3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I'd be curious what the main content darkness is going to work on in the near future now the game seems a bit more stable, if they are going to add new monsters or try to do some expansion to the quests/NPCs. BTW where do you get iron on the new map?
haha more stable thats a good one XD

legofrog5364

Jan 5, 2021
just enter the debug menu and spawn what ever you like / level up so you can actually do stuff. its " / " on the numpad

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
So the building system is broken? I keep placing things and they just disappear instantly, but still use up all the materials.

Which leads me to my next point. I tried placing a bed, but lost all the materials again, and my camp got attacked. The camp is now swarming with mobs. Am I supposed to just relocate until I can take them out, or should they despawn at some point?

EDIT: I can't place a bed at all. Anywhere on the map. I've been running around for 5 minutes trying to place it, with no results. I've obviously doublechecked I have the materials.

EDIT2: Alright, the game lied. Placing bulding parts is LMB+RMB to me. Also despite what you get told, just a bed doesn't constitute a shelter, just a respawn point.

EDIT3: The game now seems to think I'm permanently in combat, so I can't sleep anywhere when the night comes. Also, for whatever reason, the game complains I have no stamina to dodge or jump even though my stamina bar is full. The perma-combat bug has infected all my saves, so there's no point in keeping playing.

EDIT4: The perma-combat bug is that you're just always in combat. I tried deleting all my saves and the game's settings and starting a new game, and the second I spawn in, I'm in combat. And it never goes away. I guess I was in combat right from the start and the whole 3 hours or so I put into the game.

Maybe I'll check again on this game in a year or two in case it ever gets finished. Just about every system it has seems to be broken at the moment.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Update 0.8.4.4

Big polish update, fixing a mutitude of bugs that have been in the game for far to long.
There is many bugs left that needs squashing but the game should be in a much better state now.
Also done some work on making combat more interesting in addition to a new AI system i built from the ground up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.8.4.4 :

Took me longer than usual uploading it because of random annoying bug.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Well -

The new update's spawn point doesn't seem to be working as intended. I died and hit respawn and now I'm stranded in the ocean

That aside, everything else feels infinitely better compared to last time.

EDIT: I forgot to save too, and I'm not willing to swim all the way back across the island to my base, so New Game for me ig

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well -

The new update's spawn point doesn't seem to be working as intended. I died and hit respawn and now I'm stranded in the ocean

That aside, everything else feels infinitely better compared to last time.

EDIT: I forgot to save too, and I'm not willing to swim all the way back across the island to my base, so New Game for me ig
Read the changelog : the map size have been reduced significantly.
So your previous spawn point coordinates are now situated in the middle of the ocean.

Remember : in general, it's strongly adviced to do a save wipe and start a new game after each update

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Read the changelog : the map size have been reduced significantly.
So your previous spawn point coordinates are now situated in the middle of the ocean.

Remember : in general, it's strongly adviced to do a save wipe and start a new game after each update
Oh you mean like hard wiping the entire save folder in AppData? I thought it was fine to just start a new game and call it a day RIP

That would probably explain the other issues like the game softlocking after clicking no when prompted for confirmation on sleeping.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WickedIsland-0.8.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: igorenya

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
The "defeat sex scene" doesn't work for me. Yes, I enabled the "defeat sex scene" in the settings, I've been defeated about 50 times by all kinds of monsters, but there is no sex scene!
If anyone knows a solution to this, I would appreciate it

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
The "defeat sex scene" doesn't work for me. Yes, I enabled the "defeat sex scene" in the settings, I've been defeated about 50 times by all kinds of monsters, but there is no sex scene!
If anyone knows a solution to this, I would appreciate it
You need enough XP for most of them to trigger it seems

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes