3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I got an old version from someone, some things were set up better XD That's why it's strange when you say more people are working on it, but then that would explain it. Then I would take a look and see who isn't working properly. It's not great when you have to do double the work for others who are supposed to help^^
The reason the older builds felt more stable was primarily due to less content overall. As you add/expand to a game you're bound to come across more bugs, especially if there are quite a few systems all interacting with each other.

i cant load saved game. is this also bug? when i start the game, there is no continue only but new game.
Okay... Are you trying to load an old save from a previous version? Did your saves work previously? Did you trying saving when monsters were around (resulting in no save being created)?

When reporting a big, it would be *seriously* helpful to include more info aside from "such and such doesn't work".

Reactions: Wlms

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Okay... Are you trying to load an old save from a previous version? Did your saves work previously? Did you trying saving when monsters were around (resulting in no save being created)?

When reporting a big, it would be *seriously* helpful to include more info aside from "such and such doesn't work".
I had this issue as well, but was unable to replicate it. It was on the recent build. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Played for an hour, quit, started game next day and could not see any saves to load.

I've also noticed a bug in a dungeon. I found a captive, told them to follow me. When I left the dungeon, the character got reset. Both in terms of appearance, but also level/gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: slick97

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
Another update, another round of bugs/glitches that have cropped up in the place of the ones that were fixed. Non-Exhaustive list below:
  • No sex animations exist for the reaper (hello awkwardness...)
  • Getting impregnated by the big dragon (not the drakes) results in an infinite pregnancy (it won't progress)
  • Fun Fact: Did you know that there isn't actually a limit in place to prevent the player's belly from expanding indefinitely during a pregnancy? Just don't give birth and see how big you can get!
  • If you finish the quest for the dragon, you can't dismount (there aren't any keybinds for it)
  • The follower menu does not open despite pressing "u"
  • The drakes still use the old animation from prior updates (see the above awkwardness by str8up)
  • Pregnancy is halted when you warp between an interior and exterior cell (can be fixed with a reload)
  • The Archdemon experiences an exorcism when you initiate sex with it (another broken animation)
  • Character models STILL reset to default values when impregnated and after giving birth (fixed with reload)
  • Placing furniture inside pre-existing structures causes them to vanish
  • Fireball "staff" (scroll...) self-inflicts damage when used
  • Fun Fact #2: Vampires can't actually hit you if you're right below them. Get recked sparkly nerds!
  • Some objects will appear to be floating due to missing assets (north side camp comes to mind)
  • The codex doesn't actually have a check in place for entries you already have, so enjoy the spam when you visit the same locations.
  • There are rare instances of where you can clip below the terrain mesh (usually after sex)
  • The projectiles from a Troll shooting a bow don't actually exist
  • Various issues from both dead and living models (i.e. clipping, spaghettification, etc.)

To make up for somewhat shitting on the current state of the game, I will say that the performance since 8.4.0 has improved tremendously. I'm actually able to maintain 60 FPS at max graphics with a 3060 Ti.

Also, keep in mind that more bugs will occur if you're using older saves. It sucks to start over, but if you want to complete quests or decrease the amount of bugs you come across then just start fresh.

P.S.: Fuck the new nightmare animation/AI. Those leaping bastards are the sole cause of 90% of my deaths, assholes...
This is great feedback and helps me a lot, thank you! :)

-At Fisherman Cottage, the place where it first appears, in the house: when you place a bed, it consumes resources, then is placed, stays for about 10 seconds and then instantly disappears (probably falling under the floor or under the map).

- I discovered a Standing Torch a little further on in the vicinity of Fisherman Cottage when I went looking for resources, but never placed it. Either a developer forgot to remove it before releasing the update, or an NPC is able to do it (?) (see image 3)

-I was in hand-to-hand combat, 1cm separation from a werebear, I had the arrow bow in hand, I bandaged the bow and then clicked to fire the arrow, it wasn't sent and the enemy didn't die. I switched to my sword, attacked him, I'm level 444 (I cheated), so I killed him with a single blow, but his body died where I hit and then his body was sent a long way (a ragdoll problem perhaps?).

- When we place a marker on the map, the blue line that appears in real time in the game, the one that shows us the direction in which to move to get to our destination: there's only one line, even if we place several markers on the map. It would be better if the game could show us a maximum of 3 lines simultaneously in real time in the game if we want to move to one place first before going to another place.

- We can't use the teleportation stones, I don't know if it's a bug. In previous versions, it was possible to use them to teleport only to other stones that we had discovered on the map beforehand.

- I used the Aluring Staff on a monster that was chasing me (I can't remember the name, it's one of the 4/5-legged monsters that appear at night), there was a bug, the animation didn't activate, and my character was standing inside the monster's body, and the monster was also static inside my body. Then I stopped the animation with "B", and the game remained in "Edit" mode (the one where you can use the cameras and move in the air) when the animation was finished.
then the monster disappeared. (see first image) The 3rd time, I fell below the map after pressing B (see image 2).
Also some great findings, thank you for taking the time to report it!

Ionshade

Jun 5, 2020

Btw are the bronze tools supposed to be so massive? Like they're comically bigger than the character. Also I've been having some issues resting at night (both in a built home and the cottage at the start) saying I can't rest as there's monsters nearby, only to look around and see no monsters within a 30m radius of the home. Is that just me needing to clear an extremely wide area or a bug?

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Btw are the bronze tools supposed to be so massive? Like they're comically bigger than the character. Also I've been having some issues resting at night (both in a built home and the cottage at the start) saying I can't rest as there's monsters nearby, only to look around and see no monsters within a 30m radius of the home. Is that just me needing to clear an extremely wide area or a bug?
probably another bug xD, I was able to sleep with 3 or 4 dragons around house it just say on screen "you feel save inside to sleep" or something like that xD

Lustenaid_1982

Dec 4, 2022
Not bad, of course. But I would like more erotic animations and opportunities for sex scenes. I know the game is not only about this, but I still would like more adult content...

Reactions: aro75

Centaurwannabe

Mar 12, 2020
This game really needs a Male Monster campaign were you play as the monster and build up your horde of monster spawns to take over the world even monster combos like centaurs would be awesome for cavalry etc. Would be the best dirty game in existence

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021

There's another bug that I found - I was walking around identifying the question marks on the map, and eventually reached a portal in the middle of the island. After talking with the NPC and going back to the island, all the identified markers that I had revealed previously reverted back to question marks and I kept getting EXP from them despite having been there before.

I don't know if entering caves or dungeons reset it as well, but I'll test it out again when I get the opportunity to.

EDIT: Also, more of a request than a bug, but it would be good to be able to scroll through the text by our own prompts as opposed to a timer!

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There's another bug that I found - I was walking around identifying the question marks on the map, and eventually reached a portal in the middle of the island. After talking with the NPC and going back to the island, all the identified markers that I had revealed previously reverted back to question marks and I kept getting EXP from them despite having been there before.

I don't know if entering caves or dungeons reset it as well, but I'll test it out again when I get the opportunity to.

EDIT: Also, more of a request than a bug, but it would be good to be able to scroll through the text by our own prompts as opposed to a timer!
I have the exact same issue when I play. The markers, the codex entries, the quests all get reset after entering or exiting the tower or a dungeon.

RawDarkness

I am just another of those scumbag pirates, but here are a few things I have run into while playing V8.4.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has actually been pretty entertaining. It has been equal parts frustration and equal parts Eureka! moments, with some kinky monster sex in the middle.
I spent time cursing 'The Dev' and 'crap game' because I couldn't figure out where iron ore was, then on a 'fuck it' tour around the island ... EUREKA! Those dark grey rocks contain iron ore! Hell, Yeah! Gonna have something better than rocks and sticks to work with.

PS: The Bronze Chest piece is freaking Awesome! The 'girls' get some fresh air, while being protected at the same time is great!

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
whats the cheat or debug?
The default key is the / symbol on the Number pad.

If you go into the settings, there is an item called Cheat Menu in the Input (key mapping) that should let you rebind the Cheat Menu to whatever key you want.

Reactions: Wlms

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Maybe I'm stupid or blind, But I can't seem to pickup any stones?
I see plenty lay about but I've yet to find one i can pick up, I mean I can't even make simple stone tools to even start out.
(Downloaded 0.8.4.5 today aka totally fresh install)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I see plenty lay about but I've yet to find one i can pick up, I mean I can't even make simple stone tools to even start out.
There are small, brown, stones laying around on the beach, where the fisherman is, that you can pick up. You need to be kind of close to them and have the 'targeting dot' right on them to pick them up.

Reactions: Takku and Wlms

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I think another feedback request I have for RawDarkness is potentially highlighting items that can be picked up, like a light white/yellow glow or outline. I had this exact same issue too, and couldn't find stones for the longest time until I happened to accidentally hover my mouse over a stone on the beach.

Also, I don't know if it's just me or the game, but I for the life of me can't seem to start the campfire and cook anything. Any suggestions?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes