3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I'm sorry but why, despite having active sex, in defeat when they attack me I just die?
I don't know how to get the sex animations to start

HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
And how do I start it? Is there a button for this?
You can press Y (I think) to initiate the scene before defeat and avoid taking the damage to be defeated. This is also how you would do the breeding quest without having to risk dying.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I'm sorry but why, despite having active sex, in defeat when they attack me I just die?
I don't know how to get the sex animations to start
That's the criticism of the game, the things that are stated are not in the game or are defective

But thank you, I won't download this lie anymore .

If you have to get the last one here you will end up in a kind of death animation. It should actually trigger a sex event. But nothing is happening. Either the monster bugen are hanging around and you leadips get stuck in this lane or they kill you instead of starting the event. That's why I said for a long time that what was stated was a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiden-K

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
That's the criticism of the game, the things that are stated are not in the game or are defective

But thank you, I won't download this lie anymore .

If you have to get the last one here you will end up in a kind of death animation. It should actually trigger a sex event. But nothing is happening. Either the monster bugen are hanging around and you leadips get stuck in this lane or they kill you instead of starting the event. That's why I said for a long time that what was stated was a lie.
you have limited amount of sex per rest/day,game literally tell you about that. banger limit in left top corner.

Reactions: Wlms

LostInnawoods

Aug 29, 2019
On the new update + fresh profile, game time still doesn't advance and the game still thinks I'm unable to sleep due to being in combat with no enemies around.

DLSS and framerate cap settings also still aren't saved.

Edit: game time actually started to advance after toggling the "Show Game Time" option several times. ???

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
In the cheat menu, just press the add XP button a couple of times, then spawn the enemies you want to test and just get defeated
You might have to respawn after spawning the enemies, but that's how I got it to work
Wow, this game doesn't really work yet. But thanks for the info

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
you have limited amount of sex per rest/day,game literally tell you about that. banger limit in left top corner.
If it would work, that would be great, but that still doesn't help because I haven't seen it work once in the last versions

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
What's the gameplay supposed to be ?
You wander around, gather stuff, can craft some stuff too, then what to do ? Any combat means death..
No dialogue, no tutorial, not much hints, no sex neither, what's the game?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
In this version quest progression is broken after loading a savegame (started a new game for new version ofc.). Every new build has less working features :rolleyes:

P.S. Performance hints are relevant to new version too.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes