3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

larve12

May 31, 2017
he dev nice game same as before cant sleep even if there are no monsters neer by i think it has to be with the fishermen and the deer an got another problem some items i like to plase break and you lose all the resources
saves inported if you need them
cleaned my appdata of old files
and playing with the latest version

if you need anithing more just ask

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
unless im getting my games mixed up i thought there was a way to increase health and energy?
i spamed the add xp thinking that was it but it didnt move me from 100 health/energy so ...

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Oookay, Can someone show me where all the files for the game pop up so I can do a completely clean reinstall? I mean save files, presets, and everything else.

I'm getting an issue that I swear has already been fixed.

I just loaded into a file I put hours into, with the sliders reset and my inventory gone.

EDIT: I saw this was an issue around a year ago from searching through the threads, but I thought it was already fixed.

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Oookay, Can someone show me where all the files for the game pop up so I can do a completely clean reinstall? I mean save files, presets, and everything else.

I'm getting an issue that I swear has already been fixed.

I just loaded into a file I put hours into, with the sliders reset and my inventory gone.

EDIT: I saw this was an issue around a year ago from searching through the threads, but I thought it was already fixed.
Also visual bugs like this after loading.
1705321523271.png

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
I try the breeding quest, isabell said you must breed with a werebeast. So i try Werewolf, wereboear and werebear but i can't complete the mission. Some one have an idea ? the quest is bugged ?

Bonip

Apr 21, 2018
New to the game, trying to build a campfire, got all the materials, but when i click the ground to build it it doesn't build... help, whats this idiot doing wrong?

ZMorpheus10

Aug 9, 2019
New to the game, trying to build a campfire, got all the materials, but when i click the ground to build it it doesn't build... help, whats this idiot doing wrong?
Had this same issue, if you right click out of the build item menu you can build it, of you close the build item menu with the icon you cannot build it.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
okay new update dropped

USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS SAVES MAY FUCK UP THE GAME AND CREATE A BUGFEST
It is safer to do a new save (eg : a new game) every update
READ THE CHANGELOG before complaining about something, as sometimes you'll find info related to your issue.

Update 0.8.4.5 full version

Made a few new changes and fixes since the last update that are in the public demo version.
I do not want the full version to be behind so im uploading them even as i just recently updated.
Save files might work from the last update, but i haven't tested it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.8.4.5 :

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
im pretty sure the birds are new, and the birds are an classified as an enemy. jesus christ.

But birds ARE your enemy.
Haven't you saw how they look at you with their eyes????

They're out to kill you, mate.

Also birds aren't real but drones controlled by the reptilians

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes