can get!
  • If you finish the quest for the dragon, you can't dismount (there aren't any keybinds for it)
  • The follower menu does not open despite pressing "u"
  • The drakes still use the old animation from prior updates (see the above awkwardness by str8up)
  • Pregnancy is halted when you warp between an interior and exterior cell (can be fixed with a reload)
  • The Archdemon experiences an exorcism when you initiate sex with it (another broken animation)
  • Character models STILL reset to default values when impregnated and after giving birth (fixed with reload)
  • Placing furniture inside pre-existing structures causes them to vanish
  • Fireball "staff" (scroll...) self-inflicts damage when used
  • Fun Fact #2: Vampires can't actually hit you if you're right below them. Get recked sparkly nerds!
  • Some objects will appear to be floating due to missing assets (north side camp comes to mind)
  • The codex doesn't actually have a check in place for entries you already have, so enjoy the spam when you visit the same locations.
  • There are rare instances of where you can clip below the terrain mesh (usually after sex)
  • The projectiles from a Troll shooting a bow don't actually exist
  • Various issues from both dead and living models (i.e. clipping, spaghettification, etc.)

To make up for somewhat shitting on the current state of the game, I will say that the performance since 8.4.0 has improved tremendously. I'm actually able to maintain 60 FPS at max graphics with a 3060 Ti.

Also, keep in mind that more bugs will occur if you're using older saves. It sucks to start over, but if you want to complete quests or decrease the amount of bugs you come across then just start fresh.

P.S.: Fuck the new nightmare animation/AI. Those leaping bastards are the sole cause of 90% of my deaths, assholes...

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Also, keep in mind that more bugs will occur if you're using older saves. It sucks to start over, but if you want to complete quests or decrease the amount of bugs you come across then just start fresh.
I think I'll put that in size 26 whenever I share an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Then unfortunately I'm right as it looks. The person who programmed the game properly is no longer there and he has no idea what he is doing XD Otherwise I can't imagine the nonsense that Hir delivers

• Angry
Reactions: Wlms

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
I CANT PLACE DOORS IN THEIR FUCKING FRAMES!!!
The doors are still beyond bugged at the moment, luckily, the doors aren't needed to make a building count as a "shelter"

As long as there are walls (doorframes count) and a ceiling, it will count as a safe shelter where you can sleep.

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Then unfortunately I'm right as it looks. The person who programmed the game properly is no longer there and he has no idea what he is doing XD Otherwise I can't imagine the nonsense that Hir delivers
The dev comes regularly to check what people write.
Don't make assumptions on the fact he doesn't answer much. Keep in mind that after all, he did not plan to release the dev builds here*, just the demo, as those are more stable. I choose to do it to let people try it.

And honestly, I'm not sure about continuing to leak the content here, when I see how some trash the game unfairly.
Criticism is definitely ok and necessary, and I'm definitely not shy of doing it myself, same with trashing but definitely not when it is not deserved.

Anyway that was my view on that, to each their own, I guess

*precisely because he knows about the bugs, instabilities and issues. And he's totally clear regarding that

Last edited:
Reactions: slick97

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The dev comes regularly to check what people write.
Don't make assumptions on the fact he doesn't answer much. Keep in mind that after all, he did not plan to release the dev builds here*, just the demo, as those are more stable. I choose to do it to let people try it.

And honestly, I'm not sure about continuing to leak the content here, when I see how some trash the game unfairly.
Criticism is definitely ok and necessary, and I'm definitely not shy of doing it myself, same with trashing but definitely not when it is not deserved.

Anyway that was my view on that, to each their own, I guess

*precisely because he knows about the bugs, instabilities and issues. And he's totally clear regarding that
I got an old version from someone, some things were set up better XD That's why it's strange when you say more people are working on it, but then that would explain it. Then I would take a look and see who isn't working properly. It's not great when you have to do double the work for others who are supposed to help^^

I just threw out a guess. Because it's strange that things are getting worse instead of better.

Then I just hope he gets it under control.

Agnes likes to test things and report bugs. But if it becomes more or less then you ask why you are reporting it.

This clicks when testing, especially because the game has so much Pontzijal. I imagine it's almost like Minecraft, only better^^ Unfortunately not the way it is now XD

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes